Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
Yea Man
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:39 pm

We've received an anonymous tip off that the latest influx of parody accounts have been deliberately done to try and once again discredit ATD before the upcoming fans forum.

Whilst we take anonymous information with a pinch of salt we wanted to take the opportunity to clarify that the recent parody accounts are in no way connected to any mod or keyholder of this forum, and are not endorsed by us in any way.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:05 pm

All seemed to start with the new moon.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Bad moon rising.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Same old tricks form the brentophiles
So brent as another rant blaming ATD
Instead of answering the real question
Never did answer about the 87 k
I think they think were as stupid as the fat man..F#@King dimlows
Back to top Go down

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 11:35 pm

I would imagine that Nool has set up the accounts or paid a twat £250 to set them up on his behalf. He will be getting his social leper to take screen shots that he will show Brent when he has his private audience with him on Saturday morning. He is obviously hoping that Brent will have a temper tantrum if anyone asks any proper questions at the forum.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:43 am

Wouldnt be the first time thats how dim he is one trick pony or should i say one trick pig you can read the prick like clockwork
Back to top Go down

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:20 am

It'll be a bit like a stage managed Prime minister's Questions   pig
Some stooge gets up and asks the squire some leading question, like "Are you the best owner since Suez" or "Do you think social media is a force for good or evil in Plymouth" or "Do you think economic proberty is a good thing" .... and Brent jumps in and sticks the boot in to whoever is regarded treasonous this month, AFT, ATD, AA, and compare them with his sober thoughtful and responsible contribution to this wonderful park football club that does so much for it's community.  Just another herald propaganda meeting really.

Maybe we ourselves should do a quarterly live Q and A with an everyday long term fan, say Tringreen. I'd offer myself, but I've got some washing to do. cat
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:29 am

Washing..? Your hair?
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:33 am

lol! ‘Paid a twat £250’.
Back to top Go down

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:35 am

As I posted yesterday, it was pointed out to IJN by his bestest mate Postey that this was 'scum' and that one of the followers was 'Sweet'.
As I pointed out to DeLar that 'Scum' was a fine phrase coming from a Deep-Throat Dossier Boy.
Me and my lad will be there on Saturday morning. Make no bones about it. popcorn Ban :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 am

BBC1 wrote:
As I posted yesterday, it was pointed out to IJN by his bestest mate Postey that this was 'scum' and that one of the followers was 'Sweet'.
As I pointed out to DeLar that 'Scum' was a fine phrase coming from a Deep-Throat Dossier Boy.
Me and my lad will be there on Saturday morning. Make no bones about it. popcorn Ban :pighug:

Good man. Fortunately, I'll be two thousand miles away ............................ Must admit I am feeling tempted to attend a Mutley Mash Up at some stage. Maybe next summer when in the UK but unless there has been a regime change at HP, think I'll find a decent game of cricket somewhere for the rest of the afternoon.
Back to top Go down

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:46 am

Tringreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Good man. Fortunately, I'll be two thousand miles away ............................ Must admit I am feeling tempted to attend a Mutley Mash Up at some stage. Maybe next summer when in the UK but unless there has been a regime change at HP, think I'll find a decent game of cricket somewhere for the rest of the afternoon.
I'm sure we can do a summer sports Mutley Mash up! isn't there a cricket pitch in Plymouth near Home Park? popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 pm

I believe the monitored moron from Tivvey has pencilled in April 14th for this seasons quartet of mash-up finales.

Of course, the mash-up season will recommence in August once again for another season of fuckwittery, buffoonery and downright vile and poisonous musings from the outcast few.

If you can make next season Tring old bean, I'd be first in-line to buy you a frothing ale.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 7:25 am

P.O.I wrote:
I believe the monitored moron from Tivvey has pencilled in April 14th for this seasons quartet of mash-up finales.

Of course, the mash-up season will recommence in August once again for another season of fuckwittery, buffoonery and downright vile and poisonous musings from the outcast few.

If you can make next season Tring old bean, I'd be first in-line to buy you a frothing ale.

I'll be in the UK for 3 months next summer doing some work on our house, so a week in the muff and surrounds sounds like a plan. Came down last year and it rained every day lol

Managed to meet up for the first time, before the Wembley shambles with a few good old boys. Seem to remember Frank, Charlie, Al, Ricks and one or two others being in the boozer near Baker St. Best part of the day by far..........apart from Webb's speech that was punctuated by my bouts of howling derision, startling our fellow surrounding plastics lol........ps all the real fans were in the posh seats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parody Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody Accounts   Parody Accounts Empty

Back to top Go down

Parody Accounts
Page 1 of 1