sufferedsince 68
Jethro
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who stays/goes over the Summer Empty
PostSubject: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 10:25

Come tuesday the club will release its retain/release list for the end of the season.

Given we already know McCormick is off who else will join him out of the club by not being offered a new contract next season? below is the list of our players not including Matthews,Makasi and Vyner who will go back to their clubs and also Doesnt included Cooper, Sangster, Rooney and Battle as they have deals for next season along with a couple other youngsters.

Quote :
Goalkeepers
Robbert te Loeke
Luke McCormick
Kyle Letheren

Defenders
Gary Miller
Gary Sawyer
Yann Songo'o
Ryan Edwards
Sonny Bradley
Aaron Taylor-Sinclair
Oscar Threlkeld
Jordan Bentley
Callum Rose

Midfielders
Jamie Ness
Antoni Sarcevic
Lionel Ainsworth
Graham Carey
Rúben Lameiras
Joel Grant
David Fox
Paul Paton
Gregg Wylde

Strikers
Nathan Blissett
Simon Church
Ryan Taylor
Alex Fletcher

For me i would say goodbye to  te Loeke, Miller, Bentley, Rose, Ainsworth, Wylde, Paton and Blissett. I am 50/50 Over Songo'o, Church and Fletcher but i would keep Lethren. For what its worth id have kept McCormick over Lethren.

I would hope the club get Bradley, Threlkeld, Fox and Taylor signed up and quick as those 4 are key players and will be just as important next season.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 10:31

I reckon well sign all the kids to fill the squad out a bit other than that well lose at least three of our best six and replace with punts from the injury list of other clubs. I'd be amazed if we have another season as good as this one with a crap builder in charge of a football team.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 11:05

Stay: Bradley / Carey / Taylor / Adams

Go: Brent
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 12:01

Go grant, miller,ainsworth,wyde,Paton, church, Dutch keeper, Brent and the head arse lickers.

Stay the rest and adams
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 12:08

Adams Bradley Carey Taylor, gone. Staying Akkeron.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 12:12

I'd actually keep Grant now, if we were going up it would be different but to be fair to the boy hes scored three in six games I think and played Carey in for his pen beautifully. As I've said before I think he's earned his place.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 12:19

Be more easier to say who to keep theres a lot of crap there that needs to go
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 14:04

Not really hard to work out who stays is it, Carey, Taylor, Bradley, Fox, Grant, Letheren, Edwards, Taylor - Sinclair the rest are debateable except Miller, Ainsworth, Wylde, Blissett.
Looking forward to all the bargain basement freebies next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 14:08

Jethro wrote:
Go grant, miller,ainsworth,wyde,Paton, church, Dutch keeper, Brent and the head arse lickers.

Stay the rest and adams

I did notice on GOS that one of Argyles finest Arselickers was enjoying another Directors Box experience with his Tory Boy chums yesterday.
Up the Revolution El Presidente.....Fukkin fraud.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 14:12

alannotivvy wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Stay the rest and adams

I did notice on GOS that  one of Argyles finest Arselickers was enjoying another Directors Box experience with his Tory Boy chums yesterday.

My utter contempt for these people holds no bounds.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 14:34

alannotivvy wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Stay the rest and adams

I did notice on GOS that  one of Argyles finest Arselickers was enjoying another Directors Box experience with his Tory Boy chums yesterday.

Obviously El Presidente celebrating the double centenary of Karl Marx in fine style with his capitalist masters.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 17:10

Ainsworth and Wylde mentioned few times but both are under contract for next season. In Wyldes case Adams mentioned it via the herald a month or so ago and Ainsworth apparently at the Senior Greens week before last.....may not be easy to offload that pair maybe out on loan though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 17:13

harvetheslayer wrote:
Ainsworth and Wylde mentioned few times but both are under contract for next season. In Wyldes case Adams mentioned it via the herald a month or so ago and Ainsworth apparently at the Senior Greens week before last.....may not be easy to offload that pair maybe out on loan though

Both have no futures here Wylde has failed twice here and what does Ainsworth do exactly? i struggle to see it myself so i imagine both will be allowed to leave on a free if they find a new club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 17:25

akagreengull wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Stay the rest and adams

Obviously El Presidente celebrating the double centenary of Karl Marx in fine style with his capitalist masters.

