Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice tough preseason planned I see........

Go down 
+8
Punchdrunk
Mook
RD104
Dingle
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
Jethro
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Nice tough preseason planned I see........  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice tough preseason planned I see........    Nice tough preseason planned I see........  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 2:00 pm

Thats the thing why the feck are we doing to holland when we could use that money to play bigger teams over here,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nice tough preseason planned I see........    Nice tough preseason planned I see........  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 6:33 pm

The Green Army will have to wait a little longer before finding out when Ryan Lowe’s Plymouth Argyle will be in action at Home Park for the first time.

The Pilgrims have had plans since Derek Adams was their manager to play home pre-season games on successive Saturdays at the end of July.

The hope has been to play Championship-calibre or foreign opposition, but the club have confirmed there are still no firm plans for July 20 and 27.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Nice tough preseason planned I see........    Nice tough preseason planned I see........  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:13 pm

It will be pros vs ladies ( please Tone don't do it) and well lose.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nice tough preseason planned I see........    Nice tough preseason planned I see........  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Plymouth Argyle will play Dutch top flight club Heracles during their pre-season training camp in The Netherlands next month.

The fixture will be hosted by Heracles at the 13,500-capacity Polman Stadium in Almelo on Tuesday, July 23 (7pm local time, 6pm BST).

Heracles will provide strong opposition for Argyle as they finished seventh in the Eredivisie last season.

Impressively, they took four points off eventual champions Ajax from two games against the Champions League semi-finalists.

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Nice tough preseason planned I see........    Nice tough preseason planned I see........  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 7:27 pm

Also added last week was a stern test on Wednesday 17th July away at Buckland Athletic.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nice tough preseason planned I see........    Nice tough preseason planned I see........  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 7:42 am

Picked up from the first article/interview with Ryan Lowe.

“I’m already in conversation with Steven (Gerrard) at the moment regarding a potential friendly,” said Ryan.

“I know they are quite booked up but he said that if any dates come spare, we’ll be able to look at it.”
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Nice tough preseason planned I see........    Nice tough preseason planned I see........  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:17 am

Gulworthy Primary school have a pretty competitive team at the moment, one nine year old in particular is pretty speedy and would give Sawyer a torrid time of it. If you want a sterner test we could always try the big Comprehensives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice tough preseason planned I see........    Nice tough preseason planned I see........  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice tough preseason planned I see........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2