The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muck McCarthy sacked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Muck McCarthy sacked Empty
PostSubject: Muck McCarthy sacked   Muck McCarthy sacked EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:56 pm

S'pose it was inevitable after their 1-5 loss to local rivals WBA,putting them in the bottom 3. I thought they might have a better season after signing Roger Johnson.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Muck McCarthy sacked   Muck McCarthy sacked EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Sydney FC are looking for a manager, Brum or Sydney hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Muck McCarthy sacked   Muck McCarthy sacked EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Glad to see the back of him. McCarthy treats the fans with contempt, the same as Daggeish and Ol' Red Nose do and the likes of Strachan used to, just answer the fooking questions the reporter ask.

Wolves are not a bad side, they play the right way, they attack with width and that lump Fletcher has got some game, they just can't seem to put it together on a consistent enough basis. It's perm any three from five at the bottom at the moment, but the tranche of clubs less than three good results above that dog fight is indicative of the fact that no one short of perhaps Everton in tenth should consider themselves safe, I think that says Mick has not done that bad a job with the resources available to him, I just didn't like the gobby Yorkshire tw@t that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muck McCarthy sacked   Muck McCarthy sacked Empty

Back to top Go down

Muck McCarthy sacked
Page 1 of 1