Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plymouth's new sporting hero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Plymouth's new sporting hero Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:27 am

Still reckon I could take him, his backhands suspect.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 am

Amazing hand/ eye coordination for 18 months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:48 am

That is pretty incredible, I wonder if the youngen will develop it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 am

My young uns got a tom selleck tash at 9 months and no one bats an eyelid! His father runs club I think it said, so I'm sure it will be encouraged. Pretty cool skills so far though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:31 am

Greenjock wrote:
My young uns got a tom selleck tash at 9 months and no one bats an eyelid!

Dunno about anyone else, but I've been torn between 'ah, bless' and 'run away, run away' flower
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 am

I used to make a right racket when I was that age.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:55 am

The only trouble is his table manners have ben appalling lately. Food everywhere cat

I use Central Park swimming pool regularly, and there's a little child that can't be much more than 3 being regularly profesionally coached, no dout with doing a Shazza in mind. there's something all a bit discincerting about it, but if the child really enjoys it I guess there's no harm.
Societies have always seperated some children from the rest for specific purposes that supposedly benefit that society, often religious or philosophical in nature.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:58 am

For every one that makes it, there must be hundreds who simply lose their childhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:08 pm

I could beat him.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:04 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
The only trouble is his table manners have ben appalling lately. Food everywhere cat

I use Central Park swimming pool regularly, and there's a little child that can't be much more than 3 being regularly profesionally coached, no dout with doing a Shazza in mind. there's something all a bit discincerting about it, but if the child really enjoys it I guess there's no harm.
Societies have always seperated some children from the rest for specific purposes that supposedly benefit that society, often religious or philosophical in nature.

It's not always society PP, a lot of the time it is just down to obsessively pushy parents. My kids used to swim competitively at Plymouth College pool, and judging by some of the mums and dads antics poolside, you'd have thought they were in Olympic trials!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth's new sporting hero   Plymouth's new sporting hero Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth's new sporting hero
Page 1 of 1