The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Oxford fan's view

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
d3d4football

An Oxford fan's view Empty
PostSubject: An Oxford fan's view   An Oxford fan's view EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi all,

I have written a brief match report from the game today.

Have a read below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Would be interested to know your thoughts on Adams at this stage after a very poor showing today? You look a lot like Oxford in the fact that you haven't got any threat up front with Ladapo running the channels but not offering a great deal in the centre.

Thanks,

James
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: An Oxford fan's view   An Oxford fan's view EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Hi James

We're shit. Simples

Mook x
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: An Oxford fan's view   An Oxford fan's view EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 pm

Welcome to ATD .

Far better then PASOTI
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: An Oxford fan's view   An Oxford fan's view EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 1:37 pm

I think on of our main issues is that we have re-signed Taylor who on form is the focus of the entire team but its blindingly obvious that hes got ankles made of glass and wont ever play more than about half of the season at best. My hunch is hes on decent money meaning any back up is going to be pretty useless. I've been supportive of Adams but that is wearing thin with me now purely because of his stubborn attitude when it comes to making excuses for defeats. Unless Taylor has a decent run of games this season we are fecked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Oxford fan's view   An Oxford fan's view EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 3:02 pm

Taylor was always an injury risk right from the start, although some on here continue to refute that opinion. One game in three not far off since he signed. He couldn't have been clearer with his thoughts that Adams was pushing him too hard, and so he rewarded him with maybe not being totally truthful before signing an extension. That's what happens when you treat employees badly and your employer doesn't look after you... you look after yourself. Just as Te Loeke complained  of the cowboy attitude here to injuries. Something else that needs to change, not that it will under Adams. It's all a well worn path now, ploughed by Reid, and Adams is almost paranoid that players are deliberately swinging the lead.  You get out what you put in.
Taylor is definitely the key to some sort of workable formation that can win games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Oxford fan's view   An Oxford fan's view Empty

Back to top Go down

An Oxford fan's view
Page 1 of 1