Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!

Go down 
+6
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
Jethro
Punchdrunk
Elias
VillageGreen
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 1:38 pm

Grealish attacked by fan c*nt in today's Brum derby.

This twunt should be banned from all football stadia for life.

Nice touch to see both sets of players rally around to make sure Grealish was OK.

Last edited by P.O.I on Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 2:02 pm

P.O.I wrote:
This twunt should be banned from all football stadia for life.

Nice touch to see both sets of players rally around to make sure Grealish was OK.

Indeed, and perhaps he may also get a spell inside for his behaviour.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 2:46 pm

2001 the last time that happened? at St Andrews
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 4:29 pm

Should of gave him a medal. Cant stand Aston Villa.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 pm

What a horrible cnut,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 6:41 pm

And now this...................

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hopefully today's events are just a blip, not a growing problem/trend.

Last edited by P.O.I on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Do you live in cave ? I can’t believe your actually condoning that, who knows what that moron may have had in his pocket, you disgust me, take another holiday - a long one.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 8:52 pm

Graiser wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Do you live in cave ? I can’t believe your actually condoning that, who knows what that moron may have had in his pocket, you disgust me, take another holiday - a long one.

Tounge in cheek you snowflake.

Still on here boring the shit out of everyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 8:55 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Tounge in cheek you snowflake.

I don’t think so

Still on here boring the shit out of everyone?

Yep, but thankfully I’m not so consistent at it as you are.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Earned him self a 14 week holiday at her Madge's pleasure for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:01 pm

Should have been 14 years, probably lost his job as well, I wonder if he’s still blowing kisses?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 7:12 pm

A Birmingham City fan has been jailed for 14 weeks for attacking Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish during the second city derby.

Paul Mitchell, of Rubery, Worcestershire, ran on to the pitch and hit Grealish from behind about 10 minutes into Sunday's game.

Mitchell, 27, admitted assault and encroachment on to the pitch at Birmingham Magistrates' Court earlier.

He "cannot explain what came over him yesterday morning", his solicitor said.

"His initial foolish intention was to just go on to the pitch and whip up the crowd," said Vaughn Whistance, defending.

Mitchell, of Cock Hill Lane, was also ordered to pay £350 in fines and costs and has been banned from attending any football matches in the UK for 10 years.

The £350 includes £100 in compensation for Grealish's "pain, discomfort and shock".

The Villa midfielder was able to continue with the game at St Andrew's and went on to score the winning goal in the 67th minute.

Mitchell, a pub worker, claimed he was not drunk when he invaded the pitch and punched Grealish in the jaw.

"I cannot help but feel how lucky I was in this incident," the player said.

"It could have been so much worse had the supporter had some sort of weapon."

Birmingham City apologised to both Grealish and Villa immediately after the game and said Mitchell had been banned from St Andrew's for life. He has also been banned from away games.

The club said there were "no excuses" for his behaviour, which "has no place in football".

West Midlands Police said it was also investigating "offensive social media posts" that appeared after the goal referencing Grealish's younger brother, who died when the midfielder was four.

Birmingham City said it had banned another supporter for life over the "vile and malicious" tweets.

Mitchell, who has been a season ticket holder for 20 years, was said to be "very remorseful" after realising he had "brought shame" on his club.

His defence asked for community service or a suspended prison sentence but magistrates ruled that a "message had to be sent out to fans".

The father-of-one's prison sentence "should be a deterrent", magistrates added.

During the court hearing, Mr Whistance said online threats had been made to Mitchell.

Mr Whistance said his family had left the area "through fear that they would suffer serious harm or even death".

An FA spokesperson said "a line had been crossed" and strongly condemned the attack, as well as another pitch invasion during the Manchester United and Arsenal match.

It has written to Birmingham City to examine the club's security measures.

'Message recognised'
In a statement, the club said on Monday that it had begun reviewing all of its stewarding, safety and security procedures "as a matter of high importance".

"We will be putting into place extra measures at our stadium designed to help ensure the safety of players, as well as supporters," the spokesman said.

They added: "Supporters are reminded that under no circumstances should they encroach onto the pitch and, after the events of Sunday, we are sure the importance and seriousness of this message is recognised."

