akagreengull
Les Miserable
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Oxford match day thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:45 pm

parking issues, possible vandalism, obviously going to prey on a players mind, so yes, I blame them....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Outland Road will be blocked for most of the evening, a Devon and Cornwall Police spokesperson has said after the wheels came off the Argyle bus in spectacular fashion bouncing down the road causing mayhem hitting vehicles and pedestrians, apparantly it's the fault of some bloke in Leeds.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Adams needs to go. He is setting us up to fail. No doubt the farm mods will ban anyone with this view. Pafc94 is letting rip and the sheep are bleating.

Argyle is a joke right now.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:48 pm

No doubt IJN will also be spouting calming lies to the faithful.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Though i dont live in plymouth and never have, is it allright if i say Fook off out of our club Jimmy, and take your leg shaggers with you?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Own up, who else has voted Miller MOM :-) I only gave the ref 8 mind, not wanting to be too obvious although I see he's picked up a few tens!!! naughty people.....
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:23 pm

That was a hammering and a half, the mini revival comes crashing to an end.

Oh well, shit happens.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:24 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Own up, who else has voted Miller MOM :-) I only gave the ref 8 mind, not wanting to be too obvious although I see he's picked up a few tens!!! naughty people.....
From Len its a ten! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Love Greenmans polls lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Good work fella
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:
Adams needs to go. He is setting us up to fail. No doubt the farm mods will ban anyone with this view. Pafc94 is letting rip and the sheep are bleating.

Argyle is a joke right now.

Adams has got to get this team in the correct frame of mind for Tuesday night.

Northampton also lost today and could be there for the taking should Argyle up their game.

Even if Argyle claim the three points, they will still be in the bottom four. Just got to hope that they can win and other results go favourably also.

Gillingham 18
Northampton Town 18
Rochdale 17
Plymouth Argyle 14
Bury 13

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Yet another spanking at home by an average League 1 side. Obvious thing to say but the home form is terrible - 1 win all season. Adams is on borrowed time I fear, he's been in charge for too many hammerings. I know he's been hamstrung by Brent's austerity, but sometimes a change of manager does work.

Tony Pulis's days at West Brom are numbered. Now there's a thought.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:56 pm

He'd laugh at brent's salary offer and it would be more of the same football.
Nearly 11k mugs at the Theatre of Schemes today, so the banker will be happy, counting his money.
Relegation ? Meh...........another promotion season next year and more mug punters lol

Doubt he'll ever sack Adams.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 6:14 pm

The blinkered eternally grateful will continue to worship their saviour.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 6:24 pm

The only entertaining bit today was the in prompt wwe style fight the marines put on at halftime.

shit performance like we turned back the clock 2 months and completely lost ground we built up during . The red card was never a red penalty yes red card no way. Not that i am going to say that alone cost us the match as we looked out of place before that and i think Oxford would have won regardless. The red card didnt help matters and it threw us down a spiral. Jervis blew a golden chance to make it 1-1.

Hoping this performance and result is a blip and come tuesday we will get back on track before we start another rot.

Christ its going to be difficult for this team to win games when no one has a clue shooting at goal or seems to want too. Being hard to beat (this game an exception) is all well and good but we need to score goals. Del Bhey has to address this matter in january and bring in players who can create and score Carey cant do it all on his own and teams are going to start making it even harder for him to do that cause no manager is that stupid to not know where all our attacks come from and have a plan for it. The reluctant one is going to have to live in 2018 and give him backing to do this otherwise we will be back in league 2 no ifs or buts.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Watched on ifollow, piss poor performance.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Back to square zero-red card, hapless submission, game over. Left at 3-0,couldn't stomach any more and don't think i'll bother on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:20 pm

As soon as i saw Miller on the pitch i gave up
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Angry wrote:

Not really anything to do with the final score though-in fact that was a good bit of quick thinking to put Jervis through for that gilt edged chance early in the second half. Even in the first half Oxford were clearly playing through and beyond the square Argyle defence and taking advantage of the evident lack of recovery pace, from memory that was how the first goal and sending off resulted. Not sure why Miller came on, presumably the other guy was injured-didn't think he was any worse than anyone else in the first half.
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 11:12 pm

FROM PL2 on the other side :-

"We do get a few from other Argyle websites and Facebook attempting to spoil the vote. Because of that we've unfortunately had to stop guests voting in the polls as from today. Apologies to the genuine guests who usually take part".

My last vote for Gary Miller then! pig pig pig The genuine guests will soon number the same as the posters on in BRENTOTTI. My only visits to that site is to cast my vote for the referee and most idiotic substitution.

PL2 - try looking up the word democracy - preferably not in an North Korean dictionary.

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 11:43 pm

I can't believe how many are blaming 0-4 on the pen and sending off. We lost because the players didn't perform, the tactics were wrong, most players didn't turn up, the subs were baffling, we can only play one style and all other clubs know that, we can't get more than 2 shots on target in a game and worst of all the players seemed to give up. Awful!!
During my days taking the Queens shilling I spent many years instructing. If any of my trainees showed a lack of fight, poor dedication to the job or couldn't be bothered they would be off the course. No messing. Those members of the Armed Forces who watched probably thought ''what a bunch of pansies''

We need 4 points from every 3 games to get to 50. Odds?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 2:37 am

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

Not really anything to do with the final score though-in fact that was a good bit of quick thinking to put Jervis through for that gilt edged chance early in the second half. Even in the first half Oxford were clearly playing through and beyond the square Argyle defence and taking advantage of the evident lack of recovery pace, from memory that was how the first goal and sending off resulted. Not sure why Miller came on, presumably the other guy was injured-didn't think he was any worse than anyone else in the first half.

The lack of 'recovery pace' is what I've noticed from different highlights. I guess that's why they're cheap, lower league and no other club wants them.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 8:30 am

We were a crap L2 side when brent took over and we'll be a crap L2 side at best until brent slithers off back to where he came from. Just boycott the whole debacle that is Argo until the property speculator is gone.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 9:31 am

The lack of preparation for league 1, the lack of quality players, the lack of investment the lack of any true ambition at board level to take the team and club forward is all coming together to create the relegation dogfight scenario that is looming.
When you have a manger who is relying on free agents to bolster the squad soon after the season starts you know something is wrong. The more enlightened know what is wrong!
The bookies at the start of the season clearly had more of a grasp on reality than the clowns who control the club and the dimwits who blindly follow and deny the asset stripping consquences at the club.
It will all end in tears I tell eeee.

THE BRENTMARE CONTINUES :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:04 am

Kenny G wrote:

FROM PL2 on the other side :-

"We do get a few from other Argyle websites and Facebook attempting to spoil the vote. Because of that we've unfortunately had to stop guests voting in the polls as from today. Apologies to the genuine guests who usually take part".

My last vote for Gary Miller then!  pig  pig  pig  The genuine guests will soon number the same as the posters on  in  BRENTOTTI. My only visits to that site is to cast my vote for the referee and most idiotic substitution.

PL2 - try looking up the word democracy - preferably not in an North Korean dictionary.

cheers It was fun whilst it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:05 am

Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

The lack of 'recovery pace' is what I've noticed from different highlights. I guess that's why they're cheap, lower league and no other club wants them.

Simple really, we re shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxford match day thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next