VillageGreen
akagreengull
Jethro
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:33 pm

Not bothered at all about ASB going to Oldham. He was a fundamental part of possibly the worst defensive unit I’ve ever seen at HP.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:47 am

Cut the wage bill, release a few more to the loan market
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 3:42 pm

Caolan Lavery has signed for Walsall after being released by Sheffield United.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Yeah he really isn't that great

Former Southampton and Crystal Palace midfielder Jason Puncheon has joined Cypriot side Pafos FC, with the club heralding the signing as "the greatest transfer" in their history.

The 33-year-old has joined on a free transfer after leaving Palace, signing a two-year deal.

"Jason David Ian Puncheon - brilliant also on both wings of the attack," a club statement read.

"This is one of the most important transfers in Cypriot football."

Puncheon, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Huddersfield from Palace, added: "I am honoured to be joining Pafos FC.

"I believe the club has big potential and I am happy to become a part of the team and will work hard to bring Pafos to new successes."
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 10:49 pm

Jethro wrote:
Yeah he really isn't that great

Former Southampton and Crystal Palace midfielder Jason Puncheon has joined Cypriot side Pafos FC, with the club heralding the signing as "the greatest transfer" in their history.

The 33-year-old has joined on a free transfer after leaving Palace, signing a two-year deal.

"Jason David Ian Puncheon - brilliant also on both wings of the attack," a club statement read.

"This is one of the most important transfers in Cypriot football."

Puncheon, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Huddersfield from Palace, added: "I am honoured to be joining Pafos FC.

"I believe the club has big potential and I am happy to become a part of the team and will work hard to bring Pafos to new successes."

Roughly translated.....

“ I’ve made my money in football. I’ve got a nice Villa in Coral Bay where I’ll be retiring to so I may as well get some more footie in when I rise from my sun lounger”.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Won't even do that laziest winger ever seen play for us, how he got a premiershite gig I don't know
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 9:05 am

Some great opportunities to top up yer wages taking the odd dive for the Pafia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:00 am

In one of the more baffling pieces of transfer news, Issac Vassell is about to sign for Cardiff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I remember we sent him off on loan to Truro, he never did anything for us. Now he might play in the premier league next year.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:41 am

Jethro wrote:
Won't even do that laziest winger ever seen play for us, how he got a premiershite gig I don't know

he played for a dinosaur of a manager in his second term who didnt know who to use players with talent well in the championship.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

he played for a dinosaur of a manager in his second term who didnt know who to use players with talent well in the championship.

That maybe so but the games I seen him play he looked disinterested and if his shorts had pockets his hands would be in them
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 1:32 pm

I'm shocked to learn that he only played half a dozen times for us. I thought it was loads more.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 3:31 pm

Puncheon was rumoured to have fallen out with Luggy on the training pitch, in hindsight Luggy was a fecker for having my way or the highway rows with players, it was usually the talented ones that set him off.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 4:58 pm

I saw on pasoti rumours we were possibly looking at signing Nathaniel Phillips (CB) from Liverpool on loan, he's joined Stuttgart on loan instead.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 5:07 pm

Aberdeen are close to agreeing a loan deal for Bristol City defender Zak Vyner.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:17 am

We need a Bradley, a Purrington and a Hourihane might come in handy as well.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:36 am

Is there a incoming today?

Search results

Plymouth Argyle FC

Verified account

@Only1Argyle
36m36 minutes ago
More
What’s that you say, @rlowe15?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:20 pm

Fulham have signed striker Bobby Reid from fellow relegated side Cardiff on a season-long loan deal with a view to making it permanent.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:09 pm

Ryan Lowe has not ruled out further new signings at Plymouth Argyle before the September 2 deadline for permanent transfers and loan deals.

Lowe is taking a ‘never say never’ approach to the possibility of more arrivals at Home Park.

Unlike Premier League and Championship clubs, whose deadline was 5pm on Thursday, those in League One and League Two have until 5pm on September 2 to conclude their business.

Lowe made his ninth signing as Argyle manager yesterday when Chelsea under-23s captain Josh Grant completed a loan move until January.

“That should be it, but we will never say no, because something might pop up and you will think ‘I will have a look at that’ but it has got to be right,” said Lowe.

“It has got to be the right fit. We are not just going to get anyone in the building.

“And, ultimately, it has got to make us better. Josh Grant is going to make us better, he’s going to challenge, he’s going to make competition even harder and that’s what we want.

“I think there may be one or two more that will start slipping out the door on loan over the next week or two so we have got to make sure we are well prepared for that.”

Lowe has allowed young professionals Luke Jephcott and Ryan Law to both leave on loan to Paul Wotton’s Truro City.

Ashley Smith-Brown has also moved to League Two rivals Oldham Athletic on loan until the end of the season, and others are likely to follow.

Lowe said: “We have spoken to them in house and I think it’s only right that we keep that between us.

“We have spoken to certain individuals to say ‘Look, go and get yourselves some game-time’.

“Sometimes, when you get farmed out on loan, depending on what club and status you are at, it’s as if it’s the end of the world.

“Well, it’s not, Luke Jephcott and Ryan Law have gone on loan to Truro to get some games.

“What we want, whether it’s young lads or a senior who is going out on loan, is to go and get some game-time.

“The under-23s (the Central League) doesn’t start for a while, and we are not in action in the EFL Trophy for a month.

“And, in all honesty, I want to be as strong as I possibly can in the EFL Trophy and the Carabao Cup so there still might not be options for them type of people to play games.

So, go and get some games, and then we will address it in January. If you haven’t done what we would expect you to do then it might be a different story.”

Lowe added: “You have got to go out and play some football games to find out that you can handle it.

“If you do that, then great, you will give me a little bit of a selection headache.”
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:00 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
In one of the more baffling pieces of transfer news, Issac Vassell is about to sign for Cardiff

I remember we sent him off on loan to Truro, he never did anything for us. Now he might play in the premier league next year.

Just scored the winner against Luton,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 8:26 am

Looks like another loan in soon, and a few of the relegation rejects moving out.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 8:58 am

Whats the current size of the squad with contracted players here or elsewhere??
Must be one of the biggest for many a year
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 1:50 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Whats the current size of the squad with contracted players here or elsewhere??
Must be one of the biggest for many a year
might be a big squad but that’s down to still having a lot of last season crap that needs to be off loaded
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Gregg Wylde released by Livingston, despiet signing 18 month deal in January.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 3:02 pm

Worse crosser of a football I have ever seen in all my 50 odd years of watching football
The only people upset were proberly the local glaziers of Livingston they must have been getting a good living with them crosses 😂
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 6:33 pm

Motherwell forward Craig Tanner has turned down the offer of a new contract and has decided to leave the Scottish Premiership club.

His contract was due to expire in June of this year, but Motherwell gave Tanner a short-term extension over the summer to complete his rehabilitation from an injury which kept him out of action for almost 15 months.

“We are disappointed Craig has chosen to leave, but we respect his decision,” manager Stephen Robinson said.

“It’s been a long road back to fitness for him and he’d done brilliantly well to get back onto the pitch and playing football again.

“We were keen to continue that push for match sharpness. But Craig has decided he’d rather continue his career elsewhere and we wish him all the very best of luck.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next