Czarcasm
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Never heard of him before and no idea what he's like, but must have something about him if Celtic were willing to fork out £1.5m.

Obviously no 'reputational issues' with him otherwise Green Jim would have put his foot down.

We do need a striker so hope he's the man for the job.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Crap at Portsmouth, crap at a Polish club, crap at a Turkish club, still nevermind he'll be a world beater at the Brentihad. deadhorse
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 5:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Crap at Portsmouth, crap at a Polish club, crap at a Turkish club, still nevermind he'll be a world beater at the Brentihad. deadhorse
Sleep Sleep
GC was crap at some clubs and kept getting released. Carey is OK Laughing
Sonny B was released by clubs and loaned to non-league clubs and he's not bad Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 5:55 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sleep Sleep
Sonny B was released by clubs and loaned to non-league clubs and he's not bad Laughing
Like i say Triple T, he will be a world beater at the Brentihad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sleep Sleep

There you go again Tone, same old reciting of a couple of winners in amongst many many damp squibs of the last few years. I think in other threads, fans of your persuasion call it "a stopped clock is right twice a day" when refering to naysayers. I can certainly set my clock to your interventions.
Still, as Graiser always always says......let's wait and see Very Happy Sleep Sleep
Tide's coming in, let's see if we flood.

Last edited by beesrus on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:21 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sleep Sleep

Come on Suffers Argyle have come a long way, at least we're not signing part time firemen anymore as strikers- credit where's it due to Green Jim and his excellent investment record in the squad. laugh Banana
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:50 pm

akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sleep Sleep

Come on Suffers Argyle have come a long way, at least we're not signing part time firemen anymore as strikers- credit where's it due to Green Jim and his excellent investment record in the squad. laugh Banana
You're quite right Akers, i can only apoligise for appearing ungrateful.
I accept that jimmy has invested almost three hundred quid of the two million Liverpool/transfer moneypot on this well travelled Turkish sharpeshooter and that the rest of the money is far better spent on Hotels and buying the freehold of Homepark.
Once again i would like to thank Community Jim for saving us and leading the club in a short space of time to the Third Division big league.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:56 pm

laugh That's more like it matey, TT will probably be yer mate now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 pm

he needs to make this loan move a success as much as we want him to score plenty of goals. His career is stalling and with failed loan moves in POLAND! he has alot to prove.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 8:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
laugh That's more like it matey, TT will probably be yer mate now.
Triple T,will always be an anagram of WATT! lol! lol! lol! lol! jocolor Sleep Sleep laugh
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 9:43 pm

On 3 December 2013, Çiftçi was given a two-match suspension by the SFA, with one of those matches suspended until the end of the season. This was after the initial charge of "seizing hold" of the assistant referee "by the throat" was amended to "excessive misconduct at a match by placing an open hand into the lower area of the assistant referee's throat''

''he was also accused of kicking Celtic's Scott Brown on the head during a bad tempered Scottish Cup tie in March 2015[29] and then at the end of the season he was cited for "excessive misconduct" after been accused of biting Dundee's Jim McAlister on the leg in May 2015.[30] A disciplinary panel subsequently found him guilty of the offence, giving him an eight-match ban with two suspended''

Jims kind of reputational issues free?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 9:49 pm

Daily Record reported:

NADIR Ciftci has made an auspicious start to his career in Turkey after being sent off for two yellow cards within a minute for Eskisehirspor.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 9:55 pm

PatDunne wrote:

Daily Record reported:

NADIR Ciftci has made an auspicious start to his career in Turkey after being sent off for two yellow cards within a minute for Eskisehirspor.
Thanks Pat, now we know why no brains Nadir, has been dumped at Homepark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:01 pm

beesrus wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sleep Sleep

There you go again Tone, same old reciting of a couple of winners in amongst many many damp squibs of the last few years. I think in other threads, fans of your persuasion call it "a stopped clock is right twice a day" when refering to naysayers. I can certainly set my clock to your interventions.
Still, as Graiser always always says......let's wait and see Very Happy Sleep Sleep
Tide's coming in, let's see if we flood.

More like the Severn Bore !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Still waiting for the eclipse Graiser ? The 1999 one I mean. All set up with your special glasses ? It'll be along shortly.
Thanks for the background on the new man, Pat. This is not going to end well.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:24 pm

It's the third division, the guy seems to have talent enough to be great, it's a question of whether these reputational 'non issues' come to the fore and why do I have the feeling that to Jim reputational issues doesn't include on field antics cos hey footballers.......
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 7:53 am

PatDunne wrote:
On 3 December 2013, Çiftçi was given a two-match suspension by the SFA, with one of those matches suspended until the end of the season. This was after the initial charge of "seizing hold" of the assistant referee "by the throat" was amended to "excessive misconduct at a match by placing an open hand into the lower area of the assistant referee's throat''

''he was also accused of kicking Celtic's Scott Brown on the head during a bad tempered Scottish Cup tie in March 2015[29] and then at the end of the season he was cited for "excessive misconduct" after been accused of biting Dundee's Jim McAlister on the leg in May 2015.[30] A disciplinary panel subsequently found him guilty of the offence, giving him an eight-match ban with two suspended''

Jims kind of reputational issues free?

