sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
Czarcasm
Jethro
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:55 pm

Funny Del boy should start stirring some public waters re the budget briefly just days before Brent and Hallett offer him an IMPROVED 5 YEAR DEAL. Bet we won't hear a peep from him now for some time. A good bunce is the most effective gagging order.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:27 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Simple question for Zyph, Graiser and Tone;

Based on what you know of the in situ squad combined with the new signings,if things did go tits up next season and Argyle struggle who would you think is primarily responsible-Adams or the board?

See previous post, however Adams is the Manager and whatever other job title he currently holds, he has a budget he must have been satisfied with to agree a new 5 year contract, so subject to any new transfer/loan activity up to the deadline and also any potential January deals, primarily it’s Derek that’ll be having his testicles pulled for non performing

It will be interesting to see whether Adams mentions his very low budget through the next five years as he has every season previously? If he is so satisfied with the playing budget why do you think he keeps bringing it up? Strange behaviour.
The fact that he has signed a five year contract is undoubtedly more about Adams own wage packet than what he's allowed to offer the players in theirs. It's not hard to fathom out is it?

Any manager in any industry would like more budget, however once it’s settled they get on with it or they can sod off, he hasn’t, done the opposite, so no it’s not hard to fathom, besides who says the budget is very low ? Is that an ATD fact or do you know, if so let us know and if it is as shite as your implying then I’ll stand shoulder to shoulder with you and write the same old same old stuff your all very good at.

ATD fact? Do you read anything that Adams says because he has mentioned the low budget many, many times, if you don't believe Adams who would you believe? What's more wouldn't the club point it out if he was lying about it? Feck me talk about blind faith it's not that you can't see you just refuse to even look. Makes you wonder about votes for all to think you've have a hand in my destiny is pretty disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:49 am

PatDunne wrote:
Derek Adams Plymouth Herald May 2018

“We have got less finance than a lot of clubs that are below us this season. We are over-achieving.

“My supporters don’t like me saying that but it’s reality. We are over-achieving as a football club in relation to the budget that we have compared to others.

Good to have you standing shoulder to shoulder with us....

Come on then brentophiles which is it

A) Was DA telling the truth
B) Was DA not telling the truth
C) Did the Erald make the story up

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Herald May 4th 2018, contains the telling comment from Derek - When asked whether he was happy with the budget, Adams replied: “You can’t be happy because I don’t have the money to spend that other people do".
ATD facts Graiser, maybe you should also be asking "where's the money gone"?
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 11:15 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Based on what you know of the in situ squad combined with the new signings,if things did go tits up next season and Argyle struggle who would you think is primarily responsible-Adams or the board?

See previous post, however Adams is the Manager and whatever other job title he currently holds, he has a budget he must have been satisfied with to agree a new 5 year contract, so subject to any new transfer/loan activity up to the deadline and also any potential January deals, primarily it’s Derek that’ll be having his testicles pulled for non performing

It will be interesting to see whether Adams mentions his very low budget through the next five years as he has every season previously? If he is so satisfied with the playing budget why do you think he keeps bringing it up? Strange behaviour.
The fact that he has signed a five year contract is undoubtedly more about Adams own wage packet than what he's allowed to offer the players in theirs. It's not hard to fathom out is it?

Any manager in any industry would like more budget, however once it’s settled they get on with it or they can sod off, he hasn’t, done the opposite, so no it’s not hard to fathom, besides who says the budget is very low ? Is that an ATD fact or do you know, if so let us know and if it is as shite as your implying then I’ll stand shoulder to shoulder with you and write the same old same old stuff your all very good at.

"When asked whether he was happy with the budget, Adams replied: “You can’t be happy because I don’t have the money to spend that other people do." (Argylr had the 5th highest attendances in the league last sesaon)

Playing budgets are capped at 60% of turnover, so there would need to be some disclosure of this.

It was also menationed on the Sky commentary that our budget was 5th lowest in the Division. I've no reason to not to believe him.

Mind you due to your love of James Brent and anyone 'in charge', I doubt if anything would convince you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 11:16 am

So is Graiser standing shoulder to shoulder with us now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:40 pm

Well I’ve read all the Adams quotes etc, that’s there for all to see and the usual stuff you lot churn out but the one thing I’ve asked which (apologies if I’ve missed it, started getting bored) nobody has yet answered is what is the budget that your stating is crap ?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:45 pm

[quote="PatDunne"]Derek Adams Plymouth Herald May 2018

“We have got less finance than a lot of clubs that are below us this season. We are over-achieving.

