Czarcasm
Jethro
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Stolen from the farm "This season Adams has increased the number of coaching staff mainly working on strengthening and conditioning, you may have noticed the extra people in Argyle tops on the pitch when the players are warming up.
At the Senior Greens meeting in May, Simon Hallett mentioned that increasing the number of and quality of the medical/rehabilitation staff was one of the Club’s and Adams’ priorities, it sounded like Argyle were taking advice from Exeter Chiefs"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Jethro wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I see the Brent rag is talking up the ten austerity signings prior to the Parkway game and without a ball being kicked, still judging by the comments the faithful are already having a jizzfest. Jeez some people are easily pleased. geek

But you also judge them without a ball being kicked......as failures from that dying brand...POUNDLAND.....a case of the kettle calling the pot black ...etc.

Yeah because they are cheapo's stuff the squad with freebies and crocks in the hope that one or two come good. Brilliant.

I don't think Zyph and his mates, really grasp the basic issue Hugh, that a club with a large fanbase and regular 10k crowds last season, are again relying on free agents, players with  known injury records, and the manager working another miracle.
That recruitment model will stop working at some point, so again, where's the money going Brent?

I did see mentioned the other day, An interview with silent si that they have spent more money on the medical side of the club , not tracked down said interview yet,

A bit like when the Liverpool money was spent on a water tower, a fence and 'drainage', lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:21 pm

looks like a lot of the Liverpool money was kept back for HHP enablement costs. Just how is the separate cost of the private HHP going to be kept separate from the club's grandstand build ? Who's checking up on it all, the experienced building project manager John Back ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:26 pm

I bet Silent Si will be.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Jethro wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I see the Brent rag is talking up the ten austerity signings prior to the Parkway game and without a ball being kicked, still judging by the comments the faithful are already having a jizzfest. Jeez some people are easily pleased. geek

But you also judge them without a ball being kicked......as failures from that dying brand...POUNDLAND.....a case of the kettle calling the pot black ...etc.

Yeah because they are cheapo's stuff the squad with freebies and crocks in the hope that one or two come good. Brilliant.

I don't think Zyph and his mates, really grasp the basic issue Hugh, that a club with a large fanbase and regular 10k crowds last season, are again relying on free agents, players with  known injury records, and the manager working another miracle.
That recruitment model will stop working at some point, so again, where's the money going Brent?

I did see mentioned the other day, An interview with silent si that they have spent more money on the medical side of the club , not tracked down said interview yet,
what on that top doctor who’s doing the medicals.. laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Wootton Joins Argyle
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4