Earwegoagain
Jethro
Mook
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mook

Mook

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 12:50 pm

I'm hoping the folk on Pasoti moaning that Argo aren't yet playing a la Bury after 4 games are on the wind up? Christ almighty give it time ffs. There's even some saying its no better than under the dour Scot who got sacked scratch

I keep browsing that site so I should know better I guess.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Wtf are they putting in the kool aid over there.

feck sake it's been 4 games we won 3 lost 1 , someone tell me when we last did that
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 1:30 pm

And last season when we're glued to the bottom of the table early on we were told to man up, stouten our knees, dont't knee jerk, give them time to gel, 43 more games to go, all about the fitness, in Dhel we trust.......
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 2:06 pm

Mook wrote:
I'm hoping the folk on Pasoti moaning that Argo aren't yet playing a la Bury after 4 games are on the wind up? Christ almighty give it time ffs. There's even some saying its no better than under the dour Scot who got sacked scratch

I keep browsing that site so I should know better I guess.

Yeah, I agree with you. Some of the comments over the road there are laughable.

Rome was not built in a day and Lowe has even said himself that Argyle are not the finished product yet.

Seems some over on Stasoti want instant success today, not tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 2:56 pm

Really don't why you lot give any importance to the blinkered mindless drivel posted by the Newell sect.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:33 pm

Pasoti died years ago, its Nools forum now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:16 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Pasoti died years ago, its Nools forum now.

Anit that the truth. It used to be good years ago and reflect the terraces and the mindless drivel that we all talk about over a pre match pint or at the match when it's slow. It's not just about Argyle it's the other teams and leagues and just the general chat and occasional laugh out loud moment when someone just makes a little comment that makes you feel good. The Terraces on pasoti were very entertaining but Nool wanted no talk other than the football because he felt threatened stepping outside the tribal ring of replica shirt wearing morons who really don't have an opinion other than support the man in power. He's got so many boards on there now but none of them are used apart from the main page which is headed by all his dick stretching exercises levering money from the gullible to get him "likes" among the club bosses. It's sanitised beyond belief with Nool trying to be the official club forum for Brent but now he's isolated from the real men in power watching his forum die. If he really cared about it he'd just give it back to the people.
Feck off Nool and take the dribblers with you.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:44 pm

PASOTI is dying on it's arse. Long may it continue.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:33 pm

The place is just a comedy show these days.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
PASOTI is dying on it's arse. Long may it continue.
Here Here well said punchey I’ll second that Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moaning on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moaning on Pasoti   Moaning on Pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

Moaning on Pasoti
Page 1 of 1