Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:18 pm

beesrus wrote:
Don't do it Czarky, I haven't. Leave it alone, there is nothing to be gained by listening to the words of someone who stated after 4/5 years, he had never contemplated buying the freehold. That surely tells you something.
You only live once, why infect yourself with such drivel.

I intend to watch it but am still building up to it as the man irritates the shit out of me, let alone the bollox he comes out with.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:18 pm

That's how much some people care. Too much hassle to even watch a video, easier to give excuses. Clear issues with the budget we should be getting to the bottom of for our club, but why bother when we can sit online and make some stickers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:19 pm

:pighug: to you and Mikkle
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:21 pm

What was it Tringy used to say? "Your slip's showing, my dear".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:43 pm

TJOA wrote:
That's how much some people care. Too much hassle to even watch a video, easier to give excuses. Clear issues with the budget we should be getting to the bottom of for our club, but why bother when we can sit online and make some stickers.

Rubbish. What is your solution then, to quote a well known train of thought. Suffer half an hour of deceit and then what ?
I don't need to listen to every tweet of Trump to know where he's coming from. I bet you watch the telly every night.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:37 pm

TJOA wrote:

I haven't watched it and won't watch it but I bet you can't ask one question from the vid that I don't know the answer to.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:51 am

beesrus wrote:
Don't do it Czarky, I haven't. Leave it alone, there is nothing to be gained by listening to the words of someone who stated after 4/5 years, he had never contemplated buying the freehold. That surely tells you something.
You only live once, why infect yourself with such drivel.

Spot on, my dear old thing. Too easy for the citi boy to con dimwitted janner wannabes. Can't listen to the prick or even look at pisspotty. Nauseating.

Property acquisition has been his life. In Plymouth, they give it away.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 7:16 am

I have now watched it in entirety suffering throughout. Quite clear he's lied through out as his lips were clearly moving.
Why the constant reference to Exeter for christ sake
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 8:19 am

TJOA wrote:

If you read this forum regularly you will know that the posters you reacted to comment almost daily on Brents latest utterings and post in depth comments on developments at Argyle. As I said I was building up to watching the video but given I have read just about everything he has said and watched most TV broadcasts which I have recently been informing other posters of I've basically had a guts full of his untruths and prevaricating crap.
Want some stickers?
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 2:06 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
I have now watched it in entirety suffering throughout. Quite clear he's lied through out as his lips were clearly moving.

There was certainly an energy and willingness to rubbish the BBC survey and I did point out that we weren't in competition with Exeter and there was no way they were going to accept that watching Argyle is expensive.

This sits well outside my personal experience. I've lost track of how often I have had a conversation that went something like:

"How much is it to go to Argyle these days?"
"£23 for a seat."
"You what?? £23 to watch that? How much to stand?"
"You can't."
"Not paying that for it."

And that's that.

Mind you I did get the impression that if I had said £15 the response would have been broadly similar most times. Once you're past a £10 note most people think it is a lot of, too much anyway, money
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 2:15 pm

I thought the worst answer was given to the very first question, asked by a lady, which was "how is the HHP development going to benefit the club?" Brent should twatted that one out of the park.

This was such an obvious question that I was expecting a short, snappy, strong, compelling and well-rehearsed answer instead of which we got a load of waffle, S106 money referred to as a tax (it isn't) which Argyle wouldn't have to pay. I was curious about that and asked how much of the S106 money was down to the grandstand and got another waffly answer at the end of which I was left to assume that none of the cost was due to the grandstand and that apart there was no benefit to Argyle whatsoever.

Now I may be wrong to assume that but if I am wrong it was because the answers to the questions were so poor whatever the benefits of it all are did not come across at all.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

There was certainly an energy and willingness to rubbish the BBC survey and I did point out that we weren't in competition with Exeter and there was no way they were going to accept that watching Argyle is expensive.

This sits well outside my personal experience. I've lost track of how often I have had a conversation that went something like:

"How much is it to go to Argyle these days?"
"£23 for a seat."
"You what?? £23 to watch that? How much to stand?"
"You can't."
"Not paying that for it."

And that's that.

Mind you I did get the impression that if I had said £15 the response would have been broadly similar most times. Once you're past a £10 note most people think it is a lot of, too much anyway, money
Expensive season tickets an outrageous twenty three quid to get in, yet all that on offer is a ragbag collection of shot term contract poundland pro's!........ to many argo fans happy to be shite.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 6:38 pm

The eternally grateful like paying through the nose for watching bottom of the league footballing shite - it's their way of saying thank you to eeeeee that saved uzz. cheers
Back to top Go down
mandela

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Argyle get big crowds but get outbid by Oldham for Doyle and keep signing these lower league rejects that no other clubs want . Does not compute. It's not all about geography either. Under previous boards the team were always competitive and got some of the better players for this level. Now it's being run like some Tinpot fourth division outfit. Brent isn't the very worst thing that happened to Argyle but he ain't the best either. And when he starts talking he sounds like a well educated confidence trickster. I just don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:17 am

mandela wrote:
When he starts talking he sounds like a well educated confidence trickster..

He IS simple as that..... Devious confidence trickster but at the same time completely clueless to the fact that you dont need to go to Eton to see right through the shambolic train wreck that he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:53 pm

He might sound as if he were well educated if the estuarine whine is any measure, but as far as I understand, he left education early, obviously didn't need it. No honours degree here. So, why waste your time, just get a nod and a wink and in you go, all waiting for you. Just don't make any howlers, in fact don't do anything, just let the rigged system rumble on and bank your rather large rewards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Budget Scandal   Playing Budget Scandal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Budget Scandal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2