akagreengull
sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Bradford new - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 EmptySat 02 Dec 2017, 20:12

akagreengull wrote:
beesrus wrote:
No surprise unbudgeted christmas present for the squire this season. How is the roof going to be paid for ? What about the 3 new fields of parkland he wants ?

At least he hasn't got to pay for the new TV screen. laugh
who paying for the TV liecence or is that another whip round/raffle/auction as well
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Dec 2017, 01:49

At the risk of a slagging I actually thought we were marginally improved. Luke wont make another blunder like that all season.  JJ certainly should have taken at least one of his 3 chances (great save by keeper on 1st)
If it had stayed at 2-1 would have fancied us getting another. Taylor is clearly back JJ back to the wing and likely Oscar back next game.  The football will be shight but maybe just maybe Jimmys Poundland stock will scrape into 20th position come 46 games

Right I'll have a word with myself   jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Dec 2017, 02:21

harvetheslayer wrote:
At the risk of a slagging I actually thought we were marginally improved. Luke wont make another blunder like that all season.  JJ certainly should have taken at least one of his 3 chances (great save by keeper on 1st)
If it had stayed at 2-1 would have fancied us getting another. Taylor is clearly back JJ back to the wing and likely Oscar back next game.  The football will be shight but maybe just maybe Jimmys Poundland stock will scrape into 20th position come 46 games

Right I'll have a word with myself   jocolor

You can only say as you see it Harve, whether that fits in with anyone else's view or how they want you to view is irrelevant, all views are relevant, we will all draw our own conclusions. I personally think we have turned the corner from the basket case we were at the start of the season but we just dont have the goals in us, it's a lottery between the bottom ten teams and could well come down to the last game of the season to see who goes down. Jervis, Taylor, Fox and even Bradley are all key, they need to chip in Carey can't do OT on his own, if he gets injured we are down with the Bury.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Dec 2017, 03:19

WE WONT GO DOWN.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Dec 2017, 11:27

Jimmy would have had a mass quiver yesterday - all that FA cup cash won't be coming your way this year.

Strange really, don't like losing and all the benefits and media interest a cup run brings is great for the fans and the club. But I can't feel sorry because we know 'unbudgeted income' doesn't go anywhere near the manager.

Which really demonstrates to me how Brent has ruined this football club.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Dec 2017, 13:31

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Jimmy would have had a mass quiver yesterday - all that FA cup cash won't be coming your way this year.

Strange really, don't like losing and all the benefits and media interest a cup run brings is great for the fans and the club. But I can't feel sorry because we know 'unbudgeted income' doesn't go anywhere near the manager.

Which really demonstrates to me how Brent has ruined this football club.

Top comments.

Good Post

Argyle can focus on staying in League One now that all cup competitions are out of the way. It's going to be tough !!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Dec 2017, 13:33

PatDunne wrote:
WE WONT GO DOWN.

I really hope you are right there.

It is going to be a tough old call between now and whenever.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Dec 2017, 13:41

We wont go down ..jim will save uzz come january
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Dec 2017, 14:01

RegGreen wrote:
We wont go down ..jim will save uzz come january

That bag of spare change will be dusted off and handed to Adams.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Dec 2017, 16:31

Is all well get come January is excuses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradford new   Bradford new - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradford new
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4