The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graham Coughlan to Bristol Rovers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Graham Coughlan  to Bristol Rovers Empty
PostSubject: Graham Coughlan to Bristol Rovers   Graham Coughlan  to Bristol Rovers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 12:22 pm

We are delighted to be able to announce the appointment of Graham Coughlan as our new Defensive Coach.

Graham’s most recent position was as first team coach at Southend United and prior to that, he enjoyed a distinguished playing career, most notably with Plymouth Argyle and Sheffield Wednesday.

The Dublin born defender’s career took in some 500 appearances, in all competitions, for a number of clubs.

Graham was with Southend, as a player and a coach, from August 2010 until January of this year and is relishing the opportunity to be involved in the game again as a member of Rovers’ backroom team.

Speaking about the appointment of Coughlan as part of his backroom staff, Manager Darrell Clarke added; "Graham is someone that I have met a number of times over the summer and we are pleased that he’s now on board heading into the new season.

"I have been looking for someone to fill the position that was vacant since Steve Yates departed and I believe that Graham ticks all the boxes in that respect.

"Graham has a lot of experience in this division and I’m looking forward to working with him going forward."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Graham Coughlan to Bristol Rovers   Graham Coughlan  to Bristol Rovers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 12:36 pm

Looks a good appointment for Rovers.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Graham Coughlan to Bristol Rovers   Graham Coughlan  to Bristol Rovers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 2:33 pm

Yep and will always be in the top half of my top ten fave Argyle players along with Rafferty, Mariner and Stevie Adams.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Graham Coughlan to Bristol Rovers   Graham Coughlan  to Bristol Rovers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Would love to know the difference to what contracts Starnes is offering at BR compare to what he was offering here via jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graham Coughlan to Bristol Rovers   Graham Coughlan  to Bristol Rovers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Best defender i've seen at Argyle in my Lifetime. Hope one to see him back here one day in some capacity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graham Coughlan to Bristol Rovers   Graham Coughlan  to Bristol Rovers Empty

Back to top Go down

Graham Coughlan to Bristol Rovers
Page 1 of 1