Chemical Ali
Greenskin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
argylepaul

argylepaul

Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:00 pm

argylepaul wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not the best picture, on my phone whilst driving a taxi, but you have to laugh. Apparently it's the latest from their commercial dept; a deal from Co-op Funeral Care.

You're all doomed I tell ya!

Never mind anything else, but would any sane Greek really want their last journey to be in a ECFC Coffin??

As befits a funeral, and as it should match their itchy polyester kit, shouldn't there be a bit of black in there?

If you look in the window, is the coffin supposed to have fallen?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:11 pm

The picture is clearly wrong anyway as the ball is in the net (I don't think city have scored for about 200 hours). Its correct if its their goal Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
The picture is clearly wrong anyway as the ball is in the net (I don't think city have scored for about 200 hours). Its correct if its their goal Laughing

You boys can be bleds hurtful at times.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Thers a big party waiting for your return on Exeweb tonight.
Back to top Go down
argylepaul

argylepaul

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 am

Chemical Ali wrote:

Chemical. You make a valid point, based on league table fact. But it's an old goal. Carbon dating puts this photo as being taken in the summer. Notice people walking by licking ice creams, and wearing budgie smugglers, while out shopping. The ball (daylo yellow) is a winter ball, so that goal was scored by City less than recently. So, in theory, City could have gone six months, and a whole box set of Desperate Housewives, without scoring.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 am

Looks like you get a box of Kentucky fried chicken thrown in,as well.
Back to top Go down
argylepaul

argylepaul

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 am

argylepaul wrote:
argylepaul wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not the best picture, on my phone whilst driving a taxi, but you have to laugh. Apparently it's the latest from their commercial dept; a deal from Co-op Funeral Care.

You're all doomed I tell ya!

Never mind anything else, but would any sane Greek really want their last journey to be in a ECFC Coffin??

As befits a funeral, and as it should match their itchy polyester kit, shouldn't there be a bit of black in there?

If you look in the window, is the coffin supposed to have fallen?

You are right about the K Fry C. That will explain why there is a big queue of cars, showing up in the wing mirror. I don't think they are taking advantage of being buried in a red and white MDF coffin, but if they ate a lot of Bargain Buckets (or rectangular boxes) in this case, then they might need an early grave.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:27 am

Is that Cowick Street? My car radiator packed up there once,when i was working for DCC.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

You boys can be bleds hurtful at times.

Add another 90 minutes.Tish tish,i see trouble ahead.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:55 pm

We be in the shite.Got the owls on Saturday can't see us doing the same as we did last year 5-1
Back to top Go down
argylepaul

argylepaul

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 am

downthetrack wrote:
We be in the shite.Got the owls on Saturday can't see us doing the same as we did last year 5-1

Hi here the Lion is back on mascot duties after his suspension!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:20 am

The Lion is even on facebook-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:22 am

Hi Paul. Good to see you're recovering well from your accident. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I must admit I shouted "That's magic!" after reading about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy?   Greek Tragedy? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greek Tragedy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2