tigertony
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 1:42 pm

Just had carrot and coriander soup for lunch with a piece of bread and butter. Very nice!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 2:27 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Just had carrot and coriander soup for lunch with a piece of bread and butter. Very nice!

Yes...local soup kitchens are branching out these days..... red card .
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 10:14 pm

zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Yes...local soup kitchens are branching out these days..... red card .

Sainsburys own make. Very good both in taste and price.

Have to watch the pennies now I am retired.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 10:00 pm

Feeling old today. Lodger number 1 has been offered a place at 2 universities.

Looking on the bright side I might be able rent out her room, that is if we can find the floor! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Only one and a half hours to kill now while lodger number one goes through interviews and tests at uni to see if they will offer her a place next September.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:01 am

Pfft. New lens has an 82mm filter thread. Bazzerd in Hong Kong told me it was 77mm so I could use my old ones. Pfft.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 11:08 am

Can you get an adapter for it?

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:54 pm

When will it stop raining ffs?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 1:57 pm

Fookin biblical innit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 2:28 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Can you get an adapter for it?

Aye. Just ordered a 82mm-77mm step down ring from Fleabay for £2.95. Beats buying another 'Hoya' 10 stop ND filter for £120! FFS. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:40 pm

I've just been up in the field fitting a new solenoid to my tipping trailer. My feet are like fookin ice blocks, lovely day but don't lie on the ground.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 6:19 pm

Learning German, FFS!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 7:42 pm

seadog wrote:
Learning German, FFS!

Don't you mean, UHM!

um Himmels willen.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 7:52 pm

I have not got that far, probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:06 am

Le Chameau £420
Dunlop £14

(rubs chin)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 12:23 pm

Dog chased a very fat squirrel this morning.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 1:35 pm

Pissing down.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 4:24 pm

A nice walk from Dartington to Totnes, some silly ladies were taking a swim. (it is a pity about the Ash tree)
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 10:27 pm

The washing has been put in my 'Man Den' to dry - again! Mad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 9:31 am

Think i'll just stay indoors today. Too fecking depressing to step outside in the rain- again! FFS.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 10:38 am

It's brightened up here and I can actually see a glimmer of blue although the rain this morning has been fookin biblical. The Tavy is well high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 11:50 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's brightened up here and I can actually see a glimmer of blue although the rain this morning has been fookin biblical. The Tavy is well high.

So much to do outside but totally pissed off with getting soaked each time. Even Eric, the fat squirrel has given up nicking the birdseed in the rain.I can't be bothered. Pfft and double pfft!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 1:42 pm

Cutting and fitting laminate skirting.
All I have to show is 3 pieces fitted and lots of wrong bits because when it comes to cutting a mitre I am a complete and utter Terry fuckwit! scratch Sulk

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 2:20 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Cutting and fitting laminate skirting.
All I have to show is 3 pieces fitted and lots of wrong bits because when it comes to cutting a mitre I am a complete and utter Terry fuckwit! scratch Sulk

If doing wooden OG you can achieve the mitred look by using a scribe which is much easier and cut it out with a coping saw. You can use it on internal and external mitres although youd lose the finish on external using laminate.
To make a scribe piece butt one piece against the other at a right angle and trace outline on the back piece and cut this out if OG use a coping saw if Bullnosed you could do it with a jigsaw. Hope that makes sense. You tube may have something relevant.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 7:45 pm

Thanks Ears. I started to use an electric mitre saw and still fecked it up!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next