Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Bob....I've met these people over the years and talked to them when they have come in the past to PASALB meetings.....even Lee Jameson....none of them have done me any harm so I take as I find.

Now on here I've taken a lot of stick in the past and friends have left because of abuse....even had my account on here deleted by a rogue mod once who then deleted his own account and ran away.... so I refuse to be forced off this site and when I feel I need to give another opinion I speak up.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 1:11 pm

Some good points. this site can be at time a good debating then again it can go off the rails. If we lost the other side of the debate we be arguing with our self.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Well i'm one of the small but growing group of individuals who have been on the receiving end of Nool and his henchmen's petulant behaviour and i refuse to be bullied by Porky any longer.
You must be seriously out of touch with what's been going on. Still Brent must be laughing his arse off that he has an enforcer to protect his little bubble and a chauffeur all for the pricey sum of a boardroom and AAA pass.
Do you think it's acceptable that he routinely attempts to hack into peoples email accounts (he tried to hack mine)
Not to mention calling peoples employers attempting to get someone sacked. I won't even start with the white feather sent to Thai green when he was dying, and then proudly proclaiming that he deserved it.

Post sponsored by Manchester United supporters club Home Park directors box branch.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 Fh10[/quote]
Stick a pony in your pocket grab the suitcase from the van and if don’t ask questions then JIMMY im your man where it all comes from it’s a Mystery laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 2:35 pm

zyph wrote:
Bob....I've met these people over the years and talked to them when they have come in the past to PASALB meetings.....even Lee Jameson....none of them have done me any harm so I take as I find.

Now on here I've taken a lot of stick in the past and friends have left because of abuse....even had my account on here deleted by a rogue mod once who then deleted his own account and ran away.... so I refuse to be forced off this site and when I feel I need to give another opinion I speak up.

Hows your mate Captain Sensible ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:

He's fine....ill tell him you've been asking after him....don't forget Hairy J as well.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:00 pm

Pair of bell ends.
Like father like son.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:08 pm

zyph wrote:
Just like being able to state another point of view at times.

But you've added your point of view. I don't get the point you're trying to make?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:
Just like being able to state another point of view at times.

But you've added your point of view. I don't get the point you're trying to make?

He thinks somebody outside of Pasoti might actually like that fat slug. Most of us here have seen Noolys true colours and know what a disgusting individual he really is.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:43 pm

My theory is that, every club at every level of football has a Newell type character hanging around the monied types who control/own their respective sides.
The classic nobody's wanting to be somebody's scenario.
Unfortunately for Argo, they not only have a shyster owner but also a particularly odious nobody in the guise of the site owner.
Parochial and village as it comes.
BRENT OUT/NEWELL OUT
Bull Shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Mod pack stepping out of line, lining up to get fecked up with a 7 iron....
Greenthing on the brent hate thread
"Don’t forget those who turn up to a Q&A session, clap politely and shake Brent’s hand. They then get on the inter web and stir up a load of shyte for him"

If I was a betting man and I had to wager on who that remark was aimed at...... i’d  say Dunlop.
You'd lose that bet I reckon.
That was aimed at me, fair and square.
Poor old Green Thing, joining in with the party line about us Cornish Freaks.
Another one on the list....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 10:28 pm

zyph wrote:
All rather tedious....ATD is becoming just a PASOTI watching replay site.....if I want to read PASOTI then I'll click on to it....I don't have to read it all on here as well....it's time ATD started being their own man instead of just a grumpy old anti everything PAFC....believe it or not there are some good things happening at Home Park....move on and start to be more positive than continually negative and boring. How many times do you have to repeat the same old mantras again and again...no one's taking any notice anymore.

