Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
TJOA

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:48 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
TJOA wrote:
seadog wrote:
We could keep the Nool bashing on the other boards and reserve this one for footy.

I wouldn't do that. This board would die overnight, many posters are only here for the non-footy related parts.

To put it into a bit of context, we were talking in the mod room about how much air time such a worthless individual actually gets. We all know that Nool is a nobody who desperately wants to be somebody, and all this talk about him actually feeds his ego - he seems to actually enjoy it.

Having said that, the things he has done in the past should never be forgotten and it is right that he's called out.

Anyway, he may be having some legal issues to contend with in the future so his time in the sun may be limited.

I believe you're right, and he does little bits to get the reaction this site gives. People like that thrive on being spoken about, without that they become nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:53 am

TJOA wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
TJOA wrote:
seadog wrote:
We could keep the Nool bashing on the other boards and reserve this one for footy.

I wouldn't do that. This board would die overnight, many posters are only here for the non-footy related parts.

To put it into a bit of context, we were talking in the mod room about how much air time such a worthless individual actually gets. We all know that Nool is a nobody who desperately wants to be somebody, and all this talk about him actually feeds his ego - he seems to actually enjoy it.

Having said that, the things he has done in the past should never be forgotten and it is right that he's called out.

Anyway, he may be having some legal issues to contend with in the future so his time in the sun may be limited.

I believe you're right, and he does little bits to get the reaction this site gives. People like that thrive on being spoken about, without that they become nothing.

5000 imaginary friends leave as many inboxes about this page, we must be doing something right then.

Post sponsored by Ian De Liar's glory hole webcam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
All rather tedious....ATD is becoming just a PASOTI watching replay site.....if I want to read PASOTI then I'll click on to it....I don't have to read it all on here as well....it's time ATD started being their own man instead of just a grumpy old anti everything PAFC....believe it or not there are some good things happening at Home Park....move on and start to be more positive than continually negative and boring. How many times do you have to repeat the same old mantras again and again...no one's taking any notice anymore.

Agree with all of that, over there if you question Brent the usual attack dogs descend, over here it’s in reverse order, if you don’t attack Brent all the usuals come out with their ritual abuse, it’s nigh impossible to have any reasoned debate on ATD without being ridiculed, it’s stifling debate and driving posters away.
We may be a small outfit but if we’re not careful it’ll get even smaller.

And the usual consortium of catankerous old gits who would give away their life savings (and the clubs future) away.

Get wiser with age clearly does not apply
to Argyle supporters it seems

In your opinion perhaps, cantankerous old gits we might be, but I'm sure we could have a reasoned debate without resorting to calling all of you lot twats, which i won't.
I understand there's many who have issues with Nool and by what I read it's all merited, just don't get why we need to feed his ego.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:44 pm

TJOA wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
TJOA wrote:
seadog wrote:

Without this site Nool would be able to play the victim with no response. Remember there are literally dozens of people banned from pasoti so their only right of reply to his claims of bullying can only use ATD or Freechat and despite what they all say all pasoti ties use ATD now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
On second thoughts maybe Graiser and Zippy should start their own site, they've never liked this one and there are 2 Nool bashing breads on here three if you include the mankover which isn't really just Nool bashing. It's dead easy to avoid them if you want to. If you want to avoid Nool bashing go to another clubs forum, but not Exeter City they hate him as well.

Or maybe you could slope off and form the NTD site and leave ATD for the footie chat
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:50 pm

It will carry on until we get an owner that sees through his childish bullshit, him and Brent are two peas in a pod. Even before Brent he was sniffing around Stapleton like a giant fly hovering over a huge turd. Even if Owen and Karl Oyston took us over, Porky would have his head up their backsides in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:51 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
On second thoughts maybe Graiser and Zippy should start their own site, they've never liked this one and there are 2 Nool bashing breads on here three if you include the mankover which isn't really just Nool bashing. It's dead easy to avoid them if you want to. If you want to avoid Nool bashing go to another clubs forum, but not Exeter City they hate him as well.

Or maybe you could slope off and form the NTD site and leave ATD for the footie chat

No need I can get both here. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:51 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Has someone just farted in your room?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Him Zippy and Triple T love to moan about threads being diverted away from the football it's another kind of censorship really. Any one of them could join in discussions that are footy related, they could bump threads or they could start their own threads, they never do though.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
TJOA wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
TJOA wrote:
seadog wrote:

Without this site Nool would be able to play the victim with no response. Remember there are literally dozens of people banned from pasoti so their only right of reply to his claims of bullying can only use ATD or Freechat and despite what they all say all pasoti ties use ATD now.

You are right, and this was one of the original reasons I believe for ATD. People should have a place to reply, and to discuss whatever is said without only one side being viewable.
However, much of what is on here now goes beyond that and just fuels his love of attention. People here love to talk about him, and he loves to be spoken about. It's the perfect loop that will never end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Mod pack stepping out of line, lining up to get fecked up with a 7 iron....
Greenthing on the brent hate thread
"Don’t forget those who turn up to a Q&A session, clap politely and shake Brent’s hand. They then get on the inter web and stir up a load of shyte for him"

If I was a betting man and I had to wager on who that remark was aimed at...... i’d  say Dunlop.
You'd lose that bet I reckon.
That was aimed at me, fair and square.
Poor old Green Thing, joining in with the party line about us Cornish Freaks.
Another one on the list....

