Flat_Track_Bully
akagreengull
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:47 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Stock takes many forms in the world of waged work. One of which is security of contracted employment for 4 years, not to mention an enhanced wage due to  towing the line.

So no chance he got an "enhanced wage" because he's been successful?

Under this present Brent and Hallett regime ? Nah. Managerial compliance is what is rewarded.
Bradley's clear success on the pitch didn't lead to an enhanced wage offer. Non negotiable, Sonny, take it or leave it.

Really? Towing the line is rewarded more than success? A sure fire recipe for disaster if ever there was one...

...and now you also happen to know the offer made to Bradley?

Hint. You don't. All this stuff is a little fairy tale going on inside your head.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:34 am

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Stock takes many forms in the world of waged work. One of which is security of contracted employment for 4 years, not to mention an enhanced wage due to  towing the line.

Under this present Brent and Hallett regime ? Nah. Managerial compliance is what is rewarded.
Bradley's clear success on the pitch didn't lead to an enhanced wage offer. Non negotiable, Sonny, take it or leave it.

Really? Towing the line is rewarded more than success?  Yes
A sure fire recipe for disaster if ever there was one... Yes, take a look at Brent's career. Citigroup, Akkeron hotels, Oldway manor, the civic centre, the list is endless

...and now you also happen to know the offer made to Bradley?   No, nor do you

Hint.  You don't.  All this stuff is a little fairy tale going on inside your head.   Inside the mind. LOL. Get real.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:55 am

Must admit, I'm more than a little puzzled re DA's seeming contentment and willingness to publicly support the notion that the current shareholders are 'building a club'.
If he is truly ambitious for Argyle to be anything higher than 3rd tier, with an outside chance of a year or two in the championship before being seriously outclassed wage wise, he must know that these guys and their boxed in mankover simply haven't got what it takes ?
It suggests to me that they've happily shifted all responsibility for the football side to him, on limited resources, so they can concentrate on how to grow the club off the pitch.
To what end they are doing this is a matter for conjecture.
I can't see there ever being enough footfall and income from the stadium to support a club organically above the 3rd tier but there could be enough to provide a private income stream with ownership, until the day arrives they receive a big enough offer to cash in. Which is unlikely to happen as new owners with ambition would have a boxed in little stadium to work with.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Absolutely Tring, probably at least another seven years of underachievement ahead for Akkeron Argo with the weeds
Growing healthily in the open corners.
Still the ice shed cometh.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 7:46 pm

a discussion on twitter between Sonny Bradley’s friend and someone else and apparently ......
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 7:47 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Really? Towing the line is rewarded more than success?  Yes
A sure fire recipe for disaster if ever there was one... Yes, take a look at Brent's career. Citigroup, Akkeron hotels, Oldway manor, the civic centre, the list is endless

...and now you also happen to know the offer made to Bradley?   No, nor do youSo why mention it then in the frst place if you don't know?

Hint.  You don't.  All this stuff is a little fairy tale going on inside your head.   Inside the mind. LOL. Get real.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I got more...
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:02 pm

What is absolutely hilarious:lol: Laughing Laughing is that all the posters here slagging off the club about about the possible imminent departure of SB are the same posters who, 2 years back, slagged off the club when they signed some crappy CB called Bradley from Crawley. Couldn't make it up - any stick will do.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Where have I ever slagged off Bradley? Player of the season Bradley who've I've always been a fan of? All my posts are the to find have a go. You haven't got a clue and sound like a desperate man. What are so worried about promotion beckons. Lol. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile twat twat twat wanker twat twat.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 4:04 am

akagreengull wrote:
Absolutely Tring, probably at least another seven years of underachievement ahead for Akkeron Argo with the weeds
Growing healthily in the open corners.
Still the ice shed cometh.

Eternal 'country cousins' and happy with their lot.

The squire and his gamekeepers have them being grateful for just having a club to give to.

The Trust question to fans, accompanying photos of the home and away shirts was....and wait for it...

''Which one would you wear to 'The Stadium of Light' ?

Says it all about the prevailing village mentality.

It's a long old poke innit ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 6:47 am

Tringreen wrote:
I can't see there ever being enough footfall and income from the stadium to support a club organically above the 3rd tier but there could be enough to provide a private income stream with ownership, until the day arrives they receive a big enough offer to cash in. Which is unlikely to happen as new owners with ambition would have a boxed in little stadium to work with.

