HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rumours Oxford United facing administration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

Rumours Oxford United facing administration Empty
PostSubject: Rumours Oxford United facing administration   Rumours Oxford United facing administration EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 10:08 am

There are rumours in the local rag up here that Oxford United are cash strapped and facing Administration, this is after it has emerged they have still not paid off an outstanding Tax bill.

This is also even when they have apparently Cash rich owners

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/17270935.oxvox-reveal-concerns-over-oxford-uniteds-financial-situation

Sadly (not for us) this could be one club facing points deduction and effective relegation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours Oxford United facing administration   Rumours Oxford United facing administration EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 12:09 pm

If they are hit with administration then lets be cheeky and put in a cheap bid for Nelson and Brannigan. Pay them what they want in january i say as both especially Brannigan would be huge assets to us in our fight to stay up.

Wishful thinking i know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours Oxford United facing administration   Rumours Oxford United facing administration EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 2:15 pm

Three sided grounds are all the rage.  Sounds to me like the owners are out to do a Brent routine to get what they want land wise, and are now upping the anti and threatening the future of the club to get it. Right before the third round draw.... how convenient... wonder if the FA can slip them a big one, oops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours Oxford United facing administration   Rumours Oxford United facing administration EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 2:33 pm

At least Oxford have got a main stand, finishing off the other side probably wouldnt cost that much.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumours Oxford United facing administration   Rumours Oxford United facing administration EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 9:53 am

Angry wrote:
If they are hit with administration then lets be cheeky and put in a cheap bid for Nelson and Brannigan. Pay them what they want in january i say as both especially Brannigan would be huge assets to us in our fight to stay up.

Wishful thinking i know.

"Pay them what they want" nFFS! Angers you will not be happy until we are non league with massive admin debts!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumours Oxford United facing administration   Rumours Oxford United facing administration Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumours Oxford United facing administration
Page 1 of 1