Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today. Empty
PostSubject: Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today.   Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:24 pm

So, a link was posted on the "High Street" facebook free chat, directing to here, about Starnes hopping off.
Whichever way you look at it, the Starnes thing is big news.
Within a couple of hours of the released stuff on the PAFC baggo site, 1400 have turned to pasoti to view the subject, and 1300 have visited here to read the link through freechat. Quite extraordinary, and in my eyes the first concrete statistical proof of how the fan readership is switching off the old tired and sadly corrupted pasoti. What's the bet Newell will start putting pasoti links on freechat soon ?...... well, that is unless he gets to run the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today.   Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:41 pm

He'll not put links onto Free Chat.

He's too proud a man to stoop so low. lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today.   Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 5:33 am

Desperate times call for desperate measures and he must be getting really desperate now. Reminds me of an eighties radio one dj now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today.   Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 am

BBC1 wrote:
He'll not put links onto Free Chat.

He's too proud a man to stoop so low. lol!

why would john allow him too in anycase? its not like nool allowed freechat or even this place to be plugged on there to hep them out. Free chat should be shit free much like atd and refuse o post links to there.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today.   Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:25 am

How many of those 1400 are bots just to keep the numbers up
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today.   Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:42 am

Jethro wrote:
How many of those 1400 are bots just to keep the numbers up

The bellend claims he has 24,000 hits....a day lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today.   Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 am

Fans do visit that JBsoti site, although I'm not sure why. ATD hasn't exactly been as busy either since Freechat was started, with several fans using freechat, and maybe that's a good thing, spread it around, as long as there are ample places to speak one's own legal thoughts regarding the club, the footy, and it's controversial dealings.
But, for as many people to be visiting a big subject on here as there are visiting Pasoti, really that is quite a turnaround in fortunes. It also gives a lie to the outrageously manipulated statistics that JBsoti claims. Absolute nonsense. Anyway, keep up the good work Scoop  Very Happy , I appreciate the various news items you ferret out for us all on here, especially those of us who avoid local rags etc.

I, myself am thinking of using freechat more, a bit like Tringy, even though I'm not a particular fan of facebook's ( or twitter ) lay out and certainly don't do a normal online facebook chit chat of my life. But I think John Lloyd's foresight and determination to provide a fair and open forum needs a bit of supporting. Well done to him and his intrepid band. Can't say the same about Cerbera's car crash of a spider's web, and poor old innocent Rapper's failed attempt at a Plymouth website. In the end, if you offer a small outlet away from facebook/twitter/snap, it has to be out of genuine need, like wot this one was wrote fer 7 years ago, and beyond if you include Argyle talk.. cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today.   Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's an interesting Argyle media fact today.
Page 1 of 1