Agree with all of that, over there if you question Brent the usual attack dogs descend, over here it’s in reverse order, if you don’t attack Brent all the usuals come out with their ritual abuse, it’s nigh impossible to have any reasoned debate on ATD without being ridiculed, it’s stifling debate and driving posters away.
We may be a small outfit but if we’re not careful it’ll get even smaller.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 10:32 pm

Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
All rather tedious....ATD is becoming just a PASOTI watching replay site.....if I want to read PASOTI then I'll click on to it....I don't have to read it all on here as well....it's time ATD started being their own man instead of just a grumpy old anti everything PAFC....believe it or not there are some good things happening at Home Park....move on and start to be more positive than continually negative and boring. How many times do you have to repeat the same old mantras again and again...no one's taking any notice anymore.

Agree with all of that, over there if you question Brent the usual attack dogs descend, over here it’s in reverse order, if you don’t attack Brent all the usuals come out with their ritual abuse, it’s nigh impossible to have any reasoned debate on ATD without being ridiculed, it’s stifling debate and driving posters away.

Did someone just fart on the bus?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:

And the usual consortium of catankerous old gits who would give away their life savings (and the clubs future) away.

Get wiser with age clearly does not apply
to Argyle supporters it seems
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2018 10:48 pm

I can see where Zyph and Graiser are coming from, there has been a lot of repetitive shit on here recently, however, it's easy enough to bypass, summer's coming sunny
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:27 am

We could keep the Nool bashing on the other boards and reserve this one for footy.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:02 am

As usual all the shite has been a reaction to Nools shite, yes it's boring but until Nool slopes off and STFU then I will carry on pointing out his nefarious ways. Even Pasoti doesn't move Nools meltdowns so why should we? If we weren't Nool bashing there would be feck all to read anyway.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:09 am

On second thoughts maybe Graiser and Zippy should start their own site, they've never liked this one and there are 2 Nool bashing breads on here three if you include the mankover which isn't really just Nool bashing. It's dead easy to avoid them if you want to. If you want to avoid Nool bashing go to another clubs forum, but not Exeter City they hate him as well.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:12 am

zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:

He's fine....ill tell him you've been asking after him....don't forget Hairy J as well.

Where is HJ nowadays? Is he still with the council?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:46 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
As usual all the shite has been a reaction to Nools shite, yes it's boring but until Nool slopes off and STFU then I will carry on pointing out his nefarious ways. Even Pasoti doesn't move Nools meltdowns so why should we? If we weren't Nool bashing there would be feck all to read anyway.

Seems like alot of people would like this swp under the carpet,
If your fed up with reading it why click it in the first place.
Until the freaks and spaceship pilots jog on the bashing will continue mmw
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:03 am

seadog wrote:
We could keep the Nool bashing on the other boards and reserve this one for footy.

I wouldn't do that. This board would die overnight, many posters are only here for the non-footy related parts.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:16 am

BBC1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Jethro wrote:
"Don’t forget those who turn up to a Q&A session, clap politely and shake Brent’s hand. They then get on the inter web and stir up a load of shyte for him"

If I was a betting man and I had to wager on who that remark was aimed at...... i’d  say Dunlop.

Ah right. I thought it was a snide remark at one of JBsotis own posters.

Nice to know the JBsoti Mods are feverishly monitoring all social media JB dissent.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:34 am

Czarcasm wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Nice to know the JBsoti Mods are feverishly monitoring all social media JB dissent.

I hear that Nool has had yet another one kicked off Freechat today. So much Nool not remotely moderating it.

Post sponsored by John Lloyd jumps as high as Nooly asks him too.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:43 am

TJOA wrote:
seadog wrote:

I wouldn't do that. This board would die overnight, many posters are only here for the non-footy related parts.

To put it into a bit of context, we were talking in the mod room about how much air time such a worthless individual actually gets. We all know that Nool is a nobody who desperately wants to be somebody, and all this talk about him actually feeds his ego - he seems to actually enjoy it.

Having said that, the things he has done in the past should never be forgotten and it is right that he's called out.

Anyway, he may be having some legal issues to contend with in the future so his time in the sun may be limited.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:45 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Jethro wrote:

I hear that Nool has had yet another one kicked off Freechat today. So much Nool not remotely moderating it.

Post sponsored by John Lloyd jumps as high as Nooly asks him too.

I doubt that very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next