“My supporters don’t like me saying that but it’s reality. We are over-achieving as a football club in relation to the budget that we have compared to others.

Derek's very own words, but unless ATD can quote a figure, Graiser wont have it.

So Graiser, is Derek lying?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:49 pm

PatDunne wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Derek's very own words, but unless ATD can quote a figure, Graiser wont have it.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Geddo Gaffer, yer mate Jimmy's not backing the manager, what a Banker he is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:53 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Geddo Gaffer, yer mate Jimmy's not backing the manager, what a Banker he is!

Geddon on my stalker, so you don’t know what the budget is either ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:13 pm

The manager said brent's budget is crap. What more do we need to know.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:31 pm

You could tell Gaffer anything, you could even supply him with audited accounts to view and he still wouldn't believe the squire is shafting us. Jesus. If we had a top of the table budget you bet the arse lickers wouldn't need proof of how much it was before they were crowing about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:09 am

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Geddon on my stalker, so you don’t know what the budget is either ?

No, only that it’s crap. The sky commentator during the Scunthorpe match said it was the 5th lowest in the division. Was he making it up?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:51 am

PatDunne wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Adams is simply letting the football world know he's overachieving and sooner or later another club with potential and cash backed ambition will whisk him away. Our shareholders are merely putting an insurance policy in place for a pay off via his 5 year contract. They get the cash and Wotton becomes the fall guy.................just support lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:56 am

I see the Brent rag is talking up the ten austerity signings prior to the Parkway game and without a ball being kicked, still judging by the comments the faithful are already having a jizzfest. Jeez some people are easily pleased. geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 8:38 am

Combing Social media for content as per.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 8:44 am

akagreengull wrote:

I see the Brent rag is talking up the ten austerity signings prior to the Parkway game and without a ball being kicked, still judging by the comments the faithful are already having a jizzfest. Jeez some people are easily pleased. geek

But you also judge them without a ball being kicked......as failures from that dying brand...POUNDLAND.....a case of the kettle calling the pot black ...etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:13 am

zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

But you also judge them without a ball being kicked......as failures from that dying brand...POUNDLAND.....a case of the kettle calling the pot black ...etc.

Yeah because they are cheapo's stuff the squad with freebies and crocks in the hope that one or two come good. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:27 am

Anyway how does anyone know that we've signed ten players I mean where's the proof the Klargester Crew needs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:31 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Anyway how does anyone know that we've signed ten players I mean where's the proof the Klargester Crew needs?

Yeah until I see the written contracts of these players everyone is talking rubbish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 10:08 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yeah until I see the written contracts of these players everyone is talking rubbish

Most factual statement I've ever read on ATD!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 10:13 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

FFS, the only 'budget' he was happy with was the guaranteed 5 year contract.  No football manager in his position would turn that down.  Bearing in mind you totally ignored the only question I've ever asked you... you're another twat.  No arguments, just a twat.

And you manage to prove what an ignorant person you are, you just can't have a debate without resorting to abuse, shows the lack of intelligence you have
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 10:21 am

Graiser wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

FFS, the only 'budget' he was happy with was the guaranteed 5 year contract.  No football manager in his position would turn that down.  Bearing in mind you totally ignored the only question I've ever asked you... you're another twat.  No arguments, just a twat.

And you manage to prove what an ignorant person you are, you just can't have a debate without resorting to abuse, shows the lack of intelligence you have

To use one of your retorts Gaffer, get yer head outer yer arse! Lol you are as abusive as anyone on here yet love to cry bully when you are unable to put an argument forward. Also you've just damaged your own argument with the above statement. Full of shit as always.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:11 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Yeah because they are cheapo's stuff the squad with freebies and crocks in the hope that one or two come good. Brilliant.

I don't think Zyph and his mates, really grasp the basic issue Hugh, that a club with a large fanbase and regular 10k crowds last season, are again relying on free agents, players with known injury records, and the manager working another miracle.
That recruitment model will stop working at some point, so again, where's the money going Brent?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:51 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

I don't think Zyph and his mates, really grasp the basic issue Hugh, that a club with a large fanbase and regular 10k crowds last season, are again relying on free agents, players with  known injury records, and the manager working another miracle.
That recruitment model will stop working at some point, so again, where's the money going Brent?

I did see mentioned the other day, An interview with silent si that they have spent more money on the medical side of the club , not tracked down said interview yet,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Wootton Joins Argyle    Scott Wootton Joins Argyle  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Wootton Joins Argyle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next