+3
RegGreen
Punchdrunk
harvetheslayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims Empty
PostSubject: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptySun May 13, 2018 8:18 am

Pasotities there are more than a few of you over there who are openly rebelling against IJN and rightly so a more divisive character it would be hard to find. Any raised vocal dissent against James Brent and you're history and yet Newell claims his forum dont delete posts unless outright libellous. Clearly the following post is certainly not that and was posted onto the Anti Brent thread

The poster was immediately BANNED. Post removed (remember Newells claim we dont remove) and nothing to see here. Open debate on PAFC ?? Not on Pasoti so why not join ATD where all views are accepted nothing is removed and you certainly wont be banned.

This was the outrageous vile and poisonous post Newell removed regarding questions about why Brent is not adored by 1000's

"Because he WASN'T the only person who could have taken PAFC out of Administration

Because after he bought the club, staff still had to rely on charity to pay their bills

Because windfall income such as cup ties against Liverpool and transfer fees, never seem to make it to the football budget

Because £15,000 seems to be the biggest transfer fee of recent years

Because like previous regimes, he seems more interested in property than football

Because we have a top six attendance average, but a relegation zone budget

Because of deals like Oldway and The Pavillions

Because anyone who is anti Brent gets banned from a certain website (like me, but at least the threats have stopped)"

................................................................................

Now no libellous comments, no bad language and frankly no anything...... BANNED AND REMOVED
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptySun May 13, 2018 10:30 am

The sooner that vile nest of vipers is shut down the better.
laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptySun May 13, 2018 10:36 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
The sooner that vile nest of vipers is shut down the better.
laugh

Its the guillibility of 80% over there that staggers me. As Reg says virtually everything is in the public domain but they are similar to the Chinese of a decade ago who were force fed state information re the Internet with no dissent possible
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptySun May 13, 2018 10:38 am

The silly fat oaf is just a useful idiot that Brent saw from the start that he could manipulate the fan base for him along with plebby .the trouble is his balls deep in love with jimmy and there’s not going back this time like stapes(won’t have a bad word said about that lovely man and his family ) then slag him off after the fact it just goes to show what a two faced back stabbing Cnut of a individual we’re dealing with here all he cares about is his AAA passes free car park space and trying to be a somebody at a tin pot football club basically no who’s in charge of it but with Brent there’s no turning back this time so when Brent fecks and he will...hows he gunna explain that one away without making himself look a bigger Cnut than he already is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptySun May 13, 2018 10:51 am

Osmium was the densest naturally occurring element until Ian Newell was discovered
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptySun May 13, 2018 11:07 am

That Farmer boy post was a massive own goal by the mods. The "oops sorry" comment by the mod that took the post down was obviously an apology to Nool for letting a point of view through that simply came from the wrong person. How can a forum decide who is suitable to make a post without skewing the debate? It's obviously impossible. Now imagine a pasoti with me, POI, Harve, Suffs, Bees, Tring, Freathy, Homey, Frank Bullit, Peggy, Grovey, Reg, Allann, BBC and Jethro all posting on that thread? It would appear as if Brent has very little support at all.
I think that Nool got too used to being the boss of a few lorry drivers who had to lick his arse or pay the consequences, he's obviously institutionalised to a large degree and his little bout of power has made him believe he's somehow a bit smarter than most people. He did play a blinder by slyly schmoozing Gadd and buying the most successful forum in Argyle land yet by banning all the dissenters and anyone he has a personal beef with he has created ATD and Freechat, neither of them would have exististed without Nool trying to control and influence debate.
We are getting to the point where in the next couple of years it will all play out and Brent will be history then the fanbase can say whether he was good or bad. One thing that is obvious is that Brent has been the most divisive chairman in Argyles history, is it because we don't understand him? Is it fook.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
That Farmer boy post was a massive own goal by the mods. The "oops sorry" comment by the mod that took the post down was obviously an apology to Nool for letting a point of view through that simply came from the wrong person. How can a forum decide who is suitable to make a post without skewing the debate? It's obviously impossible. Now imagine a pasoti with me, POI, Harve, Suffs, Bees, Tring, Freathy, Homey, Frank Bullit, Peggy, Grovey, Reg, Allann, BBC and Jethro all posting on that thread? It would appear as if Brent has very little support at all.
I think that Nool got too used to being the boss of a few lorry drivers who had to lick his arse or pay the consequences, he's obviously institutionalised to a large degree and his little bout of power has made him believe he's somehow a bit smarter than most people. He did play a blinder by slyly schmoozing Gadd and buying the most successful forum in Argyle land yet by banning all the dissenters and anyone he has a personal beef with he has created ATD and Freechat, neither of them would have exististed without Nool trying to control and influence debate.
We are getting to the point where in the next couple of years it will all play out and Brent will be history then the fanbase can say whether he was good or bad. One thing that is obvious is that Brent has been the most divisive chairman in Argyles history, is it because we don't understand him? Is it fook.

I've been banned from there for about 9 years but you make a good point,
So does the post that was removed.

Yes he saved the club , But I seriously wish he hadn't .
The we could have started a new club
FC Argyle of Plymouth sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptySun May 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I'm pretty sure that all on that list are banned, you could also add Jock, Herb and about one hundred others.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptySun May 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I'm pretty sure that all on that list are banned, you could also add Jock, Herb and about one hundred others.

I bet he and the other freaks on there are in breach of the new GPDR before they even introduced.
Bit stalkerish having all that personal information stored....
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Fc argyle would have been run by pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Elias wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Fc argyle would  have been run by pasoti.

thats the sad truth.

i suppose we could have gone over to parkway and supported them if argyle folded.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:38 pm

The fat slug will be choking on his paella and tapas on his Costa Blanca terrace whilst reading this. If there's a tsunami reported in the Mediterranean tomorrow, you'll know why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims   IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims Empty

Back to top Go down

IAN NEWELL and his Pasoti claims
Page 1 of 1