Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Macclesfield pitch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Macclesfield have said that their pitch is currently unplayable, they hope it can thaw before the game.

Doubt it will be on.

Back to top Go down

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:14 pm

No chance then. Just looked at their forecast and it's for temperatures between 0 and -9 over the next 5 days.
Back to top Go down

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:21 pm

And heavy snow tomorrow and Friday
Back to top Go down
argylepaul

argylepaul

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:24 pm

..and it will be cold in that gazebo.
Back to top Go down

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Now if only they were a big club like us with proper facilities...............
Back to top Go down

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Now if only they were a big club like us with proper facilities...............

Or had Paul and the lovely Debbie McGhee on hand to perform random acts of magic.
Back to top Go down

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Obviously they haven't got the benefit of a resident witch Cool
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 am

Game off. at least we do not have to put up with Mr Web doing the radio, I would have turned it off.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:57 am

Tgwu wrote:

Game off. at least we do not have to put up with Mr Web doing the radio, I would have turned it off.

Come on now TGWU, Mr Web has been as good as his word and withdrawn from forum posting, I guess it just leaves him as Mr Twit. Just a joke, Chris Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Come on now TGWU, Mr Web has been as good as his word and withdrawn from forum posting, I guess it just leaves him as Mr Twit. Just a joke, Chris Laughing

And now Mr Radio Head
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Tgwu wrote:

And now Mr Radio Head

Karma Police, arrest this man...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:44 am

Bit gutted its not on, would be on the coach right now, oh well valentines shopping it is...AND THEN NANDOS
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 am

You could always come up and watch a real game of football Cobi Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 am

downthetrack wrote:
You could always come up and watch a real game of football Cobi Very Happy

I did actually consider it, but then realised I don't really like Wednesday either, so unless there is a neutral area no thanks.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 am

I came down last week to watch you lot.£20 feckin robbed
Back to top Go down

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 am

Oi!

So it wasn't worth the £20 to be handed a couple of pints of Stella as soon as you got on the train? It wasn't worth the £20 to meet a few fellow ATDers? It wasn't worth the £20 for the pasty on the way to the match? And lastly, are you really sure the match wasn't worth £20?

You'd pay double to watch a comeback like that this afternoon. Sadly though, it won't be happening.

Typical Greek! Laughing

See you later mate! You'll need your glasses for this bit.
Back to top Go down

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:18 am

Changed my mind. Going to exeter to support wednesday as they inflict a heavy defeat.
Back to top Go down

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:19 am

Changed my mind just as I was getting to the train station when I found out that the Wednesday end was full, instead I ended up in the away end at Torquay V Shrewsbury, great day and met some really nice shrews fans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Macclesfield pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield pitch   Macclesfield pitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Macclesfield pitch
Page 1 of 1