Chemical Ali
Just rob
Elias
Tringreen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

If you're all going Bradford.... Empty
PostSubject: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySat 17 Nov 2012, 18:24

I know at least two from ATD that will be there..... drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

geek geek geek geek geek

How village.

Will be reporting from behind the battle lines......

as long as of course we can make it out of the real ale pub 10 minutes from the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySat 17 Nov 2012, 18:28

I like Bradford, one of my favourite cities in the UK.

If you can make time for a curry, I can recommend Omar Khan's restaurant in the city centre. Out of this world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySat 17 Nov 2012, 18:51

Cheers Andy. Staying the night so plan ales/ciders before the game, watch us get stuffed whilst numbed by drink and then have a lovely curry (thanks for the recommendation) followed by pretending we're 20 years younger at a late night drinking establishment.

It's our annual midweek jolly boy's outing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySat 17 Nov 2012, 19:47

Despite how cack we are, can't wait for Tuesday night and Bradford. As Nick says, rewinding 20 years and pretending to be 21 again. The football is just something to drink around. There is always the world to put to rights, no matter the dross on the pitch.

I believe John Llloyd once said Argyle is best viewed as an occasional national drinking club. I subscribe to that view.

A late night drinker will complete the agenda. Open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySat 17 Nov 2012, 19:49

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Despite how cack we are, can't wait for Tuesday night and Bradford. As Nick says, rewinding 20 years and pretending to be 21 again. The football is just something to drink around. There is always the world to put to rights, no matter the dross on the pitch.

I believe John Llloyd once said Argyle is best viewed as an occasional national drinking club. I subscribe to that view.

A late night drinker will complete the agenda. Open to suggestions.

There's a big Wetherspoons pub/nightclub in the city centre (can't remember its name drunken ) but it's in a sort of piazza opposite the Civic Centre. That should do you for starters. There's other watering holes in the vicinity too.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySat 17 Nov 2012, 19:51

That used to be the case for me too. Now, it is just plain embarrassing and ruins an otherwise good night out.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySat 17 Nov 2012, 23:01

bradford one of your favourite cities ?????? affraid
Back to top Go down
Just rob

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySat 17 Nov 2012, 23:02

Andy_Symons wrote:
I like Bradford, one of my favourite cities in the UK.

If you can make time for a curry, I can recommend Omar Khan's restaurant in the city centre. Out of this world

Post removed due to racist content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySat 17 Nov 2012, 23:32

Lord Aviva wrote:
Whos your avatar jock ?

Jimmy Carr I think Razz .

Not sure actually, I just googled sad ugly bastard and thought this one was hilarious. I mean you wouldn't go out at night would you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySat 17 Nov 2012, 23:39

albino when you are in a hole pal it's best to stop digging

You are trying to get a reaction so you can report back to the superfans* about those nasty racist freaks on ATD it isn't going to happen so just piss off there's a good chap

Chuckle brothers
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 10:47

I've tidied this thread and have removed just rob's and the associated posts quoting just rob and his racist comments. The split posts have been stored in the archive.

Just to add- many thanks to all (100%) who posted negatively towards just rob and his vile comments

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 10:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 10:49

Well done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 14:51

albino
Back to top Go down
david_fisher

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 09:32

Nick Wall wrote:
I know at least two from ATD that will be there..... drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

geek geek geek geek geek

How village.

as long as of course we can make it out of the real ale pub 10 minutes from the ground.

Based on Saturday, if you find a decent real ale pub before the game stay there!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 09:34

david_fisher wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

geek geek geek geek geek

How village.

Based on Saturday, if you find a decent real ale pub before the game stay there!

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 09:39

Greenjock wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
Whos your avatar jock ?

Not sure actually, I just googled sad ugly bastard and thought this one was hilarious. I mean you wouldn't go out at night would you?

The face is from a you tube vid and the guy has a song about how ugly he is I think, I saw it on rude tube, if you have 16 hours free some time just watch them all.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 09:48

Greenjock wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
Whos your avatar jock ?

Looks like DiscoSean21 from Youtube.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:34

Iggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
Whos your avatar jock ?

The face is from a you tube vid and the guy has a song about how ugly he is I think, I saw it on rude tube, if you have 16 hours free some time just watch them all.

I think Lord Aviva was referring to my previous avatar of Dane Bunney's ugly mug Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:45

david_fisher wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

geek geek geek geek geek

How village.

We once nearly did that at Crystal Palace. Having a great time in the boozer with about a dozen of us who all went to school together, we seriously considered not going but in the end the £24 tickets won and we trooped off to Selhurst Park to get beat 2-0.

At Kings Cross now for the 10:48 to Bradford Interchange. £12.50 a ticket, bargain. Work calls this afternoon with a 4pm finish tomorrow. drunken
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 13:50

as im on nights i had to take 2 days leave for fleetwood so not wasting any more leave for bradford.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 15:37

Just arrived and checked in. Bumped into 8 of the players off to Cineworld......bless... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 15:47

Nick Wall wrote:
Just arrived and checked in. Bumped into 8 of the players off to Cineworld......bless... jocolor

Time for excruciatingly awful guesses at what the film was.I'll start the ball rolling with;

"They died with their boots on".
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 16:44

According to Errington on twitter, Rhys Griffiths will be out due to hamstring injury, Scott Griffiths might play his last game of the loan spell and our fuckwitt of a manager explains why Chadwick started against fleet wood (in tomorrow's 'Erald).
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 18:12

Chemical Ali wrote:
According to Errington on twitter, Rhys Griffiths will be out due to hamstring injury, Scott Griffiths might play his last game of the loan spell and our fuckwitt of a manager explains why Chadwick started against fleet wood (in tomorrow's 'Erald).

Naturally. I'd be amazed if he wasn't injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 18:14

Chemical Ali wrote:

Do you reckon Chadwick done a Mauge and threatened Fletcher with a sawn-off shotgun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're all going Bradford....   If you're all going Bradford.... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you're all going Bradford....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next