Go down 
+2
Rickler
Mock Cuncher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Points for Safety - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:09 am

Well Fletch has HIS team now so let's see what he can do. Almost an entire new squad from the start of the season so he can't blame it on inheriting a poor team. And if we get tanked today and he says the usual "ya know, can't fault the effort ya know, thought the sending off was harsh ya know, just need the rub of the green ya know" bollox, then it will show he's not up to the job.

We were truly awful last week. It's OK listening to the game and thinking it's a narrow defeat, we would not have scored if the game lasted a week. I watched the highlights to see our one shot on target, because I don't remember us ever having a shooting chance, and it was a 40 yard Wotton free kick that dribbled along the ground straight at their keeper. We're at home today and I couldn't care less who we are playing, it's upto us to take the initiative. If we sit back and try and nick a point, then Fletcher can ya know, feck Off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 am

Rickler wrote:

C'mon Mock... Get a grip of yourself!

You're turning into Ottawa Green!

Hahaha brilliant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 pm

I've just read your comment about not being into Rugby greenjock probably because the Scots are crap at it. I have to ask, sorry, but you like football because??????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I've just read your comment about not being into Rugby greenjock probably because the Scots are crap at it. I have to ask, sorry, but you like football because??????????????

I keep trying to think of a smart arse answer Sensible, but i'll bow down to you for that one Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm

I'll treasure that response greenjock. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:21 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Sorry, Jock (why are all Scots called Jock? - serious question) but that was a superb response from Captain Sensible. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 am

Not sure, I think it's a derivative of john. Sensible owned me for sure. Got his own back for the victor meldrew clip I posted saying it was him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Points for Safety
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2