green_genie
Freathy
Les Miserable
Tgwu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Accy Stan.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

What with all the others winning, there will be no promotion at Crawley or Pompey then. And it could be hard pushed for Newport.

Or no promotion at all

No more than this appalling 'team' deserves.  Shouldn't even be in the top half let alone the top 3.

Hard to argue against that now Freathy after another typically Plymouth meek surrender at home, how often has that happened this season?

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Freathy wrote:
Could Argo set a new record for being the  highest placed team with most points clear at the beginning of April not to be promoted?
Its not over at all, if argo start getting beat away then the ten point cushion will soon be gone.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Freathy wrote:
Could Argo set a new record for being the  highest placed team with most points clear at the beginning of April not to be promoted?

I hope not, I still feel that they will finish in second place (but do not quote me on that if the worst were to happen).

There will now be added pressure placed on to the team following the defeat today. Unwanted pressure at that.

A win at Crawley is now a must.

Should Argyle fail to get maximum points up there in London and the other teams pick up points, I will be annoyed just a tad.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:31 pm

I may have said it before, but generally we are dogged and disciplined, and we have Carey. Well today we had Carey, who put s header on a fuckin sixpence for some 'cnuts who love a tryer's player of the season' Threlkeld, who funked his header.

Wanker.

We were feckin shit. Again. At home.

We'll stumble over the line. Probably. But I am massively losing patience with Adams Home Park tactics.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:32 pm

I'm pissed and furious, and just got home. And to prevent a domestic, am now going out for a long walk.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I may have said it before, but generally we are dogged and disciplined, and we have Carey. Well today we had Carey, who put s header on a fuckin sixpence for some 'cnuts who love a tryer's player of the season' Threlkeld, who funked his header.

Wanker.

We'll stumble over the line. Probably. But I am massively losing patience with Adams Home Park tactics.
I dont see other clubs coming in for Adams, His shit tactics and shocking dull as fuk football at home games would not go down well at proper clubs.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:41 pm

I could see it coming, Argyle 0 ACC + miller 1
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Was it the Shit fans or the shit ref the reason we lost?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Stevenage and Luton have easy-ish run-ins from here on.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Freathy is spot on, we are appalling. The ref was shit but we were shitter, got a ticket for Newport but doubt I'll bother.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:56 pm

10 points clear is nothing when a team is as shockingly poor as Argo. I do SERIOUSLY have doubts this 'team' will pick up anymore points. Terrible team, truly terrible. I really cannot see Argo being promoted.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Neither. It was poor marking from an admittedly well placed free kick and the failure to make the most of half a dozen good chances and efforts in the second half, not helped by a goalkeeper who produced a Luke-at-Doncaster like performance-basically Argyle were out-Argyled by Accrington. It did take a three substitutes change by Adams to turn things around-Blissett and Taylor caused far more problems that the disappointing Spencer and Kennedy did in the previous hour. Argyle definitely have problems when having to come from behind being a counter attacking team-even though there was incessant pressure in the second half, there was no real conviction, simply not enough fire power. Blip or start of a genuine sting in the tail? Still think Argyle will comfortably go up but could have done without todays results. Anyway for some reason I was thinking of pork chops when Acrrington scored today, now about to grill some.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Freathy is spot on, we are appalling. The ref was shit but we were shitter, got a ticket for Newport but doubt I'll bother.

There's a big difference between being spot on, and somehow being correct by default.

And just lately ( let's not forget we're sti 2nd out of 24) the grim reaper predictions have been, from afar, right. If there was any adjustment in the prediction at any point there'd be due kudos.

It's piss easy to sit and home, listen to the radio and say "we're shit".

It holds a lot more sway when you venture out to see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:07 pm

I've just read my tea leaves. Odds on for us V Excretia in the playoffs and we'll right royally feck it up and they (shitty) will having bragging rights for eternity.

A real bad day at the office today. I'm off to get wank-faced down Mutley.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:26 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
probably both excuses will be out in force! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
I've just read my tea leaves. Odds on for us V Excretia in the playoffs and we'll right royally feck it up and they (shitty) will having bragging rights for eternity.

A real bad day at the office today. I'm off to get wank-faced down Mutley.

Now I know who you are! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:41 pm

we were crap and AGAIN fell into a teams trap and got stuck AGAIN.

AGAIN we conceded soft set piece (free kick) goal and didnt have any answers to Accy's tactics of closing us down which has been the text book way to beat us all season long.

Doncaster have had the title for a while unoffically but today we gifted wrapped it up for them.

we will go up but im fearing for next season already as if del bhey doesnt have proper funds to spend in the summer to strength the whole squad we are going to have a very bumpy season as league one is a whole new world in terms of standards and quality of teams.

Carey just isnt interested anymore really he has been the same since christmas i wont be shocked at all if he turns around after may 8 no matter what and says im off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if this doesnt prove how out of touch the farm is i dont know what will
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:47 pm

The only reason we were shit tbf was accy played well none of this lump it up there stuff they play a very good passing game in fact beat us at our own game..they had a good game plan..now i no why they aint been beaten in 12 games
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:55 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Wanker.

I dont see other clubs coming in for Adams, His shit tactics and shocking dull as fuk football at home games would not go down well at proper clubs.
The only tactic of late adams does is get jervis & kennady to swap wings every now and again thats about it :Suicide:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Angry wrote:

Do you get micropennies for continually chucking click bait Herald/farm crap on this forum ?
If you have a point to make, at least show the respect Tg does by copying and pasting the relevant text.
You know darn well click bait is a contentious issue for many on here and across the internet. Does it not matter to you ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:32 pm

beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

Do you get micropennies for continually chucking click bait Herald/farm crap on this forum ?
If you have a point to make, at least show the respect Tg does by copying and pasting the relevant text.
You know darn well click bait is a contentious issue for many on here and across the internet. Does it not matter to you ?

what lol.
Why must i cut and paste and plagiarise? Not only is it consuming its dam right lazy to do that continually. its a personal choice if you go on there or not.

but do chck out the farms stupid comment at the end of tweets they stole of twitter to post on that page from argyle fans.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

what lol.
Why must i cut and paste and plagiarise? Not only is it consuming its dam right lazy to do that continually. its a personal choice if you go on there or not.

but do chck out the farms stupid comment at the end of tweets they stole of twitter to post on that page from argyle fans.

Pashitti/Brentherald the definition of crassness - feck the lot of them. bom
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:06 pm

beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

It doesn't matter to me.

If you can't resist the temptation... Tough titties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Plagiarise  ? Do people in today's world still worry about the "big stick" ? LOL . How quaint and squireish. I think you may well find these esteemed organs have no qualms in cutting and pasting your words on social media if and when it suits. Interesting how some minds still remain stuck in the power of others. A bit like Newell and his 75K routine. Watch out for that big plagiarism stick Angers LOL

Given that several on here always just avoid such links, I just thought you might want some more input into what obviously exercises you so much ie.... what the average farm worker thinks. Who gives a monkeys ?
Anyway, just my insignificant input into how to avoid cultural victimhood online and inlife. I've been in a haughty mood all week. Ho hum. Must be the sun returning and I'm about to fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accy Stan....
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next