Yes AKA, the dead giveaway was when Webb had to REALLY live up to his promise of not being able to maintain his presidential crown  if any of the old owners returned to the boardroom. So when wrathall returned, Webb slimed out and said he would stay on if Tory boy Brent didn't want him to go. In effect he passed the ball to the squire and flunked on his promise. What a creep, and "the revolution" has always put up with creeps like Webb, hence revolutions are so far and few between, and hence Webb's association with Mercer. No big deal though, a few individuals always change sides for a bit of dosh or a a bit of tosh, it's how some people are. Some slip the other way, so it's not all one way traffic, all depends on the prevailing wind.
Good luck tomorrow flower  you've got my vote jocolor
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 17:32

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Both have no futures here Wylde has failed twice here and what does Ainsworth do exactly? i struggle to see it myself so i imagine both will be allowed to leave on a free if they find a new club.

Certainly they can leave on a free but they are not obliged to. Has to be said that a lot of Adams Poundland signings (forced on him by the shyster) have been just that in quality
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 17:35

Cheers Bees, I did wear my Marx t shirt yesterday (not Groucho) but I always get puzzled looks certainly in Mutant Abbot the revolution never will get here unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 17:59

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Certainly they can leave on a free but they are not obliged to.  Has to be said that a lot of Adams Poundland signings (forced on him by the shyster) have been just that in quality

Some good ones too though. Edwards [who was badly missed in the last few matches IMHO, young Vyner understandably felt the pace the more the season went on],Taylor, Threlkeld, Ness, Sarcevic, Grant, Taylor-Sinclair and Lameiras of the more recent intake could be described as successes to varying degrees, going back in time Sawyer, Carey, Songoo and Bradley have provided a backbone to the team. Problem is that directors see managers pulling rabbits out of the hat [forgot to mention Tounami earlier, arguably a bigger catalyst than Taylor in sparking Argyle into form] and it becomes an expectation in exalted places. Hope Derek hasn't made a rod for his own back in a peculiar sort of way.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 18:08

akagreengull wrote:
Cheers Bees, I did wear my Marx t shirt yesterday (not Groucho) but I always get puzzled looks certainly in Mutant Abbot the revolution never will get here unfortunately.
Yeah good luck for 2morw GG Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 18:20

It's not a rod for Adams' own back though, is it. He constantly implies how he's dealing with a poor budget, and in doing so, says what a cracking chap and manager he is, but still the shortfall continues, and it appears quite a shortfall too, given the published agent fees. I'm up and down with his football stuff, but as a character, I wouldn't follow him 50 yards down Royal Parade, in fact he'd have to tuck in behind me or lump it. Far too accepting of rain and drizzle for my liking.

I contend he doesn't much care as long as he personally comes out smelling of roses. That's no way to behave within a group, manager or boot boy. That's the David Brent philosophy......."there's bad news and good news, the bad news is you're going down, the good news is I've got a new job elsewhere"
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 18:48

beesrus wrote:
It's not a rod for Adams' own back though, is it. He constantly implies how he's dealing with a poor budget, and in doing so, says what a cracking chap and manager he is, but still the shortfall continues, and it appears quite a shortfall too, given the published agent fees. I'm up and down with his football stuff, but as a character, I wouldn't follow him 50 yards down Royal Parade, in fact he'd have to tuck in behind me or lump it. Far too accepting of rain and drizzle for my liking.

I contend he doesn't much care as long as he personally comes out smelling of roses. That's no way to behave within a group, manager or boot boy. That's the David Brent philosophy......."there's bad news and good news, the bad news is you're going down, the good news is I've got a new job elsewhere"

Yes,i agree.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 19:11

It's self promotion, it's DA saying to other Chairmen 'think what I could do with a better budget'
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 21:17

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

cheers Reg, a good Arsenal/Arsene day by all accounts.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptySun 06 May 2018, 23:28

Hugh and Yea Man are on the way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptyMon 07 May 2018, 06:26

AKA and POI odds on to plug the defence jocolor
As to the football, one thing is certain, as is now tradition, there will be pressure to not sign new contracts until the last possible moment. The banking boys won't waste the opportunity to save a month of wages when their employees are on holiday/not up to speed. And the last players left on the shelf will lower their demands.
While it might happen, without a hike in wages, I find it hard to believe Adams and Taylor will be able to come to an agreement after the public terse comment. It's a pity Adams can't be as pointed about Brent and Hallett, but then Adams will only attack those lower in the food chain. Not an attractive trait.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer EmptyMon 07 May 2018, 11:46

akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

cheers Reg, a good Arsenal/Arsene day by all accounts.
now there’s somethink that ain’t been said in the same sentence for a while GG lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who stays/goes over the Summer   Who stays/goes over the Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Who stays/goes over the Summer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next