Elias
tigertony
Czarcasm
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Brewster is to leave the club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 11:53 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Two Tone getting his usual weekly beasting... Basketball

Aye. A complete and utter stroker on Free Chat and a gammon faced shit-flue on here. Go home home Tiger Tone - earth is full.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 2:36 pm

zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Probably just a cost cutting exercise. 'He's a bit lame now so lets save some money. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season, we're going to have to fork out to keep manager and some players here.'............doubt he was on much of a salary though .
Pathetic and discriminatory response as expected. Why does a hip operation mean ''a bit lame''? You should be ashamed of your comment.

lol! A good mate of mine has just had a new hip, he's been more than a bit lame for about 5 years and 4 months post op he's still a bit lame. Get yer head out of Brent's arse Tone it's making you look like your lost, TWAT.

My wife and a friend have also had hip replacements in the last few years and it has revitalized their lives completely....my wife and I go on longish country walks often twice a week with no side effects at all.....if someone ends up 'a bit lame' then maybe they need to check it out....or maybe they didn't follow the after care instructions properly and do the hard graft to get the best results from this brilliant surgical procedure.

'Bit lame' comments are just gaining a cheap joke at another persons expense......par for the course on here, stick the knife in and turn it because it's Argyle related.

I'm hoping my mate will be revitalised as well but after having knives, saws, hammers and chisels taken to his hip he was deffo a bit lame after the op. There's no way they could have sacked Brew for recovering from an op and I don't think it's about that there has deffo been a fallout about what I can only guess. The reason I get so wound up by Tone is his belief that anything the club does much have a reasonable explanation, he's sounding more like Throbbers Dad by the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 5:19 pm

While the guy was away things just changed on the pitch. Wouldn't surprise me if someone has bagged the credit and stuck the knife in. I have to say though, it's been a different team in the last 3 months. Hopefully, the guy leaving/being sacked was the main advocate of the awful defensive nonsense that fans have been subjected to for 2 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Different team compared to the last two seasons even.
No more boring defensive football from what ive been told.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 6:01 pm

PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Probably just a cost cutting exercise. 'He's a bit lame now so lets save some money. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season, we're going to have to fork out to keep manager and some players here.'............doubt he was on much of a salary though .
Pathetic and discriminatory response as expected. Why does a hip operation mean ''a bit lame''? You should be ashamed of your comment.

TWAT
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brewster is to leave the club    Brewster is to leave the club - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brewster is to leave the club
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3