Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get your wallets out begging bowl time....

Go down 
+7
Jethro
#SHITARTIST
Greenlander
Earwegoagain
Punchdrunk
Tgwu
harvetheslayer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... Empty
PostSubject: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 4:01 am

Obviously taking a leaf out of the admirably shyster Lord Akkerons MO

https://www.gofundme.com/6dzmryw?member=1095806&fbclid=IwAR0SBT_cuxAOwlTQ57BwTq86qcCnqrfq9MxxHQvU01BZw5zv3ufrJAacPP8
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 6:20 am

I don't no if I the only one but all this flag waving makes me cringe
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 6:22 am

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 6:45 am

Tgwu wrote:

More amusing that they have achieved the grand sum of a tenner in 2 days.
That dopey geezer on the Grandstand Waggers group runs this outfit

To this day we've never ever heard what they achieved either. 3 sided ground with no planning permission

Top work Nooly another winner   laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 10:27 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

More amusing that they have achieved the grand sum of a tenner in 2 days.
That dopey geezer on the Grandstand Waggers group runs this outfit

To this day we've never ever heard what they achieved either. 3 sided ground with no planning permission

Top work Nooly another winner   laugh

You are being totally unfair to Nool and co here they have done exceptional work in pretending to be fans of the club and not the owner, they have kept nodding like donkeys at every turn and assured the mushrooms that all is exciting, fantastic, football first, Brentastic and totally on time with all planning conditions met. If I was Nool I'd want 'Taches hand in marraige. He is the most useful of goons.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 10:31 am

Just for anyone that doesn't want to click the link it's a go fund me page aiming to raise £2000 for flags and banners. Does this count as PAFC good things? Bollocks to them I say, homeless people, mental health, drug problems, cancer, dementia, carer support would all get any of my spare money before a load of flag waving footy fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 10:52 am

Tgwu wrote:

no i too find it cringeworthy.

Save these flags and banners for special occassions if you must have them not every game as it will just bomb.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 11:20 am

Symptomatic of everything that shouts brent and his social engineering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 11:37 am

Forza Merde turned to shit when it was worked out that you couldn't foist this sort of shit on people week in week out. Then you had that twat down the front trying to lead the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 11:54 am

I'd like to know what is the point in the flag waving before kick off?

Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Is it because they've seen too many youtube videos from places like Poznan, Belgrade and Buenos Aires they think they can replicate with a flags and a massive banner not realising that those places are proper hardcore and although for the club not of the club.

The reason those foreign types look so intimidating is because they are intimidating. If the team, manager or chairman disrespect the badge then they'll let them know about it in ways that are often not pleasant.

Our lot excuse them, then roll over and ask to be tickled and it all ends up looking just a little sad.

As you might suspect I'm not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Actually tinpot is the word I was looking for, tinpot and just a little bit half-arsed.

Yeah, that's it: our display is a touch tinpot and a little bit half-arsed.

Or shite if you prefer, shite.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Angry wrote:

Gives the Cornish something to do
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Half expected OP to pull in a few donations
Obviously not lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 pm

whats the point in a massive flag, costs enough to get into the 3 sided shit heap as it is with out twats waving flags blocking your view,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 2:43 pm

A team with a chance of winning the odd match would do more for atmosphere than a thousand flags.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 2:57 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Angry wrote:

Gives the Cornish something to do

BBC 1 would have a melt down if he could not wave one.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 5:24 pm

So a bunch of dickheads can force you to have stinky flags pass over your head every few minutes without you having a say in the matter but if you stand up in the Lyndhurst End you get thrown out, unless youre a Sunderland fan with beer in hand and smoking. After reading Simon Halletts first blog I still think the club is destined to be forever shit
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 4:05 am

Big Robby wrote:
So a bunch of dickheads can force you to have stinky flags pass over your head every few minutes without you having a say in the matter but if you stand up in the Lyndhurst End you get thrown out, unless youre a Sunderland fan with beer in hand and smoking. After reading Simon Halletts first blog I still think the club is destined to be forever shit

I agree. I will never get the club out of my blood but I'd rather watch local football than endure a going nowhere city club and the village idiots who will keep it ticking over.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 4:22 am

Sensational progress...... Pig

Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... Dop10
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 7:12 am

Tgwu wrote:
me to it’s basically for 10 years olds really not for grown men or porkys pisspotty idiot dimlows ..it’s in embarrassing just like middle age men with beer belly’s wearing football shirts...it’s all to captain wankspasm for my liking jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Quite simply I go to HP to watch a game not have my view blocked by a flag over my head .
Too much to ask ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 9:14 am

Tringreen wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

I agree. I will never get the club out of my blood but I'd rather watch local football than endure a going nowhere city club and the village idiots who will keep it ticking over.

I could have typed that myself word for word.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 9:54 am

How long before this expensive big flag gets smelly, mouldy and unloved and ends up with the other expensive big flags. I helped to put one away, just once, absolute mare once they get wet and heavy - should come with a health warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

I hope they have fire certicates. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your wallets out begging bowl time....   Get your wallets out begging bowl time.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Get your wallets out begging bowl time....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next