Les Miserable
Tgwu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

Accy Stan.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Wasn't there a game last Sunday when the home team should have won but fluffed a few good chances or the opposition keeper made some great saves and were then undone by a set-piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:52 pm

beesrus wrote:
Plagiarise  ? Do people in today's world still worry about the "big stick" ? LOL . How quaint and squireish. I think you may well find these esteemed organs have no qualms in cutting and pasting your words on social media if and when it suits. Interesting how some minds still remain stuck in the power of others. A bit like Newell and his 75K routine. Watch out for that big plagiarism stick Angers LOL

Given that several on here always just avoid such links, I just thought you might want some more input into what obviously exercises you so much ie.... what the average farm worker thinks. Who gives a monkeys ?
Anyway, just my insignificant input into how to avoid cultural victimhood online and inlife. I've been in a haughty mood all week. Ho hum. Must be the sun returning and I'm about to fly.

you given your id away again lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Angers, I can sense you're moving into your same old child routine you employ. Carry on. Phenomenal.
My dander is up LOL
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:33 am

tigertony wrote:
Wasn't there a game last Sunday when the home team should have won but fluffed a few good chances or the opposition keeper made some great saves and were then undone by a set-piece.

Twat
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 2:24 am

PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Twat
Sleep Sleep Sleep Thanks Uncle Pat. Been away? I've missed your Billy Shakespeare type comments. Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 2:57 am

Attendance tells its own story with more and more finally realising the under investment and austerity of Brent and knowing this is as good as it gets
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 4:34 am

What a depressing result. Turned my phone on after a long plane journey to see that come through.

In absolutely no doubt we will still get promoted but watching us at Home Park must be fecking painful.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 7:41 pm

I read that the Accrington gaffer has said Argyle are a good team and will go up easily, nice of him then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Well that makes me feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Best just to park this one and move on.

The goal was soft as. I don't even think it was a free-kick... But there you are.

We had the chances to salvage something but their 'keeper had one of those days and a few tremendous saves.

The underlying problems were all too evident again: we always set up the same way which must make it a doodle for the away team to plan tactics; we are far too willing to sit back and let the other team play; we have no genuine pace in the side; we never change anything until half-time no matter how bad it is going. I think we could be doing far better than we are and it is soooo frustrating to see the same predictable short-comings week after week.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 5:59 am

It like watching a sponge growing on the seabed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accy Stan....   Accy Stan.... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accy Stan....
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5