Les Miserable
Tgwu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 pm

beesrus wrote:
It's been implied, and mentioned by the club for years, as you well know. The club have relented because of forums like this one, and freechat, who have taken the club to task on what is frankly paranoia and a lack of desire to satisfy fan demand even though the stadium has the seats. On a par with Scunthorpe not covering their pitch.

Sometimes you have to pay for extra policing. That's life, that's the overheads of holding professional football matches. The club needs to get out of it's frightened rabbit austere conservative rugby union mindset. If Brent had his way, there wouldn't be an outdoor Summer festival left in the country apart from Henley. Policing and traffic control are a cost of running a public mass event.  If I do have a concern about extra policing, it is that the demands of PAFC take away from the resources deployed to make the rest of our community safe away from Home Park.

Where does the link say 'huge' - or is it me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:38 pm

It's you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 5:55 am

Nik wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Nik wrote:
With 19 open ... any embarrassment is thankfully reduced.
Nah, the embarrassment is still hanging around the DB popcorn

I go where I want Paul. I don't hang around anywhere. Thought you knew me better than that mate.
I'm fully aware that you do Nik. Just saying that the embarrassment is still hanging around the DB. That's all.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:16 am

Anyone know what the attendance will be on Saturday will be when block 19 is sold out?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:32 am

Around 14,750 I should think. Segregation for the play-off semi was half a block and the attendance was just over 15,000
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:40 am

Cheers Coxide, yes I was guessing around 14.5k.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 9:49 am

I wonder if they'll retain the netting at the front of 15/16 and if so why? Wtf is that all about?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 10:42 am

PatDunne wrote:
''I'm not a Mod, but I've cut a load of guff out (including one of my own Embarassed) and put in Terraces.

I've also deleted one of the Pompey fans (SoP), far too gobby for his own good''.

Our friend on the farm. Not a mod.

Comedy Gold that he just had to write "Site Owner" on his post as if anyone remotely didnt know that the oaf ran the show
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 10:44 am

Looks like it was a deliberate wind up by the Pompey fans. Bristolgreen (not me) seems to sum up Pasoti well-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 11:17 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Looks like it was a deliberate wind up by the Pompey fans. Bristolgreen (not me) seems to sum up Pasoti well-

"Pasoti is run by a complete numpty"

laugh laugh

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:52 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

laugh  laugh

Run by numptys for the numptys pig jocolor geek Sheep :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 3:57 pm

I guess lucky fans should thank "Police intelligence" for additional tickets...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Rickler wrote:
I guess lucky fans should thank "Police intelligence" for additional tickets...

Nothing in that article convinces me that Argyle aren't making this up as they go along.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:08 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

laugh  laugh

A Cornish Numpty from Illogan lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:54 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

laugh  laugh

A Cornish Numpty from Illogan lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Wonder if it's connected to the Plympton pong lol.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 10:56 pm

beesrus wrote:
It's you.
Thanks beesrus - just checking. Very Happy
:greenrave:
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 7:54 am

The daily rags answer to the large Pompey segregation zone questions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:07 am

akagreengull wrote:

To save anyone the bother of reading this Brentian Corporate Waffle, they decided to employ more stewards.

I would imagine all those agressively defending the clubs decision not to sell any more tickets as a result of "Police Advice" will be feeling rather foolish now.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:16 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

To save anyone the bother of reading this Brentian Corporate Waffle, they decided to employ more stewards.

I would imagine all those agressively defending the clubs decision not to sell any more tickets as a result of "Police Advice" will be feeling rather foolish now.

And the post on pigsoti stating the reason for not opening 19 as being based on police advice appears to have disappeared, now there's a surprise Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 am

Newspeak is a dynamic second by second algorithm these days in Brentland. Virtual dystopian Tippex. Nah, I never said that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:55 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

And the post on pigsoti stating the reason for not opening 19 as being based on police advice appears to have disappeared,  now there's a surprise Cool

Good Spot Les! study

You really couldn't make it up lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 10:19 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

And the post on pigsoti stating the reason for not opening 19 as being based on police advice appears to have disappeared,  now there's a surprise Cool

Good Spot Les! study

More 'behind the scenes work' probably done whilst on holiday. Very Happy

You really couldn't make it up  lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 10:32 am

beesrus wrote:
Newspeak is a dynamic second by second algorithm these days in Brentland. Virtual dystopian Tippex. Nah, I never said that.

Worse than that, you wrote it !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:15 am

What are you talking about Graiser ?  I can't take you seriously.
Plain as day from the outset when he got handed the club. Cost cutting and underlying social engineering into the bargain. Top Brent public priorities, with steward security/police costs at the forefront, closing full blocks in a similar manner to Southampton a while back.
When I was a Mayflower refugee, and didn't take to Lyndhurst, the only place that suited was in the wide open blocks of the zoo into the Barn Park. No one can do that anymore, unless accompanied by a certified, bona fide, human under 16, or whatever the age is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning on Portsmouth tickets
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next