Well at least he plays with a bit of passion, could be an interesting season. laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 8:17 am

NADIR Ciftci joined Argyle because he felt wanted by Pilgrims’ manager Derek Adams.

The 25-year-old has moved to Home Park on a season-long deal from Scottish Premiership leaders Celtic, looking to recapture the form that saw the Parkhead giants pay Dundee United £1.5m for him two years ago.

The Pilgrims’ new No. 9 has been on Derek’s radar since before the Turkish forward’s high-scoring Terrors days and the Argyle gaffer did not hesitate when he learned of Celtic’s willingness to allow Nadir to go out on loan.

“Talks have been going on a little while,” said Nadir, on his first day at Home Park, “and I felt the will of him to bring me here and bring me back to the stage I am the best at. I felt wanted again.

“That was the most important feeling I had to have, wherever I was going, and the gaffer gave me that feeling throughout the period he was talking to my agent.

“It felt really comfortable, really good, straight away and I am happy to be here to work with him, for sure.”

Nadir scored 33 goals in 82 appearances for Dundee United between 2013-15, opening his account in the Scottish top flight against a Derek Adams-managed Ross County. Although he failed to take that sort of scoring form to Celtic, he does not regard the move as a failure.

“This is a journey,” he said. “It is destiny; I believe that; it is meant to be how it is and you take it on the chin and go for it. Maybe everybody sees it as not working out for me, but it is experience and, in the past two years at Celtic, I had good times and made good friends.

“It’s still been good, maybe not in the football way that I haven’t played many games, but I have experienced lovely people at the club, a massive club, and I have a lot of things to thank them for.”

Derek is not the only Pilgrim who Nadir knows well from his time north of the border.

“I shared a room with Graham Carey at Dundee United,” he said. “We were both on trial and because we were both trialists, when we went away to Germany and Spain, we were together in the same room until we came back to Scotland. He went to Ross County and I stayed."

Before his time in Scotland, Nadir came through the youth ranks at Portsmouth when they were a Premier League side, and was a regular Championship player for Pompey as a teenager.

“I stayed there for three years, wonderful years,” he said. “It was great; I was still quite young and loved the place. It was a good place to be. I was on the bench for a Premiership game once. It felt great.

“Hopefully, it will be a great time here, too.”

Argylw Media
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 8:18 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Daily Record reported:

Unsurprisingly an excited Brentherald today makes no mention of Nadir's disciplinary record, and instead concentrates on how well Adams did in signing him in the face of likely competition.
Although of course they can't name any other clubs
Who showed an interest.
Going off the twatter comments the Brentophiles think at least we are getting a 1.5million player at argyle.
Bless.
popcorn
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 8:42 am

He'll be back at Celtic by the end of September after hardly playing. Anyone can see how this will end.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:02 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Never heard of him before and no idea what he's like, but must have something about him if Celtic were willing to fork out £1.5m.

Obviously no 'reputational issues' with him otherwise Green Jim would have put his foot down.

To be fair the £1.5 million was paid by Ronny Delia who was the worst manager in Celtics recent history
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:25 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

To be fair the £1.5 million was paid by Ronny Delia who was the worst manager in Celtics recent history
My ex Glaswegian boss and complete Celtic fanatic used to call him "a dud".
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Good or bad hopefully good cos were stuck with him all season anyway
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 3:35 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

My ex Glaswegian boss and complete Celtic fanatic used to call him "a dud".
My celtic mate greengull..called him a wee fraud of a striker.. lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 3:53 pm

akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Daily Record reported:

Unsurprisingly an excited Brentherald today makes no mention of Nadir's disciplinary record, and instead concentrates on how well Adams did in signing him in the face of likely competition.
Although of course they can't name any other clubs
Who showed an interest.
Going off the twatter comments the Brentophiles think at least we are getting a 1.5million player at argyle.
Bless.
popcorn
Jimmys hearald started all the bollox..leading with we sign 1.5million player at first glance its meant to look like jimmys payed the 1.5 mill for him. laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Flop arriving?   Celtic Flop arriving? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Celtic Flop arriving?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next