The club confirmed it was also investigating an incident involving a steward "after Aston Villa players celebrated their goal on Sunday in front of their supporters in the Gil Merrick Stand".

Former England player Phil Neville said drastic action was needed to ensure the safety of players.

"Either through points deductions or by emptying stadiums and making clubs play behind closed doors," he said.

In a statement, Birmingham City said on Monday: "We will be putting into place extra measures at our stadium designed to help ensure the safety of players, as well as supporters."

In 2002, a Birmingham City fan who ran on to the St Andrew's pitch and confronted Aston Villa goalkeeper Peter Enckelman was jailed for four months for encroaching the playing area and using threatening behaviour.

All Very well and all , but he will be out in 7 weeks on tag,
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 pm

He should be banned for life from all grounds in this country and I mean all grounds from the Prem right down to primary school grounds.

According to one report he did it as a joke!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 6:58 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
He should be banned for life from all grounds in this country and I mean all grounds from the Prem right down to primary school grounds.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 9:22 am

Been a season ticket holder for 20 years....and decides to do this!?

He has to be one of the most stupid fuckwits in the entire history of fuckwittery.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 9:41 am

Czarcasm wrote:

He has to be one of the most stupid fuckwits in the entire history of fuckwittery.  

Nahh one of our own wins that title hands down with no one else in sight....

:pighug:
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:37 am

Graiser wrote:
Should have been 14 years, probably lost his job as well, I wonder if he’s still blowing kisses?

FFS it's because of wet liberals like you that the country is in such a mess. Chop off his hand for throwing the punch, both feet for invading the pitch, then and only then should he be banged up for fourteen years.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:48 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Right. Cos lamping someone round the head from behind is dead funny innit.

And on the sentencing front, I think the magistrate got it about right. He doesn't seem like the sort of tool that knows much about the inside of a prison cell and his immediate future is pretty screwed jail or not. It's long enough and a deterrent. Who, apart from regular jailbirds, would do similar knowing they'd spend more than a night in the cells. Only an idiot and there ain't much reasoning with them anyway.

I'm also in agreement with his football ground ban of twenty years. It's more than ample time to reflect on what he did.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 5:49 pm

Greenlander wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Right. Cos lamping someone round the head from behind is dead funny innit.

And on the sentencing front, I think the magistrate got it about right. He doesn't seem like the sort of tool that knows much about the inside of a prison cell and his immediate future is pretty screwed jail or not. It's long enough and a deterrent. Who, apart from regular jailbirds, would do similar knowing they'd spend more than a night in the cells. Only an idiot and there ain't much reasoning with them anyway.

I'm also in agreement with his football ground ban of twenty years. It's more than ample time to reflect on what he did.

They wouldn't stick him in with a Villa fan that wouldn't end well,

Tbh he's a small fry compared to most in jail.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 7:18 pm

Maybe he will end up being some big hairy con's bitch!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 9:48 am

Knew he wouldn't do the full tariff

What's the point in saying 3 months then let him out after 1.

Jack Grealish's attacker Paul Mitchell has boasted that his month in prison was the 'best of his life' following his early release.

The Birmingham City fan was jailed for 14 weeks after he ran onto the pitch at St Andrew's and punched Aston Villa midfielder Grealish on March 10.

Mitchell admitted charges of assault and pitch encroachment and was sentenced at Birmingham Magistrates' Court, but according to Birmingham Live the 27-year-old was released just four weeks into his three-month prison term.

Mitchell spoke after his release last Monday.

He said: "I'm out of prison. I was released on Monday. Of course, I'm glad to be out. It was the best month of my life. It was hard being away from my family but everything was good."

When asked if he feels regret, he added: "I'm not prepared to discuss that. I'm not apologising for nothing."

What a cnut,

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Any sentence under 4 years is automatically chopped in half (subject to normal behaviour) so the most he would do is 7 weeks and the tag has chopped the further 3 off that
Standard practice unless you act like a twat inside.

Tag comes off at the halfway point of original sentence
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 1:34 pm

The jail terms are a minor ballache, the court costs, banning order, curfews and everything else that goes with it are the real punishment.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!   Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocking Behaviour. How To Get A Life Ban From All Stadia!
Page 1 of 1