RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 am

The whole shooting match will be red carded anyway if only for the parking debacle that clearly only the buffoon in charge believes doesnt exist.
Just how on earth we got landed with this cretin God alone knows apart from Newell and Webb

Community Si is either seething over this fiasco or complicit. He has also gone very quiet
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:11 am

So what happens to the Hallett loan money if the mankover doesn't go ahead? Can we give it back (minus the interest payments we're already paying).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:22 am

Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grandstand Working Group Update - August

FROM THE OS wrote:
The latest meeting of the Green Army Grandstand Working Group heard confirmation that Argyle has submitted its planning application for Home Park's new-look grandstand to Plymouth City Council.

As a result of further feedback, updated plans are due to be submitted this week, showing the parking in HHP moved alongside Gilbert Lane ‎and the area between Home Park and the HHP buildings ‎becoming a pedestrian piazza.

Among other matters raised at the meeting was the possible incorporation into the project of the around 2,060 bricks of dedication currently situated in Pilgrims' Way outside the Devonport end.

The inclusion of a new memorial garden within the project also remains under discussion, as does a covered area for autograph-hunters.

So they are ignoring the don't build on green space calls then.

A covered area for autograph hunters !!! geek jocolor geek jocolor  Look how far we've come

Is this a football first lol

Whats that shit rockery they've put in for.

Whether it is or not it's pretty cringeworthy, we're hardly Man United are we Laughing

exactly and i dont think there is a need for it myself. Nor do we need a memorial garden  for that matter.

I thought that shit rockery thing was the memorial garden
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 1:29 pm

1 guess only who this is from on the Farm....

"Likewise with our family brick.

If thoughts are currently being given to how and where they'll be situated might I suggest it needs to be a vertical surface, and one that can be easily accessed. Weeds struggle more to grow on a vertical surface so they'll require less maintenance going forward and i've noticed we're not the only family who touch their brick as part of a pre-match superstition ritual"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:18 pm

Do other football clubs get this type of servile dimwit supporting them?

Steve Evans wrote:
as a brick holder this is excellent news.we are in very safe hands these days. :clap:

Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:45 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Steve Evans wrote:
as a brick holder this is excellent news.we are in very safe hands these days. :clap:

What a penis he seems to be lol. Im sure as a brick holder he should know more than anyone else that the club

Steve seems to be very easily pleased FFS..
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 4:07 pm

Your comments

Please do not get personal with your comments, we may not be able to accept letters that go into personal details, whether about yourself or the applicant.  We will make every effort to blank out any personal comments or inappropriate comments. However as the author of the comments/letter you are ultimately responsible for its contents and the comments that you make. Please ensure your comments aren’t offensive, inflammatory or libelous, if they are, we will remove them.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:10 pm

nailed on to be approved, council wants ice and boulevard....
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 7:43 am

If the council roll over and approve this total abomination that's neither wanted or needed and is completely inappropriate for the location it still may never happen. This is a brent 'development' after all.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 10:22 am

Angry wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grandstand Working Group Update - August

FROM THE OS wrote:
The latest meeting of the Green Army Grandstand Working Group heard confirmation that Argyle has submitted its planning application for Home Park's new-look grandstand to Plymouth City Council.

As a result of further feedback, updated plans are due to be submitted this week, showing the parking in HHP moved alongside Gilbert Lane ‎and the area between Home Park and the HHP buildings ‎becoming a pedestrian piazza.

Among other matters raised at the meeting was the possible incorporation into the project of the around 2,060 bricks of dedication currently situated in Pilgrims' Way outside the Devonport end.

The inclusion of a new memorial garden within the project also remains under discussion, as does a covered area for autograph-hunters.

So they are ignoring the don't build on green space calls then.

A covered area for autograph hunters !!! geek jocolor geek jocolor  Look how far we've come

Is this a football first lol
Jeeezzz no team investment but a covered area for autograph hunters prioritys first then. Theres normally about 5 adults yes adults outside the players lounge with there silly sticker books you know the ones everybody had em when you was a kid i can understand kids & youngsters but grown men  what a joke pathetic
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 11:00 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

Steve Evans wrote:
as a brick holder this is excellent news.we are in very safe hands these days. 👏

Unbelieveble what a  knob .... :Suicide:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 11:42 am

To paraphrase someone on here (aploogies for not remembering the poster name)........

The club's a fecking basket case.

What with this planning catastrophe about to be granted as soon as the brown envelopes reach PCC planning committee's HQ, and what with the absolute feck all happening on transfer day ( I wonder if Dave the seagull who resides on the Moanflowers is on loan?) anyway, I digress, couples with the gut wrenching transfer activity up the road, plus their ground development well under way - I'm fooking sick of mediocre, non-visionary, nil ambition and investment from this two-bit crock of shite regime.

I will still be there next home game, but Mr.Brent and his pious band of clueless merry men and acolytes can go feck themselves. Fooking sick of it I am.

Right, pasta to make. See ya.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Latest unannounced changes to the planning application.

These are the links to some of the revised plans for Home Park and HHP submitted by Akkeron on 4th September 2017. I have copied them to the Secretary e-mail address of the AFT so they can canvass opinion (hence the extended e-mail to give greater explanation), not least because the AFT were instrumental in getting the ACV not only on Home Park but also HHP.

As discussed it mean that the 60 spaces on HHP will now be located at the rear of the three proposed food and drink units (by the refuse area) and alongside Gilbert Lane (which will have some trees removed to make space.) There is no reference in the planning application where the match day and non-match day parking will be for PAFC except confirmation that 39 spaces will be distributed around the stadium (presumably on match days). PAFC only have a licence to use the Parkand Ride three hours before kick-off for supporters.

I have attached extracts from the Jubb’s Transport Assessment, which accompanies the planning application which are self-explanatory which states that the maximum parking generation for the HHP uses weekdays (non-match days). That requirement is more than double what is provided. That total takes NO account of the need to provide parking for 800 covers in the conference and hospitality element of the Grandstand is 148 spaces. According to PCC Development Guidelines that requirement would be around an additional 150 spaces. Akkeron suggest that the Park and Ride site fulfils this requirement which it might do for night time events but not day time conferences. The lack of available and convenient parking will massively impact upon revenue generation.

More importantly, the proposals do not fulfil the Club’s obligation to provide disabled parking near the Grandstand, Club Shop or Ticket office.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The changes have occurred because the Police Counter Terrorism Security Officer was concerned with regard to security and traffic management in the ‘public space between the proposed food and drink units in HHP and entrances to the Grandstand.

As a result NO public parking areas are proposed in the public areas as per the original plans. Instead there will now be a large public area for people to sit and drink / dine etc. The Police have recommended that a secure weld mesh fence is installed between PAFC and the new build in HHP.

What this all means is that

1.      The only car parking on the HHP land will now be located behind the proposed food and drink uses alongside Gilbert Lane and some trees will be felled to accommodate it.

2.      There will be a pedestrianised piazza for eating and drinking outside but this will be separated from PAFC by a weld mesh fence and will be used only for patrons of the food and drink uses. PAFC will not gain any revenue from this ideal location for the type of outdoor facility Liverpool provided.

3.      The nearest car parking for PAFC in HHP will now be around 100m away behind the rear of the food and drink uses. There will be NO parking (including disabled and match officials, Directors etc. ) alongside the Stadium on the HHP land.

How we have arrived at this point is completely beyond me. We have a large flat site right alongside the main Grandstand, main corporate and hospitality facilities and  players and match officials capable, even with the Ice Rink in place of providing 150 – 200 car parking (including) disabled car parking spaces which would meet a significant amount of premium level match day parking and much of the required non-match day corporate and hospitality requirement to maximise the use of the Home park facilities and now those match day and non-match day spaces are to be used for uses that have no relationship with PAFC whatsoever.

To make matters worse the Football Club once owned that space at HHP and two of the shareholders of the Club still do. The ground level usage of the land for food and drink purposes that will only serve to take match day and non-match day revenue away from the Club will ensure that the Club cannot maximise potential revenue on match day and non-match day and on a site where 50% of the ‘profits’ may in extremis’ be passed to PAFC. How any profit will be made out of building an Ice Rink whose location is to satisfy a condition on a separately owned City Centre site at the Pavilions is any body’s guess.

How this HHP part of the Home Park masterplan could be put forward by someone who has the best interest of the Football Club at heart is very difficult to understand. If built it will forever constrain the ability of PAFC to maximise its revenue streams on both match days and non-match days. It will essentially mean that forever the Club will be stranded in the lower Leagues as what is proposed is NOT befitting of a Club with Championship pretensions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Paragraph 1.2(f) of a PCC report that went to cabinet on 3rd September 2013

It clearly states that Green Pilgrim (now PAFC Limited) agreed a deed (secured by legal charge on the HHP land) which gave the right of PCC to receive a 50% share of any development profits exceeding 15% of total development costs. Lombard also have a legal charge on the HHP land although exact details of it are not in the public domain

"Para 1.2 (f)
The value of the Higher Home Park Option and variation of restrictive covenants was
independently assessed by the District Valuer at £425,000, which the Council had forgone.
Green Pilgrim also however granted the Council the right to receive a 50% share of any
development profits exceeding 15% of total development costs, resulting from the future
development of the Higher Home Park site. This was secured by way of Legal Charge on
the land."

A public report giving public conformation of the true position on HHP.

So what is the point of the three food and drink uses, offices and gym if PAFC are never going to see a penny of the proceeds from any development of HHP.

Last edited by seadog on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:28 pm

seadog wrote:
Akkeron suggest that the Park and Ride site fulfils this requirement

That's the bit that really pees me off. It's like me saying my garden's not big enough for me to grow all my veg and flowers and have space for my poppets to play, so I'm going to take over next door's. The Park and Ride is just that (plus the only place park users can leave their cars when they go for a walk etc.), and PCC should be encouraging more people to use it, not conceding it to a commercial development that brings little to the city. Just because it's not full all the time that doesn't mean it's Akkeron's (or anybody else's) to take over.

As of five minutes ago, there are no public comments showing on the PCC planning portal. I'm about to post mine, but it would be good not to be the only one.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:31 pm

^^
More importantly, the proposals do not fulfil the Club’s obligation to provide disabled parking near the Grandstand, Club Shop or Ticket office.

That alone tells us what a despicable revolting insular creature Brent is
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:33 pm

The links are being worked on as we speak. deleted, see dropbox links and photos.

Last edited by seadog on Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:44 pm

Edit: comment removed just to piss off those who might want to make something of it (hello Ian)

Last edited by Peggy on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Phone the council and ask them for the ecitizen email address to complain to, so they can get it up and running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:35 pm

The links to PCC's portal may require your own registration on that site to work.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 6:36 pm

I remain very confident that this Anti Argyle scheme of the Community Bros will come to nothing, surely no Janner, born within the sound of the Dockyard siren could support this damaging nonsense?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 6:52 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I remain very confident that this Anti Argyle scheme of the Community Bros will come to nothing, surely no Janner, born within the sound of the Dockyard siren could support this damaging nonsense?

I'm not confident at all, I'm afraid. And if a few more of us don't get our fingers out and lodge objections Akkeron will be able to claim there's no opposition.

(As to whether anything will actually get built, that's another question)
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Here's the link to the PCC planning page: you'll have to register to make a comment and they'll print your address with it, so if you don't want Newell or one of his mates knocking on your door you might want to do it by email or hand it in to the council office in person.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:05 pm

say goodbye to central park guys Sad

paradise is being paved over for a carpark... jeez i wonder where brent got that idea from.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:05 pm

I asked FOCP who owns the land out side HHP carpark?

The land next to the PAFC fence is owned by PAFC and they set the parking rules there.  The ownership boundary comes out about 20 feet west of the fence

You can see from the plans that HHP bulges out to the Life Centre

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:43 pm

CP slowly, but surely being eroded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next