Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Your life on earth.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 107

Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:33 pm

From the BBC.

How you and the world have changes since you were born.

Click yer.

My heat has beaten 2 billion times.

America is now 1.3 metres further away!

There was twice as much wine available per person when I was born compared to now!!!!!!  

4 billion (and increasing by the second) more people on the planet than when I popped into the world.


Last edited by Moist_Von_Lipwig on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5905
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
From the BBC.

How you and the world have changes since you were born.

Click yer.

My heat has beaten 2 billion times.

America is now 1.3 metres further away!

There was twice as much wine available per person when I was born compared to now!!!!!!  

4 billion (and increasing by the second) more people on the planet than when I pooed into the world.

Lots of things change Moist thats true, But one thing never changes Argyle are still shite!flower
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 106
Location : Gwoin' up Camborne Hill

Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:45 pm

I've travelled 38 billion kilometres around the Sun. I hit the wall around the 20 billion mark, but I powered through and got the job done Clare.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 107

Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:46 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
From the BBC.

How you and the world have changes since you were born.

Click yer.

My heat has beaten 2 billion times.

America is now 1.3 metres further away!

There was twice as much wine available per person when I was born compared to now!!!!!!  

4 billion (and increasing by the second) more people on the planet than when I pooed into the world.

Lots of things change Moist thats true, But one thing never changes Argyle are still shite!flower

True Suffered. Also one more typo and edit to add to the list!!!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Posts : 5152
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 61
Location : Tavistock area

Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm

We're doomed I tell thee to terrible suffering and plague, doomed.

Read awhile back that the first human to have the capacity to live for 1000 years has almost certainly already been born .Logical I suppose when you consider the scientific and medicinal advancements in the past 80 years or so-just imagine the pace of progress in the next 80 when building on the knowledge already gathered. Actually, i don't think I want to live for 1000 years , maybe it would be OK if someone discovered the elixir of eternal youth but i'm past that anyway. Bet Argyle still wouldn't have reached the fecking premier league even then. laugh
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2014-09-25

Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:35 pm

So if my maths is correct you've drunk half of the worlds wine since you were born Moist ? drunken
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 107

Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:40 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
So if my maths is correct you've drunk half of the worlds wine since you were born Moist ?  drunken

Could well be. Very Happy cheers drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:18 pm

I've passed 11,500 cubic metres of methane. That's just a guess.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14279
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:35 pm

i learnt that anacondas give birth and dont lay eggs
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 12049
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 62
Location : @ sea or @home

Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:48 am

That'll teach you to shag a snake.

_______________________________________
Lol, fecking lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Your life on earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your life on earth.   Your life on earth. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Your life on earth.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: