Earwegoagain
Tgwu
Flat_Track_Bully
akagreengull
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2018 9:39 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Adams has been sorting contracts for longer than was previously thought, he proposed his 18/19 budget which was accepted and he’ll manage it in the way he sees fit.

Do you have a link I can read which states DA's budget proposals were accepted in full?  All I've seen is he has been given an increased budget to work with and soundbites from Brent that last season's promoted players will need to be paid more.  Nowhere does it state DA has been given everything he asked for.

Back in December when DA was discussing contract renewals he stated there was a lot of good players at this club he/we wanted to keep.  A short while later he had to concede he couldn't offer new contracts until the end of the season.  In short DA had nothing to work with until whenever Brent had set next season's budget (a few weeks ago) so 'Adams has been sorting contracts for longer than was previously thought' can only be down to Brent?

Yep, that for me usual wise words from Coxside.

I think rather a lot of assumptions have made. I reckon he just got a really decent pay rise, to do 2 jobs, with eeebleedzgreen and naaaaance, picking up a lot of the slack
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2018 9:48 pm

Excellent Sunday night bickering entertainment from you two warriors again, all the while the dimlows continue to follow and believe a shyster, why don't you both have a truce for at least the rest of the evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2018 10:05 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Yep Brent is da boss, or is it Adams? Desperate clutching at straws by the usual faces not wanting to believe his lordship is a wrongun. True Adams can set the budget but it is limited by what Brent gives him and according to numerous sources it's less than most of his rivals. Brent played a blinder making Del TOTALLY in charge of all football matter thereby absolving himself of any blame by the sheeple, Baaa.

I’m tired of reading and writing the same mantra, but for the last frigging time I’m not a Brent out or in, he’s just there as far as I’m concerned, you can spout your usual crap and rubbish if it suits your tiny mind, however unless you’ve been living in la la land (which is likely) or in a cave, Adams has been sorting contracts for longer than was previously thought, he proposed his 18/19 budget which was accepted and he’ll manage it in the way he sees fit.
I didn’t hear or read any mention of Derek’s balls being ripped of and wrapped around his neck to persuade him to accept the total management of all PAFC football related matters contractually for the next 5 years, did you ? if you have then let’s all hear about it and i’ll Join in with the Brent bashing.
Now if you want to swing the argument to apportion all blame to Brent or even Nool then you carry on and play your games.
Dear oh dear bitter Gaffer /Graiser, attacking posters again who dont like to clap along with Jimmy, no ones forcing you to use this Forum if you dont like what you read.

Ah my personal stalker at last, I think ole Nool is rubbing off on you, just the sort of statement he would make when he disagrees with a poster, you sure your not his closet mate?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:42 am

I wish you'd both feck off and die.
That was aimed at the Bees and Ricks bore fest btw.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:48 am

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Yep Brent is da boss, or is it Adams? Desperate clutching at straws by the usual faces not wanting to believe his lordship is a wrongun. True Adams can set the budget but it is limited by what Brent gives him and according to numerous sources it's less than most of his rivals. Brent played a blinder making Del TOTALLY in charge of all football matter thereby absolving himself of any blame by the sheeple, Baaa.

I’m tired of reading and writing the same mantra, but for the last frigging time I’m not a Brent out or in, he’s just there as far as I’m concerned, you can spout your usual crap and rubbish if it suits your tiny mind, however unless you’ve been living in la la land (which is likely) or in a cave, Adams has been sorting contracts for longer than was previously thought, he proposed his 18/19 budget which was accepted and he’ll manage it in the way he sees fit.
I didn’t hear or read any mention of Derek’s balls being ripped of and wrapped around his neck to persuade him to accept the total management of all PAFC football related matters contractually for the next 5 years, did you ? if you have then let’s all hear about it and i’ll Join in with the Brent bashing.
Now if you want to swing the argument to apportion all blame to Brent or even Nool then you carry on and play your games.
Dear oh dear bitter Gaffer /Graiser, attacking posters again who dont like to clap along with Jimmy, no ones forcing you to use this Forum if you dont like what you read.

Ah my personal stalker at last, I think ole Nool is rubbing off on you, just the sort of statement he would make when he disagrees with a poster, you sure your not his closet mate?

You accuse us of having an agenda and making shit up yet you continually post your version of the truth yet never, ever provide a link to back up your assumptions just more trust in Dhel/Brent rhetoric. I've never worked out why you got banned from the farm for an on message poster like yourself that really takes some doing.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Rickler wrote:
TJOA wrote:
beesrus wrote:

So, you are a Brentophile... ie.. the present owners are fine now, and until the second division beckons.

The current owners are not fine.  

beesrus wrote:
Have you been living on Pluto or maybe your first full year supporting ? I couldn't care which it is, but pro Brent you are.