Brent's "business plan" has always been flawed in terms of extra income. There isn't the market for his bulk standard idea. Extra profit, not turnover, is all that matters if his idea is to help the football. By the time the new mortgage is paid every year, it's doubtful if there will be any actual new money at all, let alone the millions he has been dreaming about. . And of course TV money dwarfs anything.
Classic jam tomorrow cover story to excuse a pig's ear thrown up to somehow satisfy "a new stadium" promise, with fake photos plastered all over the local rag. And likewise the ice rink, it won't make a penny, will lose money, Plymouth style, and after a decent interval, will be closed down for some other purpose. It all smells like a bit of box ticking from Brent, having clocked how this council works, with ulterior motivations underneath. And what did ever happen to the free new bit, as in the "club will get a free new grandstand"

Incidentally, I see the owners aren't happy with the pleb seats over in the Zoo, so are getting new ones for their temporary year in the sun. lol!

Last edited by beesrus on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 6:48 am

tigertony wrote:
What is absolutely hilarious:lol: Laughing Laughing  is that all the posters here slagging off the club about about the possible imminent departure of SB are the same posters who, 2 years back, slagged off the club when they signed some crappy CB called Bradley from Crawley. Couldn't make it up - any stick will do.

It’s not a “possible imminent departure” of Bradley. He has already departed because we didn’t offer him what he thought he was worth. It appears that plenty of other clubs are willing to offer him what he is worth, one of whom is Luton who were in the division below last season.

Why did people mock his signing two years ago? Because we had two perfectly good centre backs who we let go and gambled on Bradley who hadn’t performed well at Crawley.

And here we are again. Gambling. Why are we gambling?

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 6:54 am

( He has already departed because we didn’t offer him what he thought he was worth.)

All I am going to say on this, is he was offer what he was worth but do not mess this manager around
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We can get by without him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:54 am

Let me guess  ..... the club is bigger than any one man/we go again/my way or the highway*
*delete as applicable.

Groundhog day. I reckon football managers are an early adopted algorithm .... sorry, I should have said early doors.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:33 am

Posty has had to move the Bradley thread to Argyle old boys, too much dissent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:48 am

Tgwu wrote:

( He has already departed because we didn’t offer him what he thought he was worth.)

All I am going to say on this, is he was offer what he was worth but do not mess this manager around

If thats true then i hope for Del Bhey's sake he has an equal or better Defender lined up as his replacement and no that crock from rochdale isnt it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Confirmed that the Mural is off to Luton..
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Posty is airbrushing him from history as we speak he'll be on the swearchecker soon.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Where have I ever slagged off Bradley? Player of the season Bradley who've I've always been a fan of? All my posts are the to find have a go. You haven't got a clue and sound like a desperate man. What are so worried about promotion beckons. Lol. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile twat twat twat wanker twat twat.
Guess old Bill Shaekespeare is not turning in his grave then Laughing Laughing Bradley can be replaced and DA would have ''worth' set in his head and is a stubborn manager. So best wishes to SB except when Lootown play us. Was the same when Nelson and Hartley went.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:05 pm

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Guess old Bill Shaekespeare is not turning in his grave then Laughing Laughing  Bradley can be replaced and DA would have ''worth' set in his head and is a stubborn manager. So best wishes to SB except when Lootown play us. Was the same when Nelson and Hartley went.
It's the same when we sell any of our best players, lunacy only celebrated by lunatics. Anyway what are you doing posting so early in the day? Afternoon sessions.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 pm

lunacy only celebrated by lunatics

Would make an excellent t shirt slogan. raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Guess old Bill Shaekespeare is not turning in his grave then Laughing Laughing  Bradley can be replaced and DA would have ''worth' set in his head and is a stubborn manager. So best wishes to SB except when Lootown play us. Was the same when Nelson and Hartley went.
It's the same when we sell any of our best players, lunacy only celebrated by lunatics. Anyway what are you doing posting so early in the day? Afternoon sessions.
DA has improved us year on year. The clock lies!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:15 am

Yes DA is a miracle worker and just imagine where we'd be if he was actually backed.

Where's the money gone brent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:44 am

So what was Bradley's mystery illness ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradley To Looootown! FFS.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: