The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peggy's Mundane Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 9:39 am

Ran out of petrol on the Laira Bridge early this morning, was told the RAC would take 45 mins, after ten mins, AA pulled up, put a can of petrol and charge nothing. RAC was going to charge £10 for the petrol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 11:05 pm

Watched the Amish Mafia tonight what a bunch of twats are they for real? Most of them look like they'd struggle to hold the door at Mannamead Primary end of year disco.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 5:40 am

Off to London for a few days,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:27 am

Put a jar of Marmite into the microwave just now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Went out to get something from the shed about 8pm last night, I was just thinking that we might get some rain in a minute when a thunderclap went off over my head. I honestly thought I'd been hit, that coincided with a virtual water cannoning of rain and hail I was instantly soaked. Feckin savage.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Jet stream positioned over the UK all week. Quite tedious.

Only upside is it may put a final nail in the coffin of my neighbours rickety fence.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Been on a round the world trip, did not need to leave London.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 9:19 pm

Been relaying the laminate flooring now the building work and kitchen nearly finished.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 9:41 pm

Cheese and honey tastes better than I expected.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 9:48 pm

Went out to shut chickens up last night at about twenty past four, still out pecking around left them for ten minutes went out and shut them in, this morning let them out and noticed pile of feathers outside the house, feckin fox squeezed through a tiny hole in fence and had one. I'm now on high alert.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 9:57 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Cheese and honey tastes better than I expected.

Try blue cheese, honey, walnuts pears and figs. Mmmmmm. Had a platter (or plate as its known here) in Perigord France some years ago and have been a fan ever since. Check out your local beekeepers online honey costs about £6/lb but goes a long way and is great for hay fever and all sorts of micro and macro wankery health benefits. It's fookin great with bread and clotted cream too. Thunder and lightening my nan used to call it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 4:34 am

At Waitrose to pick up me turkey. Not open. FFS.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 9:24 am

Turkey in the oven, veg ready and having 1st drinkypoo of the day. bounce

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 11:01 am

P.O.I wrote:

I do hope you're joking bhey?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 11:52 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Turkey in the oven, veg ready and having 1st drinkypoo of the day. bounce

No turkey in the oven.....no table laid....no drinks lined up....no mince pies.....no Christmas cake.....no crackers and jokes either.

But all is not lost....we're round the corner at my sons at 130 pm for 2 pm dinner.....and then we're all off later to my daughters (round another corner) for prezzies and a buffet tea....then struggle home with our prezzies in time for bed.....no clearing up to do....no washing up either....it's tough but someones got to do it.....one bonus of being grandparents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

laugh I wouldn't go within 100 miles of any supermarket this time of year. It's fookin carnage. I just stay at home and drink frothing ale!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 1:35 pm

Still in PJ's. Frothing ale being consumed. Log fire lit for the day. Wifey cooking xmas dinner. Dog drooling over the honey and bacon glazed turkey on the side - I'm watching you, you bazzerd furball! Shocked
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 2:20 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

laugh I wouldn't go within 100 miles of any supermarket this time of year. It's fookin carnage. I just stay at home and drink frothing ale!

Have to say things haven’t been so bad this year. Usually home to Maidenhead takes about 25 minutes on a Saturday then 10 minutes to find a parking space. Last Saturday it took us 15 minutes and literally straight into a parking space. In and out in 2 hours with a car full of chrimbo food!

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 3:10 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Thumbs Same here. Ordered Goose from Bude they deliver Crimbo eve. Had to do Warrens butchers Monday but everything else is small shops and cheese and biccies we got last week.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Just back from Watch Tower on the Hoe had a nice hot drink.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:23 am

Morning all just leaving for a little walk around the park, a bit late this morning.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 10:55 am

If you went out any earlier you'd still have the doggers and ho's out.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 11:52 am

Waiting for Star Wars film to start.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 12:32 am

Not mundane for Peggy..

'Old Jamaica' is coming back.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 12:07 pm

I was reading the story about the Sussexes standing back from royal duties when about thirty seconds in I was distracted by a header on the side that said "does America have a topless women problem" it appears the answer is no but like us they have a big problem with women wanting to walk around like the bheys do with their tops off on a hot day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: