Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+17
Elias
Lord Melbury
argyl3
Dick Trickle
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
Czarcasm
PatDunne
Rickler
zyph
Tringreen
VillageGreen
mouldyoldgoat
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
seadog
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 7:17 pm

The annoying chap will be back.

LINK
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 2:32 pm

Here we go with Boris....Sterling was heading to strong for Bozo and his hedge fund buddies still "short" from $1.24
So lets put into law forbidding any extension to the transition period ending in just over a years time that'll stop the rise dead in its tracks and naturally it has

Why Boris ?? You have a majority in excess of 80 bearing in mind Sein Feins non apperance so just what were you trying to do lol

The mugs will lap it up as always.....the "shorts" will happily sit for a year paying overnight financing bearing in mind they're Billionaires and can afford it

Pure Comedy Gold
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 6:05 pm

No you're comedy gold. No give gives a fook about the money traders apart from you and they prophesie fook all they usually react to events outside their control. What the markets need and business needs is an end to uncertainty it's what got Bojo his massive majority, why ever would anyone want to prolong this misery for any longer than need be. Also it will put the skates under the EU now as its on the table clear as day now, deal within twelve months or we are off whatever. It's taken three and a half years so far and every fooker in the county bar a handful of you have had enough.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:43 pm

The uncertainty has benefited the unscrupulous money men and who helped facilitate their money making? Remainer MPs not Boris.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 11:17 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The uncertainty has benefited the unscrupulous money men and who helped facilitate their money making? Remainer MPs not Boris.

Make no mistake Mouldy even if Boris sides with us on Brexit, and let's face it he may hate the idea but he's PM so who gives a fook certainly not him? Anyway one thing Boris is not and will never be is one of us. What we must do is keep the fecker on his toes and nt shag his leg he cud still sell us out as quick as you could say Theresa May.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 8:33 am

He has a majority of 80 , he can do what the feck he likes from now on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 12:47 pm

What about my free broadband? FFS.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Anna Soubry has disbanded Independants for change after half of them drifted off to the lib Dems to lose their seats whilst the rest of them, erm, lost their seats. Thirty Lolz pls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 9:58 am

Having condeded defeat I am desperately hoping that the election might lead to the broad sunlit uplands promised. Hopefully more infrastructure spending and an unlock of the paralysis that a hung parliament meant.

Instead barely a week in and he's rowing back on his minimum wage pledge, threatening to replace supreme court judges with complaint cronies, ditching commitments to workers rights (paid holidays, 48 hour week), introducing a law on treason and this plan on showing photographic ID at polling stations.

Then after years of railing against unelected Bureaucrats we now have 2 unelected people in the Governement running the country.

I mean I get why people voted Brexit but surely people weren't voting for this?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 9:59 am

Just watching Bozo live from the Commons. Am starting to have sneaky admiration for him. He is a proven lying deceitful scruffy oaf but I can indeed understand how so many like him.
Time will tell. In the next five years the Tories cant blame Corbyn or Brexit or any other bullshit

Pivotal 5 years that no one will forget if as expected Johnson completely cocks this up
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Having condeded defeat I am desperately hoping that the election might lead to the broad sunlit uplands promised. Hopefully more infrastructure spending and an unlock of the paralysis that a hung parliament meant.

Instead barely a week in and he's rowing back on his minimum wage pledge, threatening to replace supreme court judges with complaint cronies, ditching commitments to workers rights (paid holidays, 48 hour week), introducing a law on treason and this plan on showing photographic ID at polling stations.

Then after years of railing against unelected Bureaucrats we now have 2 unelected people in the Governement running the country.

2 unelected people running the country? You've lost me there. As for the rest of it meh apart from the minimum wage which should be a living wage of ten pounds per hour as of now not by 2030 or whatever the continually sliding goal posts are set at. I paid my labourers £10/hr ten years ago and it's this that's keeping the food banks open and leaving vast swathes of the population with no money to spend and no money to work around the lower levels of the economy.
It doesn't matter who won whether it was Bojo or Jezza neither of them had sums that added up as far as I could see, all jam tomorrow.
Until people get militant or get inspired by the French we have this to look forward to forever. Glad I didn't vote.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 2:21 pm

Jesus Wept..... laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 5:08 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jesus Wept..... laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sort of thing I'd say on FB to troll the easily offended if I could be arsed.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 6:24 pm

I think it’s a great idea. I will put it forward to the local labour council in the new Year. Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 6:32 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I think it’s a great idea. I will put it forward to the local labour council in the new Year. Very Happy

Does it only have to be bronze.....so down market don't you think.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 6:32 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Does it only have to be bronze.....so down market don't you think.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 12:15 am

Put it next to the one for James Bent.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

2 unelected people running the country? You've lost me there. As for the rest of it meh apart from the minimum wage which should be a living wage of ten pounds per hour as of now not by 2030 or whatever the continually sliding goal posts are set at. I paid my labourers £10/hr ten years ago and it's this that's keeping the food banks open and leaving vast swathes of the population with no money to spend and no money to work around the lower levels of the economy.
It doesn't matter who won whether it was Bojo or Jezza neither of them had sums that added up as far as I could see, all jam tomorrow.
Until people get militant or get inspired by the French we have this to look forward to forever. Glad I didn't vote.

Nearly missed the bit about ditching commitment to workers rights but this really is a bit of false news unless I've missed an announcement about it. What Bojo has said is that he won't tie us to any EU legislation post Brexit and personally I think that's a good thing if we are going to leave let's leave fully. He also added that he will add his own legislation to protect workers rights. Obviously we will have to see what that means but to say as lots are saying that he isn't committed to any rights is just wrong and is more fear mongering from the people that wish us to be tied to the EU even after leaving.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 2:02 pm

I watched the opening and when debate began regarding the withdrawal bill, Corbyn looked drained.

The SNP - bless 'em - back to their usual shenanigans, did like a reply for a Scottish Tory when he said that The SNP should get its own house in order - health, education etc etc - before slagging off the government.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 8:44 pm

The thing is about EU rules and regulations if something is manufactured and the regs say it has to have 5 bolts to secure it to the next bit and a Brit company wants to supply said part then they have to make it with 5 bolts for use in the EU or they don’t get the contract.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 10:08 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The thing is about EU rules and regulations if something is manufactured and the regs say it has to have 5 bolts to secure it to the next bit and a Brit company wants to supply said part then they have to make it with 5 bolts for use in the EU or they don’t get the contract.

The real argument is about people with a certain agenda trying to make the Govt commit to following all EU rules after we leave but using the workers of Britain, you know the millions living in poverty and using food banks, as an excuse to do so. I think ignoring all the plights of said workers has led to us leaving the EU. It's easy for all the Guardian readers to pontificate about the benefits of getting cheap Spanish nannies but it doesnt cut the mustard with someone who has to drop into the food bank on the way home from a twelve hour shift at Morry.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 11:30 am

I have always said that when we should adopt all current EU rules when we leave and then cherry pick the ones we want to keep.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Frannie Boyle was on his usual fine form the other night describing Bojo as if you'd taken Hitlers evil and crossed it with a panacotta.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 8:00 pm

There’s a surprise!

What a wanker.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 3:04 pm

......and so it starts. Dose of reality for the Brexiteers which will hit harder and harder as each week passes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next