TJOA, It doesn't matter what you say or think,  Beezy knows better than you do yourself, as to what your personal beliefs are...

If he says you're pro Brent, then your Pro Brent.  You just don't know it.  He does though.
laugh lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:35 am

Postey actually talks some sense, is he getting ready to turn again?

Losing Bradley will be a huge problem for us.

His goals from set-pieces are a bonus but it's obviously in defence where we will suffer and left-footed dominant centre-backs don't exactly grow on trees.

Last season Bradley missed six league games, we lost four, drew one and won one thanks to an 85th minute penalty. The defence never kept a clean sheet in those six games and conceded 10 goals.

The six games he missed were in two batches of three, after his first return to the team we went unbeaten in the next five games, keeping two clean sheets and conceding just three goals.

Following his second return to the team after illness we won two of the next three games and drew the other one, keeping two clean sheets and conceding just one goal in those three games.

With Bradley in the team we do well and are far more likely to keep a clean sheet, without him we struggle to keep a clean sheet and find it difficult to win games.

You'll need to watch your back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:51 am

The fake american is right.

We shouldnt be a club that expects its top players to walk out because our owners wont make the effort to keep them interested by paying them the going rate for their talents and aim for the best. Its crazy buisness from brent to think that losing players of bradley's ability isnt going to impact on the squad replacing him on the cheap is not going to be easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 10:57 pm

Maybe its time to change the thread title to Bradley to Luton! FFS. as they are 99% certain to have signed him (paperwork not signed yet)

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:18 pm

Thing is though that since DA joined we have lost players then gained players and improved each season! Fact! Trust in DA.
:greenrave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:33 pm

Thanks for that Cap'n.
Tone, this is the free internet, not some boat in the middle of nowhere, staffed with a bunch of badly educated cap doffers, led by a badly educated cap. Fact.
No wonder even pasoti gave you the elbow for your slapstick nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 12:32 am

beesrus wrote:
Thanks for that Cap'n.
Tone, this is the free internet, not some boat in the middle of nowhere, staffed with a bunch of badly educated cap doffers, led by a badly educated cap. Fact.
No wonder even pasoti gave you the elbow for your slapstick nonsense.

Sounds good coming from some simple ex- Romanian peasant potato picker..

You're out of control. Are you actually going to discuss any of the points TigerT made, or you just going to out of nowhere slag him off.

Bullying at its very worst.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 12:47 am

Geddon Rickler, you and Tiger make a handsome couple.
Hallett knows best.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:49 am

I've made my point. You've proven it.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 5:41 am

The only mention lately from Luton forums on Sonny is a quote from that well know journalist Chris Errington
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 7:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks likely he is off
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:11 am

tigertony wrote:
Thing is though that since DA joined we have lost players then gained players and improved each season! Fact! Trust in DA.
:greenrave:

And under Brent we have had the slowest rate of ascent ever, we are still in the old 3rd division after seven years FACT.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:21 am

akagreengull wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks likely he is off

Like I said the only mention on Luton fans forums is the quote from Mr Errington, How many time as he been right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:30 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I wish you'd both feck off and die.
That was aimed at the Bees and Ricks bore fest btw.

Back again, does your wish contravene ATD's recent statement following recent legislation, just curious that's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:34 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You accuse us of having an agenda and making shit up yet you continually post your version of the truth yet never, ever provide a link to back up your assumptions just more trust in Dhel/Brent rhetoric. I've never worked out why you got banned from the farm for an on message poster like  yourself that really takes some doing.

I could and would if I thought it would there could be a decent debate without descending to the inevitable name calling, death wishes etc which is quite a shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:36 am

Bit like the Carey scenario last year except there are probably more Bradley's around than Carey's, anyway maybe some good news today.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:43 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You accuse us of having an agenda and making shit up yet you continually post your version of the truth yet never, ever provide a link to back up your assumptions just more trust in Dhel/Brent rhetoric. I've never worked out why you got banned from the farm for an on message poster like  yourself that really takes some doing.

I could and would if I thought it would there could be a decent debate without descending to the inevitable name calling, death wishes etc which is quite a shame.

How do you manage to say so much without entering into debate? It really is mind blowing how many words you publish without saying feck all.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:47 am

Graiser wrote:
Bit like the Carey scenario last year except there are probably more Bradley's around than Carey's, anyway maybe some good news today.

Except Carey stayed and Bradley is as good as gone. By the way Adams needs to sign about a dozen league 1 quality players with a mid table, at best budget, if he manages that today I also will hail it as good news.
Blind faith heralding in another seven years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

How do you manage to say so much without entering into debate? It really is mind blowing how many words you publish without saying feck all.

I think you've just confirmed my earlier post, have a nice day with our first signing
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:58 am

Take us up Jimbo, seven more years, seven more years. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradley To Looootown! FFS.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: