Dick Trickle
Elias
Partridge_Green
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mandela

Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:55 pm

I'd rather stick a wasp up my ass
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:33 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Pfft. The last time I went to Wigan, the disabled dug-out was trashed, (fastest wheel-chair movement I have ever seen)our coach got arrested and diverted to the local cop-shop, the chippy van outside was picked up by Argo fans and carried down the street ( occupants included), fell on my arse about 6 times standing on that feckin grass bank, fighting everywhere, FFS.

I think I'll give it a miss this time. Laughing
Awww the good days bhey  lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 7:16 am

Nailed on victory for Argyle lol. You can just see it after riot act was read both in the dressing room and board room Saturday night.
My tenner is on for a win Carey scoring.
My lad used his account and says its over 6/1 for just a win and 12/1 if Carey scores as well. Am guessing its Sky bet account but not sure
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 8:20 am

We're overdue another arse whipping. After all it's been 2 days since the last one.

Wigan Athletic 4-0 Argo

EEEEEE SAVED US
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 9:23 am

I think we'll lose. We have been soundly beaten time and time again because we are shit and do not have the quality or discipline to compete properly. We are not good enough for this league and think we will be relegated this season.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 8:14 am

got to be worth a bet on a win....even a fiver on sky bet returns £42.50 according to my boy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 8:48 am

8/1 William Hill
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:43 am

Think we'll get spanked. Will listen to it until Wigan's 2nd goes in on 22 minutes.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:53 am

Les Miserable wrote:
8/1 William Hill

That would be good in any sort of 2 horse race.
But this is Argyle. So it isn't.

The moment I ever bet on this sort of game, which was rare, Argyle step up loads, play brilliantly, take the lead, then end up drawing to a last minute equaliser...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:07 am

I reckon we might see a repeat of Brentford under Shilton
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 11:10 am

10/1 for argyle to win on Betfair! Haven't seen odds for us that high in a long time for a league match.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 11:43 am

Yea Man wrote:
10/1 for argyle to win on Betfair! Haven't seen odds for us that high in a long time for a league match.

Gotta be worth a tenner of anyones money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 pm

Holby City is on so that takes priority to us losing again.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Up against it so I think we will win to lift the mood, spark enthusiasm and then go on a bad run again, typical Argo....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 3:02 pm

All set for tonight. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 6:07 pm

I know strange things happen in football but this looks the most certain home win ever, argo will be lucky to avoid a stuffing let alone get a result.
Still if the Property maestro had given Adams the Anfield money he made the club, he would have no excuses, but in my book he works for Jimmy thats excuse enough.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 7:01 pm

What's the matter with you lot? You can't have a hotel, ice rink and 'restaurants' AND expect to have a football team that doesn't get severely walloped every week
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 7:32 pm

throw in office space for 200 and a café and I'd be really tempted.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...   Anybody thinking of going to Wigan... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody thinking of going to Wigan...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2