+4
Green And White
Tringreen
Greenskin
Coxside_Green
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Bignot stays Sutherland goes. Empty
PostSubject: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Bignot until the end of the season -good news I personally like him, Sutherland back to Ollie- good news as he looks to me as he can't be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:21 pm

With Patterson and now Sutherland both off the wage bill, I presume we can now sign a much needed forward. Good news indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Definitely good news IF we get a half decent striker in, but I won't be holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Sutherland didn't really cut the mustard,as others have said hopefully this will make room for someone else.Bignot is a good signing,seems a competent player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:34 pm

I thought Sutherland was hopeless, and typical of a body shipped down purely to fill a shirt on the cheap.
Failing teams are stuffed full of players like him. I would be astonished if he has a successful career in the football league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm

If Sutherland's going back, then we must be getting another forward in.

We're left with the perma-knacked Chadwick, Warren 'Goal Machine' Feeney, and Matt Lecointe. There's no way we can get to the end of the season with just those three to select from.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Play WOTTSIE UP FRONT......shooooooooooooot ! jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Green And White

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Thought Sutherland looked promising in his first game at Torquay, hopefully we'll get a brute up front
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Brilliant news about those two, & I've been told a striker is his way!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:38 pm

monti czardas wrote:

You know more than I do. Nah nah nanah nah.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

I also know a bit more, but i'm not putting it on here, JUST INCASE its not quite true! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:08 pm

monti czardas wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

I also know a bit more, but i'm not putting it on here, JUST INCASE its not quite true! Laughing

Go on Monti. You can't look more of a clown than you already do...... honk ... honk
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
monti czardas wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

Go on Monti. You can't look more of a clown than you already do...... honk ... honk

I received a pm earlier from someone I've never met in real life.

As I've never met him face to face, I guess I can't trust him, so the pm is posted below.

<Name withheld>

Tall striker coming!!!

I know that we've never met but please believe me. Also, don't let on that I told you (my life would be at risk if you did).
Thanks to being impressed by the quality of tweets by two of our prominent tweeters (and in addition the promise of a personal flag in his honour),
I can reveal that the one and only Peter Crouch will sign for us on Monday!

You just couldn't make this up!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Can't be right Moist.

We've had a height restriction barrier operating on the M5 for years now.
Oh for a Jimmy Hinch
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:08 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Can't be right Moist.

We've had a height restriction barrier operating on the M5 for years now.
Oh for a Jimmy Hinch

Or a Steve Cooper (RIP).

That man could jump!
Back to top Go down
GreenMill

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:28 pm

And Stevie Cooper could score some cracking goals - always remember one he got in a pre-season friendly against Spurs. A very sad end to a short life.

Stewie 'Stretch' Evans, also comes to mind - a better player than people gave him credit for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Cooper was a great player to watch, very entertaining, he hung in midair for what seemed like minutes!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 pm

seemed to forget he had to come down and often landed in a heap. Prodidgeous leap though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bignot stays Sutherland goes.   Bignot stays Sutherland goes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bignot stays Sutherland goes.
Page 1 of 1