#SHITARTIST
Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 7:09 pm

I bought mine yesterday and put my money in the RBL tin and not in the till. Like angry says they had plenty for everyone who can get up there and stop larfing as they walk past the half finished new shop and ticket office.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 8:26 pm

Id get mine from here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the official show at least you know all the money is going to the right place and not some dodgy PASOTI marked up "sale"
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:05 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Id get mine from here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the official show at least you know all the money is going to the right place and not some dodgy PASOTI marked up "sale"
Exactly Bhey, no need for anyone to buy from a Spiv.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm

argyl3 wrote:

yep the paypal fees are out again and you know the cash is going in his back pocket, feckin scumbag cnut
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:03 pm

The RBL have managed to set up a simple website for selling these pins for £3.99 including postage - whoever in their right mind would pay £1-£2 more to buy one through IJN.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:11 pm

The RBL have managed to set up a simple website for selling these pins for £3.99 including postage - whoever in their right mind would pay £1-£2 more to buy one through IJN.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:13 pm

Dingle wrote:

RBL are charging £2.99 for a badge and another £3.99 for delivery.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:55 pm

Doh! Maybe the RBL website isn't so good after all - I took it as being £1 postage plus the cost of the badge.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Is PASOTI still flogging a shitload that they bought in bulk?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Taken from another website, just to spread the word.

Message from a gent call Chris - I'm a Lyndhurst end ST holder and a volunteer for the RBL

I plan to be outside the Lyndhurst end on Tuesday 23rd for the Gills game around 19:15 - 19:20 at the top of the steps (outside the turnstile gates for block 11 etc). I will ask for a minimum donation of £3 for each one please, please bring change if you have it - naturally all the money will be going to the RBL. Whilst I do have one, I won't be carrying and rattling an RBL collection tin with me on the evening of the 23rd - I'm just bringing these pins along to sell to fellow Greens who have so far missed the opportunity to nab one these lovely badges before taking my seat for the match.

There will also be an opportunity for West Cornwall based Greens to buy one during the Railway/RBL Poppy day event held on Thursday 1st November at Penzance Railway Station. If there are any left following the 1st Nov, I will pass all unsold badges back to the RBL where I imagine they will then be sold at the RBL Pop-in Centre in Plymouth or through their online shop.

Last edited by Tgwu on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:42 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Message from a gent call Chris - I'm a Lyndhurst end ST holder and a volunteer for the RBL

I plan to be outside the Lyndhurst end on Tuesday 23rd for the Gills game around 19:15 - 19:20 at the top of the steps (outside the turnstile gates for block 11 etc). I will ask for a minimum donation of £3 for each one please, please bring change if you have it - naturally all the money will be going to the RBL. Whilst I do have one, I won't be carrying and rattling an RBL collection tin with me on the evening of the 23rd - I'm just bringing these pins along to sell to fellow Greens who have so far missed the opportunity to nab one these lovely badges before taking my seat for the match.

There will also be an opportunity for West Cornwall based Greens to buy one during the Railway/RBL Poppy day event held on Thursday 1st November at Penzance Railway Station. If there are any left following the 1st Nov, I will pass all unsold badges back to the RBL where I imagine they will then be sold at the RBL Pop-in Centre in Plymouth or through their online shop.
scratch
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:47 pm

Just bought mine online.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 pm

I see the St John Ambulance have allowed their volunteers to wear a white poppy if they so wish this year.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 am

I'm wearing a red one and a white one this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:17 am

beesrus wrote:
 I see the St John Ambulance have allowed their volunteers to wear a white poppy if they so wish this year.

i wouldnt have an issue with white poppies being worn/bought if the money was actually going to a peace charity but it doesnt at all.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 3:30 am

I’ll just donate in their tin. Can’t stand badges of any description. Never did see the appeal. Just seem so Blue Peter/Children’s Channel to me. Don’t even wear the one from work for over ten years’ service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now   Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle poppy pins on sale now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2