Pete1886
Coxside_Green
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:55 am

Manchester Green wrote:
What has CW done to the detriment of a majority of Argyle fans? That's right, nothing.

Nothing?

I'll give you some "nothing" to start the ball rolling...

Firstly... He led an "unleash the dogs" campaign that was so vicious it actually saw potential bidders withdraw their interest because of the 'bile' of the fans - this according to BG the administrator.

Secondly... He ditched the trust big time when they really needed him the most! He could have forced Brent into making them the 'key' player. He saved that distinction for his CP'er pals.

Luckily, with those who we have now likely to lead the trust, I think the Trust are much better off without him!

Thirdly... Just my opinon.. But he has brought down the 'tone' of the club if you ask me.
He has been OTT re ATD and other matters.

Personally... I don't want to hear from the oily rag in a 'presidential' report etc.. I want to hear from the train set conductor himself. I want to hear from James Brent!

We are always being told of what a fan Brent is -although the reports of him at matches seem to be thin in the air recently, maybe it's not news anymore?

We've been sold this "fan involvement" but I don't see anything different at all. In fact I just see El Prez as a extra barrier in the way that speaks out, but only takes back what he personally wants to.

If Brent really wanted to interact with the fans he would sign up here and on the farm and let it rumble. "Social Media' as they like to label it, is the most important communication tool in the world today. Brent seems to eschew it personally with respect to Argyle.
So it won't happen.

We could have Brent meetings in the Far Post Club etc, which are broadcast on Argyleworld, and he could take emails and phone calls from exiles, and answer questions from the gathered crowd - with a few other ideas it could all be made into a 'show' and the club could charge for it! He could actually help make money by being directly involved with the fans!
But it won't happen.

We could have a Brent "Stakeholders" tour at club or pub near you...

There are so many 'fan involvement' opportunities that could happen - but won't.

So I personally can't stomach it when I hear that Brent wants a new way of fan interaction.

Back to Chris Webb,

Fourthly...
From my own personal dealing with him... And I am obviously not "the majority of Argyle fans" that you cite in your question, but in my own mind, obviously, I am an important fan --

I just can't put my trust in El Prez.

Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:08 pm

He's Sparksys sidekick on saturday,yet another chance to blow his own trumpet Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:18 pm

katman wrote:
He's Sparksys sidekick on saturday,yet another chance to blow his own trumpet Sleep Sleep

Just seen that myself.....good on him i say...he deserves the recognition!!
what did you do to save the club??? lol!
pig pig pig pig jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Someone is now twittering claiming the credit for Bristol City's new singing group Forza Revolution. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:52 pm

And that someone is-----CW Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:56 pm

katman wrote:
And that someone is-----CW Sleep Sleep

AND HE IS ON THE BLOODY RADIO ON SATURDAY.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:10 pm

It's like the wacky races, it's the 'gruesome twosome' lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
katman

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Bad enough listening to Sparksy but the 2 together,oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:17 pm

If he tells it like it is I haven't really got a problem with it. If he tries dressing up another dire performance I will no doubt throw my laptop through the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Anything's an improvement on Steve Davey. Or Chris Errington.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Chris erm umm erm umm erm erm erm ummm ummm Sparksy erm erm umm Errington
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Chris erm umm erm umm erm erm erm ummm ummm Sparksy erm erm umm Errington

He should interview Fletcher after the game
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:02 am

katman wrote:

Is he really? 90 minutes of poor diction.

Just hope neither side scores three (or free).

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:26 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
katman wrote:

I don't fink Argo will.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
katman wrote:

I don't fink Argo will.

I'm wiff you on that one Tring lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Chris Webb exactly?   Who is Chris Webb exactly? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is Chris Webb exactly?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2