Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 10:48 am

With the rise of social media and various apps linked directly to that places like pasoti and even here will be dead within a few years. Why take the time to go to a website when you have it at your fingertips on an app like Facebook.

What a waste of money Laughing

How will he afford his holidays then?

Hi Ian.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:11 pm

Was Ralph Brent, and Ted Nool, holding hands and talking about drainage problems in the lower field at Yovo, yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:
With the rise of social media and various apps linked directly to that places like pasoti and even here will be dead within a few years. Why take the time to go to a website when you have it at your fingertips on an app like Facebook.

Hi Ian.

The only thing bigger than Porky's head is his ego, and he's absolutely happy the ownership of the club are on it's knees as all the time there is a perpetual war going on, then he sees it as his natural Terra Firma. If there was no crisis at the club, then his already very smaal amount of traffic his site handles would be almost zero once you take all their multis.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 1:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Hi Ian.

Don't get that theory at all, takes me one click to get on here, how can facebook be quicker or easier than that?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 2:22 pm

Kuntish today is still spouting Porky's doctrine of doublethink in his 'turd quote'

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 7:15 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Was Ralph Brent, and Ted Nool, holding hands and talking about drainage problems in the lower field at Yovo, yesterday?
Ralph & Ted laugh laugh laugh brilliant Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 7:29 pm

RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Ralph & Ted laugh laugh laugh brilliant Thumbs
Some comedian put a photo up on Friday, which did remind me to have a little YouTube session of some of the Fast Show best bits.
I didn't on Friday evening after calling bingo, but as a treat I will do tonight once the kids are in bed.
Nice!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Roll up roll up you can now sponsor a fanfest and get a new spannerbanner for the pleasure Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 7:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Roll up roll up you can now sponsor a fanfest and get a new spannerbanner for the pleasure Laughing
I notice it's against a 'Big team' Like Sunderland.
Forever the glory hunter eh? (glory glory Man United) laugh
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:41 am

Nool doesn't read this place.....

https://twitter.com/IJN3/status/1023300450928545792?s=19

Hi Ian....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 am

Yea Man wrote:
Nool doesn't read this place.....

https://twitter.com/IJN3/status/1023300450928545792?s=19

Hi Ian....

so he is a member then, never doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:58 am

You are a criminal Newell. I expect you still hold personal details of mine on your pc. Why do you do that you freak?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:00 am

Hi Ian

Getting desperate now boy. laugh
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:09 am

Ironic how he's taken a photo of a post made by a brand new poster. Purely coincidence surely Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:15 am

Probably best if the poor bugger who Newell is libelling whacks into Goldbergs Monday for immediate sanctions against the vile site reporting such trailer trash

:pighug:
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:17 am

Yea Man wrote:
Ironic how he's taken a photo of a post made by a brand new poster. Purely coincidence surely Laughing

I wonder if we'll hear from Bails any time soon.

Probably not.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:20 am

Desperate looks like his hanging on to his DB seats and car park space by a Rizla paper getting real desperate jimmys not long for this Argyle world and he knows it #BRENTOUT
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:28 am

He's behaving like a wounded bull (sorry pig) now.
He know's his little world is days away from crashing down around him.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:33 am

I wonder who 'The Lyndhurst' is?

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:38 am

De Liar took that screenshot. For some bizarre reason he takes photographs of his monitor and sends it to his master.....

.....who describes him as a social leper. The context of that quote was that De Liar could have an an access all anal areas pass, but because De Liar can’t communicate with humans he stays hidden from view.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:44 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
De Liar took that screenshot. For some bizarre reason he takes photographs of his monitor and sends it to his master.....

.....who describes him as a social leper. The context of that quote was that De Liar could have an an access all anal areas pass, but because De Liar can’t communicate with humans he stays hidden from view.

De Liar only talks to humans in his fake Yankee accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 12:02 pm

Yea Man wrote:

laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 12:30 pm

In the words of John thaw/jack Regan of the sweeney!!
You’ve been caught bang to rights me old son!! pig
What a prick he really is for all the Argyle world to finally see not so much the victim
I’d say more of bully all a long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 1:24 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

The 2 Ians posted on PASOTI the other day that I've threatened them both with violence.
And then yesterday King Troll made a hilarious quip about waving pants in the air at Luton (another jibe aimed at me)
All I did was call them Cockwombles.
Oh Mr Newell. why? Just why?
(I will wear your white feather, I will carry your white flag...) Bla Bla
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 1:35 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I wonder if we'll hear from Bails any time soon.

Probably not.

The film rights to Porkies sting must be worth a fortune. You can imagine the mod room convo,

Porky. Right I've had enough of this Thomas character. I've found a press clipping from 2013 that everybody knows about how about we get a multi to post on JBSOTI?

Piss Stain. Sorrry boss but there would be uproar on here, we have too many freaks now that we've realised that if we ban everyone that disagrees within you there would only be you, HC and cnutish left.

Porky. FFS keep on topic you socially deprived Cnut I don't want excuses I want answers!

Piss Stain. Well I suppose I could open another email account in a false name, use a proxy server and join up to the vile place posing as an ordinary freak?

Porky. Yes, yes, and then YOU could post the outdated press article' but make it look relevant by omitting dates then you screen shot it, send it to me via an encrypted messaging service then I could post it on my twatter account thereby fooling no one with my spurious claims about never reading the place. Brilliant work. Help yourself to an undercover mod room Janner banner you deserve it. Now feck off and clean my Beemer you worthless piece of shite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next