Earwegoagain
VillageGreen
akagreengull
Jethro
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 11:52 am

akagreengull wrote:
RL did say on his initial press conference he had a "good budget", the truth of it will be more obvious by who he signs between now and the Crewe game.
there was a interview before that where he said his prepared to work to the constraints of the budget in the hearald...then 24 hours later had a dramatic turn around saying I’ve got good budget happy with it..so make of that what you will..but I must say this is the area where we’re find out if sigh is really serious about all this ..THE PLAYING BUDGET
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 4:30 pm

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
RL did say on his initial press conference he had a "good budget", the truth of it will be more obvious by who he signs between now and the Crewe game.
there was a interview before that where he said his prepared to work to the constraints of the budget in the hearald...then 24 hours later had a dramatic turn around saying I’ve got good budget happy with it..so make of that what you will..but I must say this is the area where we’re find out if sigh is really serious about all this ..THE PLAYING BUDGET

If you think you are ever going to find out 'officially' what the 'playing budget' is, you're even more deluded than what I thought...
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 4:53 pm

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

If you think you are ever going to find out 'officially' what the 'playing budget' is, you're even more deluded than what I thought...
oh I don’t know were see the kind of shit he signs with it or if there a decent quality then won’t we
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 5:07 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

oh I don’t know were see the kind of shit he signs with it or if there a decent quality then won’t we

Very polite of you Reg with Rickler once again deliberately baiting others. He really is a monumental prick and cant help himself.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 5:16 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Very polite of you Reg with Rickler once again deliberately baiting others. He really is a monumental prick and cant help himself.

I can't help pointing out what a moron you are, that's true.  It's like shooting fish in a barrel.  Time after time, after time, you're wrong about stuff that is obvious to everyone else.

You do realize you're a laughing stock on this site, don't you?  No, you don't.  You are literally that fuckin' stupid.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

I can't help pointing out what a moron you are, that's true.  It's like shooting fish in a barrel.  Time after time, after time, you're wrong about stuff that is obvious to everyone else.

You do realize you're a laughing stock on this site, don't you?  No, you don't.  You are literally that fuckin' stupid.

If he is that fuckin stupid then it doesn't show you in a good light mocking the afflicted.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

If he is that fuckin stupid then it doesn't show you in a good light mocking the afflicted.

I'll double down..  If you're defending him, you're fuckin's stupid as well.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 5:36 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

I'll double down..  You're fuckin's stupid as well.

Looking good Ricks, looking good. lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 5:55 pm

I still don't understand how he knows exactly when Rickler has posted considering he's blocked him.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I still don't understand how he knows exactly when Rickler has posted considering he's blocked him.

I can field that,

This is what you see if you ignore someone on here, you can't fully block them

This post was made by (insert name here) who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 am

Lets bring this thread back to players

Two who might come here

A defender we needs

Bury defender Adam Thompson is a target for a number of League One and League Two clubs after terminating his contract with the cash-strapped Shakers, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Northern Ireland international Thompson was a mainstay in the Bury side last season, playing a key role in their successful promotion from League Two.

The 26-year-old made 54 appearances in all competitions for Bury last term and his consistent performances have won him several admirers in the Football League.

The central defender has received offers from League One and League Two clubs and he is now assessing his options before making a decision on where to move this summer.

This player name has been mention a few time to come

Midfield

Byron Curtis Moore is an English professional footballer who plays for League One club Bury. He can play a winger or as a forward. A graduate of the Crewe Alexandra Academy,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 am

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

When we spoke to Derek Adams about his playing budget before the start of last season he said it would be competitive, although he wouldn't know until the figures were made available in October. So they aren't private but they aren't publically issued.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 9:49 am

Does any club at any level give details publicly of their playing budget?
Not aware of any.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 10:24 am

Not the fault of the board that the budget was spunked up the wall by Adams.

But that's digressing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 10:48 am

akagreengull wrote:
Not aware of any.

Arsenal board do to annoy their fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 11:44 am

akagreengull wrote:
Not aware of any.

Its an EFL requirement that they do in order to ensure that the % of turnover isn't being exceeded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 4:38 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Not aware of any.

The Accrington chairman on twitter said their's was £1.6m this season and gave a breakdown of costs (think it was around a fortnight ago) and ticket sales.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Andy discussed the club’s finances, the new training ground, the playing budget among other items.

He highlighted how the club made a profit of £1.5m last year when, in 2014 when he took over, it was running at a loss.

He said John Coleman’s playing budget is £1.6m for the new season  – this is set so the club breaks even and doesn’t include extra revenue from player sales and any cup runs.

“It means we have the second lowest budget in League One, I think only Wycombe’s will be lower,” said Andy.

(this is just part of the article, published on 13/06/19)
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 3:45 pm

Former Argyle centre-back/holding midfielder Yann Songo’o is playing on trial for Scunthorpe United in their pre-season game at Guiseley
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Andy discussed the club’s finances, the new training ground, the playing budget among other items.

He highlighted how the club made a profit of £1.5m last year when, in 2014 when he took over, it was running at a loss.

He said John Coleman’s playing budget is £1.6m for the new season  – this is set so the club breaks even and doesn’t include extra revenue from player sales and any cup runs.

“It means we have the second lowest budget in League One, I think only Wycombe’s will be lower,” said Andy.

(this is just part of the article, published on 13/06/19)
Thanks, fair play to the Accy chairman.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 12:10 pm

Bury fans have said that Dan Rooney played in their 1-1 draw with Nantwich yesterday. Their whole team was listed as trialists (even the players that were playing under lowe last season, as their contracts had expired).
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:15 pm

Lets remember-we are allowed to sign players from clubs other than Bury!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 9:23 pm

Songo'o has signed for Scunthorpe 1 yr deal.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 12:32 pm

Covering the others no mentioned so far

Ainsworth is on trial at Bradford City
Alex Battle is on trial at Bristol Rovers
David Fox No sign of him on trial or signing for anyone.
Harry Hodges No trial or contract with any club
Kyle Letheren Believed to be on trial at Salford
Dan Rooney Trial at Bury
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Not Argyle related, but they do have a couple of our ex-players, but I passed the Cardiff City Team bus as I was leaving Callington earlier. I guess Warnock is on his annual tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,   Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours, - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current ,Ex and possibly future Argyle players Transfer rumours,
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next