Earwegoagain
akagreengull
Freathy
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Rumour  from the Scottish Sun & Others - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumour from the Scottish Sun & Others   Rumour  from the Scottish Sun & Others - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:42 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
It's funny how we used to compete with these clubs. Wonder what's changed?

Well we don’t have either a wealthy owner, or an owner who is wealthy and won’t donate funding to the club to satisfy FFP, which I think is what Tony is referring too.
Most likely in our case Brent is not significantly wealthy enough to donate significant amounts of cash to enable us to pay significant transfer fees.
So is there anything positive we can do about it ?  Rather than the usual “Brent out”, stickers and the regular same old comments that appear on here, which doesn’t appear to be working.
Do any ATD posters have some rich friends who would like to invest in our club ? What about Dawson, he’s got plenty of dosh, anybody on here best buddies with him ?
What about we all have a whip round and see what we can raise.

Brent won’t accept anymore investment because it will dilute his 50.1% shareholding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumour from the Scottish Sun & Others   Rumour  from the Scottish Sun & Others - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:51 pm

So basically, there will be no more investment. The club is fukked.

At least eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee saved uzzzzzzzz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Rumour from the Scottish Sun & Others   Rumour  from the Scottish Sun & Others - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:43 pm

Greedy bastard Dawson ..let’s not forget even though he said he wernt intrested but it still didn’t stop him giving the books a once over just in case he missed trick wernt enough bunce in it for him
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rumour from the Scottish Sun & Others   Rumour  from the Scottish Sun & Others - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Well we don’t have either a wealthy owner, or an owner who is wealthy and won’t donate funding to the club to satisfy FFP, which I think is what Tony is referring too.
Most likely in our case Brent is not significantly wealthy enough to donate significant amounts of cash to enable us to pay significant transfer fees.
So is there anything positive we can do about it ?  Rather than the usual “Brent out”, stickers and the regular same old comments that appear on here, which doesn’t appear to be working.
Do any ATD posters have some rich friends who would like to invest in our club ? What about Dawson, he’s got plenty of dosh, anybody on here best buddies with him ?

I personally think that the team is being starved of cash because the board are diverting funds like the Liverpool money and player sales into their building projects. I also believe that there will be no extra money for the team when and if the refurb is done it will all go to paying Hallets loan. Exeter Chiefs model lol. This club could and should be being run much better than it is, that is my opinion old mucker.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Rumour from the Scottish Sun & Others   Rumour  from the Scottish Sun & Others - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:58 pm

I'll check my green shield stamps.....plus my nectar points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumour from the Scottish Sun & Others   Rumour  from the Scottish Sun & Others - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:00 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

What do you think you would ge5 in exchange for that “investment”?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Rumour from the Scottish Sun & Others   Rumour  from the Scottish Sun & Others - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:32 pm

What is it with the Brent fan club , That when you mention investing more in the team they think million pound transfers, or signing players on stupid wages,

Its the same argument every time they like stuck records.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumour from the Scottish Sun & Others   Rumour  from the Scottish Sun & Others - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumour from the Scottish Sun & Others
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3