Innocent Egbunike
mouldyoldgoat
Czarcasm
MikeWN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeWN

Who does this remind us of?  Empty
PostSubject: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyMon May 08, 2017 6:46 pm

I was alerted to this by the Angry People in Local Newspapers Facebook account. It reminds me of a certain someone on a certain message board but, as I'm approaching 40, my memory is going. Now who could I be thinking of...?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/colin-johnson-refund_uk_59105ff3e4b0104c73505cf5
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Brilliant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:34 pm

What a tool he is! Very Happy

Not got the balls to admit he was wrong.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:20 pm

MikeWN wrote:
I was alerted to this by the Angry People in Local Newspapers Facebook account. It reminds me of a certain someone on a certain message board but, as I'm approaching 40, my memory is going. Now who could I be thinking of...?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/colin-johnson-refund_uk_59105ff3e4b0104c73505cf5

did this guy wear a tutu once?
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyTue May 09, 2017 9:46 am

Outstanding.

'Hi Colin, this is Ridley Scott...'
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:06 am

Not a scooby who this all referring to but can take an educated guess that its something to do with a forum owner ?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyTue May 09, 2017 11:33 am

Angry wrote:
MikeWN wrote:

did this guy wear a tutu once?
Think he still does! That last set of tweets were priceless laugh
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyTue May 09, 2017 4:18 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Not a scooby who this all referring to but can take an educated guess that its something to do with a forum owner ?

Nope, sorry! I was thinking of that paragon of inclusiveness and tolerance, Mr Harper.

Chemical Ali wrote:
Apparently someone put the BNP like in Harper's FB likes Laughing He conveniently forgets to discuss the anti mosque and halal likes (that he has now deleted)-

Who does this remind us of?  Harper11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyTue May 09, 2017 4:34 pm

MikeWN wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Nope, sorry! I was thinking of that paragon of inclusiveness and tolerance, Mr Harper.

Chemical Ali wrote:
Apparently someone put the BNP like in Harper's FB likes Laughing He conveniently forgets to discuss the anti mosque and halal likes (that he has now deleted)-

Who does this remind us of?  Harper11

Pesky Grandkids, I'll kill 'em when I gets me hands on 'em
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyTue May 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Dirty little arabs.....oops!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Unlike Harper's bigotry, this story is a hoax.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/09/colin-johnson-wollygogg-twitter-hoax-marine-le-pen-bet
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:07 pm

brent cohorts.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  EmptyWed May 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Unlike Harper's bigotry, this story is a hoax.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/09/colin-johnson-wollygogg-twitter-hoax-marine-le-pen-bet

That's a shame - I quite liked the idea of Colin frothing at the mouth behind his keyboard. But the important thing (for me at least) was that the story reminded me of Frank's little gem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Who does this remind us of?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who does this remind us of?
Page 1 of 1