Ah right. I thought it was a snide remark at one of JBsotis own posters.

Nice to know the JBsoti Mods are feverishly monitoring all social media JB dissent.

I hear that Nool has had yet another one kicked off Freechat today. So much Nool not remotely moderating it.

Post sponsored by John Lloyd jumps as high as Nooly asks him too.

JL is one of the good guys, and may I suggest its better to keep the good guys onside.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:18 pm

JL is one of the good guys, and may I suggest its better to keep the good guys onside.[/quote]

What was the ban for then? because the post in question probably wouldn't even have got you a ban from Pasoti even.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:24 pm

From what you showed me it wasn't a ban, You were muted (whatever the fuk that means).

Maybe Capt Wankspasm complained ? Ive no idea, But all I know from previous ATD Modship and chatting to guys involved with JL he's sound.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Mod pack stepping out of line, lining up to get fecked up with a 7 iron....
Greenthing on the brent hate thread
"Don’t forget those who turn up to a Q&A session, clap politely and shake Brent’s hand. They then get on the inter web and stir up a load of shyte for him"

If I was a betting man and I had to wager on who that remark was aimed at...... i’d  say Dunlop.
You'd lose that bet I reckon.
That was aimed at me, fair and square.
Poor old Green Thing, joining in with the party line about us Cornish Freaks.
Another one on the list....

Ah right. I thought it was a snide remark at one of JBsotis own posters.

Nice to know the JBsoti Mods are feverishly monitoring all social media JB dissent.
It was more a snipe at me turning up to the Q&A and not asking any questions. The 'Silent General' remark! This was recorded of course and therefore they made a big deal of me clapping certain things, and quietly listening to all the answers. Once the meeting finished, I did speak to JB and shake his hand. I'll always be grateful to him paying back the PAST&DT loan, because basically it was a £33,000, 5 year second mortgage I was looking at paying if he hadn't. He told me that if I ever had any questions to contact him anytime. So why would I need to do this publicly?
I am going to make a few changes in the weeks ahead that should see some interesting developments....it may well end in tears!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:43 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
From what you showed me it wasn't a ban, You were muted (whatever the fuk that means).

Maybe Capt Wankspasm complained ?  Ive no idea, But all I know from previous ATD Modship and chatting to guys involved with JL  he's sound.    

I'd second that.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Slagging off JL is a pointless exercise
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:22 pm

seadog wrote:
Slagging off JL is a pointless exercise

Nobody's slagging JL off and he is one of the good guys, but he does need to tell Porky to do one when he calls him up to moderate Freechat.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:34 pm

TJOA wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
TJOA wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
TJOA wrote:
seadog wrote:

You are right, and this was one of the original reasons I believe for ATD. People should have a place to reply, and to discuss whatever is said without only one side being viewable.
However, much of what is on here now goes beyond that and just fuels his love of attention. People here love to talk about him, and he loves to be spoken about. It's the perfect loop that will never end.

It will never end whilst Porky plays the victim. You watch it will all go quiet again then Porky will start his shit with someone else or get get caught doing some nefarious deed and then hell be crying about how nasty we are to him. The other thing is if we keep quiet we are written off as mouth breathers, agenda driven freaks, people of low intelligence with jealousy as our main motivation. Let's not forget his latest episode came about with Nool trying to split a couple up because he didn't like the guys opposition to Brent's plans. And he calls us freaks.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:38 pm

He doesn't have to engage with Nooly any more than anybody else does.

If I was him I wouldn't.

Then again I never look at Pasoti and wouldn't know what Nooly wanted me to do anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Him Zippy and Triple T love to moan about threads being diverted away from the football it's another kind of censorship really. Any one of them could join in discussions that are footy related, they could bump threads or they could start their own threads, they never do though.

Censorship! get over yourself earwig, no point in starting any thread that's not related to Nool or Brent bashing, football is way down the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Nursery just finished has it ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:48 pm

There’s a distinct difference is just calling Newell all the names under the sun, and clearly publicising all of Newells past and present misdemeanours.

The first option will indeed provide him with an outlet to play the victim.

The second, if done honestly and intelligently drives him up the wall, because he knows he cannot censor it.

As an aside, if I had to think of two ‘names’ that are probably the most widely respected as polite intelligent and knowledgeable Argyle fans, it’d be John Lloyd and Graham Clark. It’s no coincidence that neither of them post on JBsoti any more. John tbf was choosing not to post anyway before his ‘ban’. And Graham being the victim of that hopeless angry fucktard AndyS’s bullying tirade.

Grand Job Mr Newell, grand job.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:59 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Censorship! get over yourself earwig, no point in starting any thread that's not related to Nool or Brent bashing, football is way down the list.

Total shite as per. Football does tend to drop down the list in the close season as erm...there's no football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Total shite as per. Football does tend to drop down the list in the close season as erm...there's no football.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 4:16 pm

Graiser wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Nursery just finished has it ?

Certainly has! watched Tom & Jerry and the kids thought Nooly saying at the end 'that's all folks' was hilarious.

By the way graiser, you should write a book for insomniacs. You'd make a killing laugh

Was it not just a fart? did they fart under the duvet and not let it out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next