HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where has Steve Finn been ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Where has Steve Finn been ? Empty
PostSubject: Where has Steve Finn been ?   Where has Steve Finn been ? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Currently tearing the Pakistanis a new 'un, hasn't been seen for months.

I am have not been at all bothered by the hammering we have taken out in the middle east, it simply can't be a real test series in some empty bowl with no fans and no history, Pakistan on some dirt track in Faisalabad is real, this nonsense in Abu Dabbu Dubai just doesn't cut it for me.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Where has Steve Finn been ?   Where has Steve Finn been ? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Finn is good, he was ace in India too. It is almost a shame for him that Broad, Tremlett, Anderson, Bresnan et al are so darn good too. Lots of depth in the bowling...none in the batting!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Where has Steve Finn been ?   Where has Steve Finn been ? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 am

There are plenty of very good young batsmen coming into the reckoning - Buttler, Taylor, Bairstow etc, but it does seem that on or two of the current line up **cough** KP**cough** are immune to being dropped, no matter how poorly they're playing.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Where has Steve Finn been ?   Where has Steve Finn been ? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 am

KP hit 2 double centuries in Tests last year, but his one day form is patchy. He's just an easy target for stick. Fair play to Bopara for his 50 the other day, but I remain sceptical about his and the others you mentioned claims to filling in. We'll see how Buttler gets on this series I imagine.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where has Steve Finn been ?   Where has Steve Finn been ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where has Steve Finn been ?
Page 1 of 1