Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Elias
Rollo Tomasi
shonbo
MikeWN
Yea Man
#SHITARTIST
Greenrod
VillageGreen
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
PlymptonPilgrim
Czarcasm
seadog
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
zyph
Les Miserable
Sir Francis Drake
Earwegoagain
Rickler
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
"How many murdered MPs will it take before you guys wise up?" That's what you said. Murdered MPs have fook all to do with Brexit but you are yet again linking illegal right wing nut jobs with ordinary ATD members and speaking only for myself I have never been a member or supporter of EDF, Western Power or any other nut job right wing group and I don't condone murdering anyone, not even an MP so take yer slurs and feck off you loon.

I never said you were a member of any of them.

Thomas Mair was.

They are all pro-Brexit.

He murdered Jo Cox.

These are all facts. What is controversial here?

All this faux outrage about stuff I have never said is ridiculous.  Beyond ridiculous in fact.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 5:33 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
You can call people racist all you like but when you get comments written below from EU president Tusk it does justify why people voted to leave.  

special place in hell" for "those who promoted Brexit without even a sketch of a plan of how to carry it out safely".

Why?

I think Tusk's being too kind.

Everything the Ninja Warriors of Leave guys told you and sold to you is a lie. Starting with "Brexit will be the easiest thing in the world" and continuing pretty much everywhere else.

The problems they said are caused by EU are not caused by EU.

It is not Tusk's fault the only plan Leave has is No Plan.

The responsibility for having No Plan is not anybody else's but theirs.

You know that bit in the Wizard of Oz when the curtain drops and we can all see that the Wizard is a con man? Was it the fault of Dorothy that it happened?

Or was The Wiz the guilty person?

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 5:55 pm

You really need to go and have a lie down mate.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: From Apathy   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 6:45 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
You can call people racist all you like but when you get comments written below from EU president Tusk it does justify why people voted to leave.  

special place in hell" for "those who promoted Brexit without even a sketch of a plan of how to carry it out safely".

Why?

Everything the Ninja Warriors of Leave guys told you and sold to you is a lie. Starting with "Brexit will be the easiest thing in the world" and continuing pretty much everywhere else.

You know that bit in the Wizard of Oz when the curtain drops and we can all see that the Wizard is a con man? Was it the fault of Dorothy that it happened?

OMG you really are a nutter. If I was you I would crack open a bottle of your poison and chill out.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:14 pm

Push push push.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:19 pm

He'll probably claim victimisation now because his brexit posts were moved to the correct thread.

One month til the Brexit party though, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:24 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Why?

OMG you really are a nutter. If I was you I would crack open a bottle of your poison and chill out.

When someone says they are selling you rocking horse manure and you then buy it don't blame the guy that says "rocking horses don't poo; rocking horse manure does not exist". Don't even blame yourself for buying to a lie. Direct your ire at the salesman.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Boo hoo!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:03 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
There is no evidence to support the statement that EU immigration significantly or permanently lowers UK wages. Any effect there is is small and also short-term.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Our government & big business love immigrant workers to keep wages suppressed" is quite simply not true.

And isn't it now going to be government policy that anybody entering the country will need to be able to prove they will be employed and earning >£30K/yr?

Is that a low wage? How will that suppress wages to others?

I think you’ve cherrypicked from that document, not quite as your describing

Said someone who clearly hasn't read any of it

I definitely have and if you have perhaps you couldn’t quite understand it.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Why?

When someone says they are selling you rocking horse manure and you then buy it don't blame the guy that says "rocking horses don't poo; rocking horse manure does not exist". Don't even blame yourself for buying to a lie. Direct your ire at the salesman.

Yep you have just confirmed what I said earlier you are a nutter or a cona.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 1:52 pm

What does a coffee maker have to do with this?

Not for the first time a Leaver collapses into abuse and incoherence rather than making any sort of point whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 4:15 pm

Really. I made a point regarding the EU army and you, as you always do, ignore it. Which is why it’s nothing more than a waste of time debating with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 4:18 pm

Probably because its a load of rubbish.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 5:21 pm

All coming together nicely now.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Well if Nick Clegg says there will not be an EU army then our worries are over.
Are you for real?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

As was the idea at one time that the EU would be anything more than a "common market".
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 7:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

As was the idea at one time that the EU would be anything more than a "common market".

On that basis you could justify/condemn anything at all no matter how fanciful.

"The EU is going to eat our babies, pee in our ale and ban pasties."

"That's a load of rubbish."

"As was the idea at one time that the EU would be anything more than a "common market"."

Talk about Planet Fear!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 8:07 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

On that basis you could justify/condemn anything at all no matter how fanciful.

"The EU is going to eat our babies, pee in our ale and ban pasties."

"That's a load of rubbish."

"As was the idea at one time that the EU would be anything more than a "common market"."

Talk about Planet Fear!

Don't start getting hysterical again. No "Planet fear", just comment about how things have progressed with the EU

I don't think there is much doubt that the EU has suffered 'mission creep' and has gone far beyond its original intention.

Anyway... If the Yanks pull out of Nato (due to their belief that the Euro countries are not pulling their weight) I have little doubt that a "Euro Army" would soon be assembled.

Good Morning Russia.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 9:17 pm

Isn't planet fear the remainers game?

There won't be any food or medicine available Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 10:21 pm

Don’t forget higher car insurance, mars bars and the royal family being evacuated.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 11:06 pm

Godzilla will invade London.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 10:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:00 pm

In terms of GDP it's the equivalent of the 19 smallest countries walking away....except we get to keep the cash, that they would receive.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 9:28 am

Watched Question time last night. I think JRM gets a lot of stick because he looks like a toffy twat yet he actually spoke more sense than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next