Tgwu
Rickler
harvetheslayer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 10:22 pm

If the fat slug is a bonafied volunteer of the club and technically an an employee without remuneration, then is it in the clubs interests to have somebody that calls people Nazi's on Twitter and posts illegally obtained CCTV over the internet? John Back must be shown this along with some of his others.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:18 am

Bob Crow wrote:
If the fat slug is a bonafied volunteer of the club and technically an an employee without remuneration, then is it in the clubs interests to have somebody that calls people Nazi's on Twitter and posts illegally obtained CCTV over the internet? John Back must be shown this along with some of his others.

Well as before one of you cobble an email together and send them. Jon.Back@pafc.co.uk
Back to top Go down
ch00se

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:11 am

formally contact the clubs chief information officer if you want an actual response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 12:21 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 Newell10

here's his Nazi comment that he's deleted from Twatter
24,700 tweets!!

I'm sure I saw the other day that it was 24,900 tweets.

I mean FFS, how unhinged must somebody be? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:19 pm

BBC1 wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 Newell10

here's his Nazi comment that he's deleted from Twatter
24,700 tweets!!

I'm sure I saw the other day that it was 24,900 tweets.

I mean FFS, how unhinged must somebody be? popcorn

Wow, that must have been tweeted on average about 5 times by each of his 5000 friends/followers.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:34 pm

The organ grinder knows exactly what his monkey gets up to. Without him, he wouldn't get such a free ride.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 11:15 pm

Volunteers are great but must have a role. I used to work for a huge charity and even volunteer roles had a job description. So what volunteer role does chief piggy undertake?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:05 am

tigertony wrote:
Volunteers are great but must have a role. I used to work for a huge charity and even volunteer roles had a job description. So what volunteer role does chief piggy undertake?
Primarily, he's a data harvester.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices   Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Backs response over Ian Newell lounging around in club offices
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2