Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is he making a comeback?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Is he making a comeback? Empty
PostSubject: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Sorry you've lost me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Iggy wrote:
Sorry you've lost me.

mystery backer pays for the new flag?

nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:11 pm

first of all the club cant afford a bloody video camera , now its has to have a donated flag....FFS
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:22 pm

According to mr flag you can get a 8FT x 5FT printed flag which is fcuking huge for £139.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:32 pm

I got a bit excited reading the thread title and thought it might have been Akos

laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 1:08 am

Bloody hell...

If we had known they wanted a flag, ATD could have bought and donated one.  Can you imagine the ruckus that would have caused down on the farm.

Video camera...  Flag....  Where does it end?  Since the club is just so mired in the culture of "charity" and seems to revel in it, why don't they produce a list of stuff they want donated and Newell, the GT's etc, can get busy!
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:30 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
first of all the club cant afford a bloody video camera ,  now its has to have a donated flag....FFS

I think you are confusing "can't afford" with being starved of money by a greedy blood sucking leech of an owner who wouldn't give away the steam off his piss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:20 pm

FY 310 wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
first of all the club cant afford a bloody video camera ,  now its has to have a donated flag....FFS

I think you are confusing "can't afford" with being starved of money by a greedy blood sucking leech of an owner who wouldn't give away the steam off his piss.

If you had heard the sky commentary about him you'd have boiled in your own piss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

If you had heard the sky commentary about him you'd have boiled in your own piss

Apparently he has 'a deep heart, and deep pockets' and relied on both to save the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:57 am

ejh wrote:
I got a bit excited reading the thread title and thought it might have been Akos

laugh

Me too - seen a few rumours about Akos and when I saw this thread I (foolishly) thought it might have been another hint! Mad Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:04 am

ejh wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Apparently he has 'a deep heart, and deep pockets' and relied on both to save the club.

They mentioned his deep pockets, but forgot to mention that he apparently has short arms...
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:37 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

I did hear it Hugh. I looked up expecting to see a halo above his head Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is he making a comeback?   Is he making a comeback? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is he making a comeback?
Page 1 of 1