Les Miserable
Czarcasm
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Their are  making a come back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their are making a come back   Their are  making a come back - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:38 pm

seadog wrote:
Could Oscar's heart take it?
it’s not his heart that’s gotta take it laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their are making a come back   Their are  making a come back - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 9:29 pm

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
It's only degrading because the Angels are useless.

Nobody in the grand ol U, S of A thinks the Laker girls or the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders are being "degraded."

Is that so ? Take a look at this pimping. Care to retract your naive sexist nonsense ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No.
Apples and Oranges you idiot.

No such thing as objectification of women in American football ? Yeah, ok, what planet are you on ? LOL.

No quicker than you say cheerleaders in America are not being degraded, and up pops this case  lol!  You really don't have much luck when trying to put a bankrupt point across. But then you were never the brightest. Your comments are so often more borne out of trying to bully posters on here rather than sticking to the matter at hand. Bad form, not very pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Their are making a come back   Their are  making a come back - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Like I said... Apples and oranges. Can't you read?

Still playing the bullying card I see. You seem to be the only one complaining, apart from SFD who only brings it up when his arse is being handed to him. Notice a pattern there with him and you.
Two peas in a pod.

..and an allegation of bullying is pretty ironic coming from you, who feels the need to mention a comment I made in every post you make and dishes it out to Graiser and Tiger Tony every chance that you get. That's when you aren't out trolling me or Greenskin.

Hypocrite.

Worked out what the difference in the "specs" are yet in your imaginary rebuild scenario? Or are you just going to pretend you never said it, and move onto something else like you normally do?

Talking of which... You do keep avoiding the question of why you tried to close down this website in the middle of the night when you were a mod - care to explain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their are making a come back   Their are  making a come back - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2018 5:41 am

No hypocrisy here. A pure and unambiguous statement of intent. You harrass and bully myself and others, expect retaliation. You pressed the button, not me. I have no problem with any other poster here above above normal ATD stuff that sometimes surfaces. Your behaviour is quite different and your nasty choice of target clearly demonstrates what irritates you and your avatar message clearly states what is your intent, and always has been. Expect me to return such messages. And now you try and hide behind others. Pathetic. Don't like it up you, do you.

And here on this thread, yet again you try to avoid the bone of contention ?  
You say female cheerleaders aren't degraded in America, yet when you are immediately shown a clear tip of the iceberg BBC news item on the appalling underlying cheerleader culture in American pro sport, you just say it's not true. It's fake news. Yeah, OK LOL
You and your fellow misogynist Trump, peas in a pod. How does it go ? "Grab 'em by the crotch" ? Charming.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Their are making a come back   Their are  making a come back - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2018 5:53 am

I haven't avoided anything. i've given you my answer to your argument - Apples and oranges. If it goes over your head, I can't help you. Pointless continuing.

Nobody complains about Bullying except you and SFD  when you've lost the argument.  I rest my case.

What about these "specs" then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their are making a come back   Their are  making a come back - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2018 6:01 am

Keep to the point of this thread. Your assertion was clearly there is no degradation of women in American pro sport cheerleading, in fact you imply it's all cozy and above board.
You have just been shown what really goes on in such circles. Care to say you were wrong, care to say it's not fake news ? or won't your ego let you ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Their are making a come back   Their are  making a come back - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2018 6:09 am

You're boring.

Either answer the nonsense about the different "specs" or do us all a favour and shut up.

End of.

Bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their are making a come back   Their are  making a come back - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2018 6:15 am

You see, I say what goes on in our internet relationship, not you.
Sooner or later the penny will drop with you.
"inside the mind "  ? Hah, who are you kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their are making a come back   Their are  making a come back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Their are making a come back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2